Thread: ABC Murders

Post Likes

ABC Murders

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8463714/

Has anyone watched the "ABC Murders" mini series with John Malkovich?

Post Likes
    Why would I want to watch the fictional ABC Murders when you can watch real crime stories on numerous stations especially the ID channel. Geez they are more entertaining for me than fake crime. Thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    Many, many years ago I read most of Agatha Christie's novels that featured Hercule Poirot. I may give this a shot, but I haven't even watched any of the BBC's series, starring David Suchet. He's considered by most fans as the quintessential Poirot.
    In honor of RichardL: "Ain't 'None' of us as smart as 'All' of us".

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Fender60 View Post
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8463714/

Has anyone watched the "ABC Murders" mini series with John Malkovich?
    I find British mysteries a bit slow for my liking. I did start to watch it, but never got back to it. I do like Malkovich, though.

5. Likes Fender60 liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Why would I want to watch the fictional ABC Murders when you can watch real crime stories on numerous stations especially the ID channel. Geez they are more entertaining for me than fake crime. Thank you very much.
    Sounds like your collecting strategies!

7. Likes Fender60 liked this post
    Post Likes
    I watch a lot of British crime dramas. I have watches the first episode and will probably watch the others. This production is a bit dramatic and made like the time the book was written. It will appeal to those that like older style productions I believe.
    Give me a relay with big enough contacts, and I'll run the world!

You can be anything you want......As long as you don't suck at it.

If a person wants to create a machine that will be more likely to fail...Make it complicated.

USAF 98 Bomb Wing 1960-66 SMW Lu49

9. Likes Fender60 liked this post
    Post Likes
    My favorite was the series Tennison with Helen Marin and the later one season with another also good actor. Just really good television.
    Give me a relay with big enough contacts, and I'll run the world!

You can be anything you want......As long as you don't suck at it.

If a person wants to create a machine that will be more likely to fail...Make it complicated.

USAF 98 Bomb Wing 1960-66 SMW Lu49

11. Likes Fender60 liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    My wife watches those crime stories all the time. I ask her if I should be worried but she just smiles. LOL

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post
    My favorite was the series Tennison with Helen Marin and the later one season with another also good actor. Just really good television.
    I like a lot of the BBC TV shows. Started watching "The Suspicions of Mr. Whicher" and so far I am liking it.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Fender60 View Post
    My wife watches those crime stories all the time. I ask her if I should be worried but she just smiles. LOL
    You should be ok, unless she's watching 'How To Get Away With Murder'.

15. Likes Fender60 liked this post