Post Likes

Need help to find what manufacturer this burner tube is from

Hey guys I got this grill with bad burner tube but there is no make/model plate, do you know what manufacturer this is? Thank you.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

In a kitchen with my head stuck in an oven
    Post Likes
    U-burners are extremely common in griddles, chargrills and ovens. I honestly don't know how many variations there are since I've never had any two to compare with one another. For all I know, the equipment manufacturers might all use some standard, off-the-shelf burner made by some burner manufacturer and then label them with their own, unique part numbers.
    Can you post a few pictures of the grill? The more the better. Maybe someone might then recognize who made the grill.

Otherwise, I took a look at your picture and compared it FMP's offerings. Yours looks very much like this one. Check the dimensions, though:
    Attached Images Attached Images

"You never know what others don't know." -

If I can't laugh at myself...then I'll laugh at YOU! -

Post Likes
    Has this oven been used without the bottom and flame spreader pan? I think so. That's a fire hazard to continue to use in the condition shown. What is that saying? The last man to work on it gets sued? Maybe time for a new oven? You can buy a used one on eBay for a few hundred dollars. BTW when that pilot fails to light off what is left of that clogged burner there will be an explosion. Just how big is unknown.

Post Likes
    Yeah, I looked it up and found that this is Wyott tube, thanks man. I just took off flame spreader pans to take a picture. And yes, this is not the way it is suppose to be, I informed GM of that restaurant that it has to be fixed, but we all know how it is: "How much does is cost? How much? xxx dollars? Thanks I ll think about it, I ll call you later" I just gave them quote but I doubt they'll call me back.

In a kitchen with my head stuck in an oven
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty_VA View Post
    "How much does is cost? How much? xxx dollars? Thanks I ll think about it, I ll call you later" I just gave them quote but I doubt they'll call me back.
    So, then he might call you after the grill catches fire. Sadly, most restaurant managers are knuckleheads concerned mostly about their profit. Bean-counters.

"You never know what others don't know." -

If I can't laugh at myself...then I'll laugh at YOU! -

Post Likes
    i would not eat food prepared in this oven or unit the health dept would have a field day with it

Post Likes
    Hey its my second month since I quit working as an employee and started my own gig, I m like truckstop *** (I dont know if moderator will allow this word here), I have to suck anyone who pays

Post Likes
    You dont have to take every call that comes in being your own boss means you can pick and choose what jobs you take like i have for many years now