Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yank-a-lineset

Post Likes

Yank-a-lineset

Some 1" zips and a length of "S" lock. Got her out.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    You work in sneakers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Again...Wall of Pride?

Sneakers? Heíll probably say it was his helper.
    If I do a job in 30 minutes it's because I spent 30 years learning how to do that in 30 minutes. You owe me for the years, not the minutes.

4. Likes Metalman0880 liked this post
    Post Likes
    I give up---WTF is it?
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

Post Likes
    Sneakers? Those are columbia work boots.

Post Likes
    You need to get a life.

Post Likes
    On the contrary I have quite the life. Your the one who feels the need to post senseless things on here and get upset when you donít the response your expecting.

I tried to be a nice guy in your other thread about the round pipe with the insulation. If that was my guys doing it, it would of been ripped out and redone. But those are MY standards.

Your shoes looked like sneakers from the picture shown. Frankly from your comments, pictures, and posts itís what I would of expected from you.

You always seem to cry about something. Either someone not helping you fast enough with acquiring a mini split fast enough. Or the sub par work posted then blaming others for it.

I donít know you nor do I wish to. I take the information given (by you) and make an educated guess. You however donít know word one about me. So please donít pretend to and make such statements. Just makes you sound even more foolish.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalman0880 View Post
    On the contrary I have quite the life. Your the one who feels the need to post senseless things on here and get upset when you donít the response your expecting.

I tried to be a nice guy in your other thread about the round pipe with the insulation. If that was my guys doing it, it would of been ripped out and redone. But those are MY standards.

Your shoes looked like sneakers from the picture shown. Frankly from your comments, pictures, and posts itís what I would of expected from you.

You always seem to cry about something. Either someone not helping you fast enough with acquiring a mini split fast enough. Or the sub par work posted then blaming others for it.

I donít know you nor do I wish to. I take the information given (by you) and make an educated guess. You however donít know word one about me. So please donít pretend to and make such statements. Just makes you sound even more foolish.

Wasnt even talking about you...I should have clarified. It is that Steve guy that seems to troll all my posts. You dont know the whole history of me on this site, nor his incessant trolling. Only good will for you.

As an addendum. I have been a long time member here since 2002. Tired of the Monday morning QB kids thinking they have something I need to hear. He (Steve), obviously needs more work if he has time to troll me.

10. Likes Metalman0880 liked this post
    Post Likes
    😂 get em

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jtrammel View Post
    😂 get em
    Hey JT---you ever get that Milwaukee guy done up? Never heard from them so suspected you didn't get the job.
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

Post Likes
    LOL..I have plenty of work and have been successful enough to not have to work 24/7. And humble enough that I don't need to post a pic of everything I do looking for praise.

I'm not trolling you as I read all new posts and comment as I feel.

My biggest complaint, besides your immaturity and you publicly threatening me in violation with site rules (and apparently with no consequences), is that this post, like your other one, doesn't belong in "Wall of Pride" and should be moved to a more general discussion thread.
    The other is you don't take criticism well or actually not at all, and tantrum like a little baby.
    So you rigged something up to pull some lineset...here's your participation trophy...

Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 693
Size:  64.7 KB
    If I do a job in 30 minutes it's because I spent 30 years learning how to do that in 30 minutes. You owe me for the years, not the minutes.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by STEVEusaPA View Post
    LOL..I have plenty of work and have been successful enough to not have to work 24/7. And humble enough that I don't need to post a pic of everything I do looking for praise.

I'm not trolling you as I read all new posts and comment as I feel.

My biggest complaint, besides your immaturity and you publicly threatening me in violation with site rules (and apparently with no consequences), is that this post, like your other one, doesn't belong in "Wall of Pride" and should be moved to a more general discussion thread.
    The other is you don't take criticism well or actually not at all, and tantrum like a little baby.
    So you rigged something up to pull some lineset...here's your participation trophy...

Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 693
Size:  64.7 KB
    Like I have said, quit posting on my threads. Show some self-control and leave me be rookie.

I posted it to help someone who maybe wouldnt think of it. You are embarrassing yourself.

Post Likes
    I repeat. Go away!!!!!! Get it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast