Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Thread: Civility

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMasticator View Post
    God is that which gives meaning to the scale, shedding light and opening eyes.

As I admitted, we are all God's creatures. (Backhanded compliment muted, with respect to a wise man I know named newoldtech.)
    What meaning to the scale?
    With God are there not but two choices...right and wrong?
    Shedding light and opening eyes are done by revelations.
    Also one is not suppossed to add nor take away from the teachings .. you have written your own 'tablet' and attached God to it.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    What meaning to the scale?
    With God are there not but two choices...right and wrong?
    Shedding light and opening eyes are done by revelations.
    Also one is not suppossed to add nor take away from the teachings .. you have written your own 'tablet' and attached God to it.
    It's a pretty fair prediction to say you and I wouldn't see eye to eye on the subject of god, MG. Let's leave it at that.

Post Likes
    It's a pretty fair prediction to say you and I wouldn't see eye to eye on the subject of god, MG. Let's leave it at that.
    Well with so many levels in the chart and many are in relation to GOD..where are you on your chart.. your original or updated either will be fine.
    But...if your original chart is accurate as you have preached to us so many times... Then why the update?..Were these updates through God with you being the mediator...and when has God started changing his mind?...I know..after he had a discussion with you..Whoa!!..you are one important dude...
    Bows before you.

Post Likes
    Well with so many levels in the chart and many are in relation to GOD..where are you on your chart.. your original or updated either will be fine.
    But...if your original chart is accurate as you have preached to us so many times... Then why the update?..Were these updates through God with you being the mediator...and when has God started changing his mind?...I know..after he had a discussion with you..Whoa!!..you are one important dude...
    Bows before you.
    My scale was offered to assist in the discussion of what's common and what's dissimilar between conservatives and liberals, but also to drive home the point that extremists on both ends of the spectrum are consistently sabotaging any possibilities of dialogue or cooperation between the two camps.

Post Likes
    My scale was offered to assist in the discussion of what's common and what's dissimilar between conservatives and liberals, but also to drive home the point that extremists on both ends of the spectrum are consistently sabotaging any possibilities of dialogue or cooperation between the two camps.
    Fair enough.
    However one must not vote democrat under any circumstances until the public has cleaned house of them. It is hard to do when people keep voting for them.
    The Republican choices are not much better but it is the lesser of the current evil.
    Anyone that votes for a democrat is an extremist at this point...yes there is going to be opposition... It is what they have created... The Dems automatically go against the Reps regardless of the Bill.. therefore they have to be outed.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    The arpc is very fair to everyone. I am VERY conservative and even a committee member and I earned infraction points twice, once since being on the committee.

ARP is a rough and tumble place, but there are rules and they are enforced. It's just not that we land hard on everything that qualifies as a rule break.
    Tool, if I didn't make it clear enough, this thread has literally nothing to do with Mods. I think you guys do a good job, and I agree that you should err on the side of non-involvement.

This thread is about how conservative posters jump all over liberals for little crap... but either let slide, or actively defend conservatives who behave much worse. Consider your advise to Mad to be more friendly (and I do agree with the advise)... but can you not think of a conservative poster who behaves very much like Mad? Why doesn't that poster get the same advise?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Special-K View Post
    This brings out a good point. When you know someone personally, you tend to factor their personality into their posts. I have personally met a few guys from here and they are all men of high character.
    I agree, but wrong is wrong. I could see altering the "punishment" so to speak, like just giving a warning. If we look at Glen's post, from the very beginning I said I knew he was joking (not because of the "lol" but because I have gotten to know him via ARP and met him in real life and agree about him being a man of high character). However, if you look simply at the words in his post... he should be called out for it. Maybe just a.. "hey, you might want to watch your wording." Imagine the response I would have gotten if I had posted the same directed at a conservative poster?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by davidadavis View Post
    I agree, but wrong is wrong. I could see altering the "punishment" so to speak, like just giving a warning. If we look at Glen's post, from the very beginning I said I knew he was joking (not because of the "lol" but because I have gotten to know him via ARP and met him in real life and agree about him being a man of high character). However, if you look simply at the words in his post... he should be called out for it. Maybe just a.. "hey, you might want to watch your wording." Imagine the response I would have gotten if I had posted the same directed at a conservative poster?
    In your post above this one..you stated it is not directed at the mods.. but yet you direct your post to a mod.
    I have read your complaints...and sifting through it you are merely taking the long way of saying "I wanna see some conservatives in trouble"
    All of us here have lead way and freedom in one great forum here...and now you are groveling to change it.
    The men involved are already over it..have given each other internet hand shakes and are over it...while you have been drowning in your emotions all day they already had a virtual six pack and are happy..Go check it out for yourself.Be happy for the happiness of others my friend... A new set of emotions has been waiting for you all your life....what are you waiting for?

