Post Likes

I can not "Like" post

When I click on the Like post, nothing happens.

Post Likes
    This is a known site issue which, among other problems, has been ignored by the site owner's IT group in the UK. Depending upon which browser you are using, temporary workarounds have been found to get the like button working, most of which are discussed within this long thread:

https://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread...-Likes-on-iPad

What browser are you using?

Post Likes
    Safari 12.1.1

4. Likes icemeister liked this post
    Post Likes
    I'm running Windows 10 and Apple stopped supporting Safari some years back, so the latest Safari version I have is 5.1.4 on my PC.

I tried the Like button using that and it works fine with no issues.

Post Likes
    LIKE button does not work with Safari using OS 10.14.5

But it didn't work with at least the previous OS - and maybe two versions ago.

I have always associated it with The Big Crash here - it was after that happened that the LIKE button stopped working for me.
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Post Likes
    The like button didn't work before the crash either.

Here's the scoop. Post crash IT can't touch the main server with updates and bug fixes until they is tested on a diagnostic server first (just in case). We are not priority and our issues can be pushed for higher causes and have.

Unfortunately the diagnostic server is broken so we have to wait until that is fixed now. I have been told IT will get it going as soon as they can prioritize it. At least we are up and running but without some TapaTalk functions and no like button.

I use Firefox so I click on the lock in the address bar and disable security protection when I need to Admin stuff and use the like button. Sort of used to it now...

8. Likes icemeister liked this post