Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by gustavhorna View Post
    Trump does not do what everyone else does, concerning the practical economy, neither he has any idea how the financial system works, nor what the petro-dollar is.
    Fixed it for you...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

Post Likes
    BBeerme: which confirms my claim that you can basically put a monkey in that position and nothing happens.
    Interesting...

Does that mean... since most of the time... career polecats make things worse...

That monkeys are preferable to polecats???

GA-HVAC-Tech

Post Likes
    You didn't notice how the last monkey totally screwed up America, and health care in particular?

Way too much happened, and not in a good direction.

BBeerme: which confirms my claim that you can basically put a monkey in that position and nothing happens.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

Did you really need the " If you were a real tech " ??

Post Likes
    Did you vote for that last monkey?
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

Post Likes
    I would, without any restrictions, at any time vote for any monkey for any president/chancellor/prime minister/etc position. At least that way a monkey can't do any harm and the outcome is predictable.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    You didn't notice how the last monkey totally screwed up America, and health care in particular?
    America is screwed since... how long? Since very long I would say. In the 1800s people who wanted to work just came over and lived free life in America. If you would tell someone in that epoch "hey you need a work permit to work in America" you would earn a genuine FY.... America was built because the settlers were pis*** off by being taxed by GB and so the country of the free was born. And now look at this bullshit you have today! IRS spying at any buck you have, immigration hunting people, and so on... is that America?

Post Likes
    I would, without any restrictions, at any time vote for any monkey for any president/chancellor/prime minister/etc position. At least that way a monkey can't do any harm and the outcome is predictable.
    So if we are on a road down the toilet...
    Is predictable still better than fixing it, based on what is proven to work in the past???

Care to explain your answer???
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Post Likes
    America is screwed since... how long? Since very long I would say. In the 1800s people who wanted to work just came over and lived free life in America. If you would tell someone in that epoch "hey you need a work permit to work in America" you would earn a genuine FY.... America was built because the settlers were pis*** off by being taxed by GB and so the country of the free was born. And now look at this bullshit you have today! IRS spying at any buck you have, immigration hunting people, and so on... is that America?
    Care to give us an accurate list of WHICH party added most of the regulations????
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Care to give us an accurate list of WHICH party added most of the regulations????
    doesn't matter! This is a stupid good guy bad guy talk. The fact it, it is screwed and you are not doing anything about it. Take your guns and fix it!

Post Likes
    Gees...

It would appear someone ran out of facts???

Happens...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Post Likes
    It was good up until say the sixties.. progressives got a foot in the door and set us up for what we are dealing with today....the only hope would be for states to separate from the republic.
    Our Federal govt has way to much power over the states...due to redistribution of tax funds to states.
    Federal taxes need to be limited to what the Feds need to do to operate...as it is now...we either follow or don't get the funds back.

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

12. Likes vin lashon liked this post
    Post Likes
    We hand out work visas like they are candy .... why ..... so we know who you are

Whats the problem ?

Hiding something ?

Its not that difficult folks , come in the front door , state your name , get a work permit , come enjoy life

If you decide you like it here , work your ass off to become a citizen

Post Likes
    One HUGE difference between the two times you state is that were no social service or welfare programs. Back then, you either worked, or you went hungry.

Here in California there was a study a few years back. If you applied for every available program, several of which had over lapping 'services', you would have an income equivalent to something like $20 hr. Substantially more than minimum wage.

Saying we are the land of the free and the home of the brave is quite a stretch these days. In large part due to the indoctrination process our education system uses on our children. That's where you'd need to start, it would be a decades long process to change.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast