Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Likes

Transcript of Trumps abc interview

Just read three or four pages and you will see a genius at work.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/abc-...ry?id=63688943

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by servicefitter View Post

George Robert Stephanopoulos is no genius. He is however a Clinton political hack and liberal sycophant.

Post Likes
    Your a genius to. You must read like Trump with stick figgers because you didn't even look at the transcript. Stephanopoulos might have been the interviewer but who let Trump get interviewed. Oh Trump did. Wish i was half as smart as you.

Post Likes
    Your a genius to. You must read like Trump with stick figgers because you didn't even look at the transcript. Stephanopoulos might have been the interviewer but who let Trump get interviewed. Oh Trump did. Wish i was half as smart as you.
    LOL, I did read the transcript. I also know who George S. is and where he came from as well as his history with the Clintons. Trump divulged nothing nor did he say anything incriminating. It would be foolish for anyone to believe that foreign countries are not providing info on political opponents. Right or wrong, it is happening all the time and guess what, we do the same thing to other countries. Doesn't make it right, we tolerate it as a nation. I say it is time we didn't but for now we do.

What is not in question, is Hillary's secret server and the deleted emails. There was a secret server and she or her people upon her request did delete 33K or more emails. I have no idea if you have had a T.S. clearance but I have and I can tell you I would have been tried and convicted if I done what she did. However, my spouse is not the former POTUS and doesn't have the political pull to have the attorney general of the US summoned to a tarmac for a one on one conversation. If you believe that was about anything but the investigation, you are truly not aware of how the world works.

As far as being smart as me, well I am just a country bumpkin and not that smart in all reality so your insult really means nothing to me.

5. Likes vin lashon liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Fender60 View Post
    LOL, I did read the transcript. I also know who George S. is and where he came from as well as his history with the Clintons. Trump divulged nothing nor did he say anything incriminating. It would be foolish for anyone to believe that foreign countries are not providing info on political opponents. Right or wrong, it is happening all the time and guess what, we do the same thing to other countries. Doesn't make it right, we tolerate it as a nation. I say it is time we didn't but for now we do.

What is not in question, is Hillary's secret server and the deleted emails. There was a secret server and she or her people upon her request did delete 33K or more emails. I have no idea if you have had a T.S. clearance but I have and I can tell you I would have been tried and convicted if I done what she did. However, my spouse is not the former POTUS and doesn't have the political pull to have the attorney general of the US summoned to a tarmac for a one on one conversation. If you believe that was about anything but the investigation, you are truly not aware of how the world works.

As far as being smart as me, well I am just a country bumpkin and not that smart in all reality so your insult really means nothing to me.
    So Trump finished every thought BS He finish sentences BS Took more than one take for multiple questions .
    Your a typical Trumpet can't just answer the question just throw crap into the answer. Hillary emails, server FBI said they wouldn't prosecute. It done.
    "George Robert Stephanopoulos is no genius. He is however a Clinton political hack and liberal sycophant" thats what you wrote and you couldn't even remark about that Trump let him interview him.

Post Likes
    If you hurry, you can make the show:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/48518...-emily-zanotti
    Last edited by vin lashon; 06-18-2019 at 02:01 AM.

8. Likes Fender60 liked this post
    Post Likes
    So Trump finished every thought BS He finish sentences BS Took more than one take for multiple questions .
    Your a typical Trumpet can't just answer the question just throw crap into the answer. Hillary emails, server FBI said they wouldn't prosecute. It done.
    "George Robert Stephanopoulos is no genius. He is however a Clinton political hack and liberal sycophant" thats what you wrote and you couldn't even remark about that Trump let him interview him.
    Is English your first language? I am having a hard time trying to understand your message.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

“They can’t do anything about it unless they start shooting people, and presumably they won’t do that.” Protester & confirmed idiot.

"I am not here to rescue you, I am bringing you along for emergency rations" Quark.

"This is me, I'm not at home. If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone." Sherl Crow

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

10. Likes Fender60 liked this post
    Post Likes
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Post Likes

What does that say about you?