Post Likes
    In your post above this one..you stated it is not directed at the mods.. but yet you direct your post to a mod.
    I have read your complaints...and sifting through it you are merely taking the long way of saying "I wanna see some conservatives in trouble"
    All of us here have lead way and freedom in one great forum here...and now you are groveling to change it.
    The men involved are already over it..have given each other internet hand shakes and are over it...while you have been drowning in your emotions all day they already had a virtual six pack and are happy..Go check it out for yourself.Be happy for the happiness of others my friend... A new set of emotions has been waiting for you all your life....what are you waiting for?
    OMG, read into things much?

Listen, if ya'll don't want to change that's fine. I am just telling you that to an outside reader conservatives (and more importantly, maybe HVAC professionals) come across very poorly on ARP.

Post Likes
    OMG, read into things much?

Listen, if ya'll don't want to change that's fine. I am just telling you that to an outside reader conservatives (and more importantly, maybe HVAC professionals) come across very poorly on ARP.
    The reason we come across poorly is the conversations themselves...arguing with a liberal..
    Why should it even have to be done?
    Did you know that children can now have sex change operations without any participation from the parent...the fact is the schools instruct the child to hide it from the parent...the school sets it all up...and turns Bob into Betty ...even if you get wind there is nothing you can do.
    Black lives matter...An obvious effort by the democratic party to racially divide the country based upon 'good' shootings...you guys flunked badly..there were some bad shootings but they were never part of the movement.. all the shootings of the movement were based on good shootings....they never even had to inject a bad shooting in the event the charade started to fall apart.
    Let Iran go nuke capable
    Hillary held VIP seats for terrorist families at events...she was never forced to offer an explanation...you guys failed again.
    Gave Iran a load of cash...not a peep
    Flooded us with Muslims..no objections.
    Barred the term Islamic terrorist from govt documents.
    Benghazi cover up... Democrats didn't care...hand fed Americans to Muslims and ordered a stand down.
    Private Server by the secretary of state...after the Clinton's have already been in trouble for it before.
    DNC private servers hacked as well.. all whilst the FBI told them they were being hacked rather than arresting those responsible.
    Countless secrets obtained by many nations
    The attempted destruction of the data in those servers when directed to hand them over...when ideally the doors should have been kicked in.
    The FBI and CIA have become politicized by questionable appointees.
    Child discipline removed at school.
    Parents can no longer can whip a child when needed.
    Value of human life disregarded in school teachings.
    Birth control furnished by schools for ten year olds with instructions to hide it from parents.
    People killing each other over nothing as the system takes control of our children.
    I could go on for pages...but this should be enough.
    How do you people not see what is going on?
    Yeah you guys flunked...or as the democratic leaders would say... passed
    Rational discussion went out the window long ago obviously.
    People NEED to see the obvious rejection by normal folks in regard to liberals.
    You people vote....look at what you guys have done....by the time you guys get it ....it will be too late..may already be too late

Edit.. add content.
    Here you go Davida .
    A drag show in a govt building have kids in drag on stage... Complete with money tossing... Govt sponsered.
    This teaches the kids how to go to queer strip clubs and what to do once they get there... Ain't a dam thing anyone can do about it.

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/si...ls-performers/
    Last edited by Missouri Guy; 06-16-2019 at 04:47 AM.

11. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    OMG x2... and what does all that stuff have to do with treating fellow ARP/HVAC members with civility? Especially since I don't remember anyone advocating that stuff on ARP. Hilarious really...

Post Likes
    OMG x2... and what does all that stuff have to do with treating fellow ARP/HVAC members with civility? Especially since I don't remember anyone advocating that stuff on ARP. Hilarious really...
    When you vote democrat...you advocate it...you guys are obviously fine with it.
    You see the damage that is already done...The Democrats need cycled out for about 20 years so the craziness will not grow ...and that is at a minimum.. Supreme Court needs cleansed..this happens by old age and death..No more appointees by Democrats.
    You people are even voting in Radical Muslims into Congress...Or are you?
    Recently it has been uncovered of massive voter fraud..and nothing happens to those responsible.
    Have you also noticed that we can't question whether a Muslim or not white won legitimately..because that makes us racist..sexist.. phobic...blah blah blah.

Post Likes
    I think you'd be surprised at who here has been privately warned or sanctioned. We only do it publicly when necessary. Even on of the ARPC members has been given points before.

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast