Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Post Likes
    I haven't read all the posts but here is my take on it.

Stormy is a liberal so if she wants to identify as a virgin she can go right ahead. She will be wrong but when has that stopped a liberal.

As for Sarah, she stood toe to toe, by her self, with with a mob of liberal so-called journalists for a long time, never backing down. Was she always 100% correct, no, but I would say she was correct more often than the so called journalists, or the liberal talking heads on the tube.

So what's the big deal?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BNME8EZ View Post

Stormy is a liberal so if she wants to identify as a virgin she can go right ahead. She will be wrong but when has that stopped a liberal.

As for Sarah, she stood toe to toe, by her self, with with a mob of liberal so-called journalists for a long time, never backing down. Was she always 100% correct, no, but I would say she was correct more often than the so called journalists, or the liberal talking heads on the tube.

So what's the big deal?
    2016. Trump. Hillary lost.

Post Likes

So what's the big deal?

Excellent Post there BNME! Spot on.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Post Likes

So what's the big deal?
    The 'like' thing still doesn't work so...

very well done sir.

This is the style of post I strive for... brief, concise, with biting humor.
    "Stormy is a liberal so if she wants to identify as a virgin she can go right ahead."
    Sorry men, two meme limit.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by biodieselman View Post
    The 'like' thing still doesn't work so...

very well done sir.

This is the style of post I strive for... brief, concise, with biting humor.
    "Stormy is a liberal so if she wants to identify as a virgin she can go right ahead."
    Thank you , I take that as high praise.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567