Post Likes
    Why bother...you don't understand it..so why discuss it with you?

Post Likes
    Expect MM to mother fitter in this thread btw

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    Expect MM to mother fitter in this thread btw
    MM is not here to change servicefitter's diapers. servicefitter can stand or fall on his own without any help. Does anyone recall a time when servicefitter has not fallen???? I cannot.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

“They can’t do anything about it unless they start shooting people, and presumably they won’t do that.” Protester & confirmed idiot.

"I am not here to rescue you, I am bringing you along for emergency rations" Quark.

"This is me, I'm not at home. If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone." Sherl Crow

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

Post Likes
    Will He Be Dragged For Treason? Obama Accepted Unsolicited Intelligence From A Foreign Source During 2016 Election
    The liberal media went nuts. The Democrats had what was to be their 10,000th meltdown over something President Trump did or said. In this case, it would his remarks about accepting dirt on his opponent from foreign sources, which he said during an interview with ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos, a former Clinton political operative. Trump said it’s called opposition research. This isn’t anything new. It’s amazing, the gaslighting effort the Left is deploying on this front. It’s not shocking because…Hillary Clinton did it. The Clinton campaign hired Fusion GPS, who then hired ex-MI6 spook Christopher Steele to compile the document known as the Trump dossier; Democrats footed the bill for this operation.

The dossier was trash. The Mueller report debunked it, but at the time, it was a political opposition research document. It also cited sources still active in the Kremlin. And this information, shoddy and unverified, was used to secure a FISA spy warrant against Carter Page, a former foreign policy advisor to the Trump campaign. So, no, accepting dirt on your opponent from a foreign source did happen. It does happen. And even Obama accepted unsolicited advice from a foreign source during the 2016 election relating to Trump-Russia collusion. John Solomon of The Hill has more:
    In July 2016, the Obama administration accepted unsolicited information from Alexander Downer, an Australian diplomat who just happened to have helped arrange a $25 million government donation to the Clinton Foundation years before. Downer said that he had witnessed a Trump campaign aide, George Papadopoulos, bragging about some dirt that the Russians supposedly had on Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton.

Though Downer’s claim was reported two-plus months after the alleged event, and was only hearsay gathered at a London tavern, the Obama administration gave it to the FBI which, in turn, thought it was weighty enough to justify opening a counterintelligence case against the lawfully elected Republican nominee for president.

In other words, the Democratic administration accepted dirt from a foreign friendly and used it to justify investigating its GOP rival.

And then, OMG, they did it again just a few weeks later.

In October 2016, less than three weeks from Election Day, the Obama Justice Department approved a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant to spy on the Trump campaign through its former adviser, Carter Page. The primary evidence supporting the warrant? A dossier written by a foreign friendly named Christopher Steele, a retired MI6 intelligence agent from Great Britain. Of course, the Justice Department and the FBI forgot to tell the courts that Steele actually was working on behalf of the Clinton campaign, but that’s a small detail for the purpose of this column.

For the second time in three months, the Obama administration took dirt on Trump from a foreign ally — this time, from one in Europe — and weaponized it for a criminal investigation. [See Aren't delirious Democrats now accusing Team Obama of treason? https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...ama-of-treason ]

Gee—that sounds eerily familiar, right? Will Obama now be dragged through the mud for committing treason, as Solomon notes in the headline of this piece? If there were an example of selective outrage or liberal media bias, well, this is it. History didn’t begin during the 2016 election; some reporters need to learn this. The Clinton Foundation connection also is a tad interesting. That organization was known for being a bank for the depositing of favors by the wealthy, well connected, and powerful. Give a large sum and then something down the road would benefit that donor politically, economically, or both.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...-fore-n2548707

So ABC News is jumping all over President Trump for the way he answered a question about a hypothetical scenario, but they don't express any interest in the actual commission of similar acts by Democrats in office.
    Last edited by Space Racer; 06-28-2019 at 05:38 AM.
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

17. Likes Fender60 liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast