Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoobie View Post
    I have an issue with it. Really have no respect for any married guy doing this.
    I have issues with a whore blackmailing a man...then talking after receiving the blackmail money...she needs locked up for breach of contract and attempting to influence an election.
    What does Trump hosing stormy have to do with any of his policies or direction.?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    I have issues with a whore blackmailing a man...then talking after receiving the blackmail money...she needs locked up for breach of contract and attempting to influence an election.
    What does Trump hosing stormy have to do with any of his policies or direction.?
    Means a lot to me. Just don’t care to be around guys like him, much less have him as dear leader.

Post Likes
    Means a lot to me. Just don’t care to be around guys like him, much less have him as dear leader.
    Gotta respect that. Unfortunately, I think we'd run out of leaders before we'd find one that hasn't/doesn't.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Hey mad with all due respect, point of inquiry here. We all know you're from New Jersey and that explains your sharp tongue which is generally sharper than most Yankees but how old are you and what's your cultural or ethnic background if I may ask.

I mean were your parents Russian or of Jewish decent or what? Just trying to picture you in my mind here as I will grant that you are smart but of course very liberal with a sharp bite so to speak.

Inquiring minds want to know. Yeah appreciate a little help here in understanding where your coming from. Thank you, thank you very much
    I'm 52 years-old, of mostly Irish descent (with some English and German), but I suspect there must be a little Scandinavian blood in me too, in order to explain my Viking berzerker alter ego! LOL

Grew up in the Roman Catholic church, but began seeing through the nonsense of it all as an older child.

The sharp wit has to be credited to (or blamed on) all the excellent satirists and comedians I have been exposed to over the course of my life.

Most of my family stems from the New York, New Jersey area, but one grandmother (god bless her) was from rural Virginia.

Post Likes
    Fitter I edited your foul language. keep your language clean. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Likes vin lashon, Special-K liked this post
    Post Likes
    So you hate Bill Clinton Scoobie? We don't have any idea how many women he has had sex with, with and without their consent. How about JFK and RFK? How about Hillary?
    Remember when God was wanting to find 3 righteous men? How about finding 3 democrats that haven't cheated on their spouse.
    No man can be both ignorant and free.
    Thomas Jefferson

8. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by WAYNE3298 View Post
    So you hate Bill Clinton Scoobie? We don't have any idea how many women he has had sex with, with and without their consent. How about JFK and RFK? How about Hillary?
    Remember when God was wanting to find 3 righteous men? How about finding 3 democrats that haven't cheated on their spouse.
    That’s right!, for the most part. Never cared for slick Willy or Hillary. JFK was a piece of crap in my book. Don’t know about RFK.

Post Likes
    You don't even know if they had an open relationship or not lol.
    I don't fool around...I am faithful...but could still be a bad President.
    You need to Focus on what Trump's policies are... not his sex life..Non issue to his Job.

Post Likes
    That’s right!, for the most part. Never cared for slick Willy or Hillary. JFK was a piece of crap in my book. Don’t know about RFK.
    Well who do you like...lol

Post Likes
    RFK wasn't near the womanizer that JFK was but he did do it. The only one he was involved with that was made public was Monroe.
    No man can be both ignorant and free.
    Thomas Jefferson

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by servicefitter View Post
    Trump couldn't keep his from making him go astray with a pregnant wife.

https://www.gq.com/story/donald-trum...-tahoe-weekend
    And this changes is policies how?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    And this changes is policies how?
    It doesn't...at all. However it is absolutely all they have. Can't run on policy out of NY and LA (or any other major urban population center) as it's an obvious, dismal failure.

But it's a fantastic strategy for the right. The irony of the anything goes left claiming the moral high ground is not lost on anyone.
    Is the Religious Right to blame for Christianity's decline?

They argued that, as the Religious Right became increasingly visible and militant, it became associated with Christianity itself. And if being a Christian meant being associated with the likes of Jerry Falwell, many people—especially political moderates and liberals—decided to simply stop identifying as Christians altogether.

http://www.theamericanconservative.c...nitys-decline/

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hurtinhvac View Post
    It doesn't...at all. However it is absolutely all they have. Can't run on policy out of NY and LA (or any other major urban population center) as it's an obvious, dismal failure.

But it's a fantastic strategy for the right. The irony of the anything goes left claiming the moral high ground is not lost on anyone.
    Except, of course, the Left.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast