Value: %out.value%
    Input: %activeLevel%
    %out.status%
    are the Bformat tags XML

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by techservices View Post
    are the Bformat tags XML?

From docUser:
    A Baja Format (BFormat), is a class that returns object strings using a standardized formatting pattern language (script). A BFormat script consists of one or more calls chained together using the dot/period (.) operator. BFormat syntax requires that a percent (%) character begin and end each script. Like a wildcard or a variable, you embed BFormat script in static text strings. The system resolves the format (executes the calls contained in the embedded script) starting with the object that declares the format. Then the embedded calls (instructions) dynamically resolve to objects, and the system converts the final object into a string.

Post Likes
    Hello,

How can I create a text constant in BFormat? I want to use it for several px files in the same station, but without having to update it in all files when I create a new station based on an existing one.

Thanks in advance.

Post Likes

Cool

The attached PDF show what happens when you run different multiples "%parent." before the .name%_%parent
    and to see where it appears in the Config/Drivers tree. Attachment includes Bformat example in History Extension.
    Attached Images Attached Images