Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    The only way the Democrats can win this is through election fraud then blame Trump for election fraud... Then open the borders... And lift the immigration restrictions currently in place... Get the questions to the debates in advance as well... It just might work this time.

Post Likes
    Same polls that had Billery winning by a landslide including the night of the election

3. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    As I understand there are 20 some candidates for the Dems. I'm surprised the poll only showed 6 able to beat Trump. apparently the pollsters are slipping.

5. Likes lions_lair, CEAS-AC-TECH liked this post
    Post Likes
    They might get away with pulling this crap on other republicans but not Trump.
    No man can be both ignorant and free.
    Thomas Jefferson

7. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    For you hunters
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

9. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    The only way the Democrats can win this is through election fraud then blame Trump for election fraud... Then open the borders... And lift the immigration restrictions currently in place... Get the questions to the debates in advance as well... It just might work this time.
    Yup, just what I was going to post before I read all the responses to the thread. Trump will win and the democrats are so desperate that election fraud and illegals voting will be the next big thing. All denied as much as possible by the lame stream media.

Watch FOX News for the least biased version.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

11. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    Depending on how much more evidence is found or released about the last democrat running for President spying on the Trump campaign, the Democrats may never win another election in many years. You can bet, there is solid evidence, I have no doubt, and it will be probably used as the ace in the hole so to say during the elections.

I also believe there’s lots of democrats, some probably running for President that knew exactly what went on, so there will be many accusations flying around. The Democratic Party has become a cult, they all follow each other like a bunch of baby ducks and Nancy and Cummings is the mother and father duck.

My guess is the next election will be a blow out by Trump, or could the start of the next civil war. You have to be one deaf and blind soul not to see this country is in better shape than it’s been in 20 years or more, if you cannot see that, well then you’re part of the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". -Vernon Law-

"Skilled Labor Isn't Cheap, Cheap Labor Isn't Skilled" - Unknown

"When the teachers become unteachable we're all in trouble".

13. Likes CEAS-AC-TECH, vin lashon, lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bill View Post
    Depending on how much more evidence is found or released about the last democrat running for President spying on the Trump campaign, the Democrats may never win another election in many years. You can bet, there is solid evidence, I have no doubt, and it will be probably used as the ace in the hole so to say during the elections.

I also believe there’s lots of democrats, some probably running for President that knew exactly what went on, so there will be many accusations flying around. The Democratic Party has become a cult, they all follow each other like a bunch of baby ducks and Nancy and Cummings is the mother and father duck.

My guess is the next election will be a blow out by Trump, or could the start of the next civil war. You have to be one deaf and blind soul not to see this country is in better shape than it’s been in 20 years or more, if you cannot see that, well then you’re part of the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That could only be good for America and the Democrats. It would give America a chance to recover from the Democrat insane policies and give the Dems a chance to reflect and change course. We need the Dems...we don't need the Loony Left.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    For you hunters
    OMG.. that's funny.

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk
    "If you can’t describe what you are doing as a process, you don’t know what you are doing." ~ W. Edwards Deming

All those who wander..are not lost.

Do NOT..mistake my kindness for weakness.

The early bird may get the worm..but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    That could only be good for America and the Democrats. It would give America a chance to recover from the Democrat insane policies and give the Dems a chance to reflect and change course. We need the Dems...we don't need the Loony Left.
    I agree!
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". -Vernon Law-

"Skilled Labor Isn't Cheap, Cheap Labor Isn't Skilled" - Unknown

"When the teachers become unteachable we're all in trouble".

Post Likes
    They certainly did in the 2016 election.

A liar who believes his own lies is always worse - because he always deceives at least one additional person.

PHM
    -----------

Quote Originally Posted by WAYNE3298 View Post
    A report yesterday said 6 democrats could beat Trump in 2020. I don't have a link to it because for me it was only a good laugh and a lead in to Trump's announcement for his rally in Florida on June 18. One thing that made that poll so funny is Biden in Iowa according to reports I saw had about 85 people at his rally. Trump has 74,000 ticket requests for his Florida rally. The arena only holds 20,000 people. Trump needs a 100,000 seat football stadium for his rallies. Democrat rallies can easily fit in a single car residential garage. Does the fake MSM expect us to believe them?
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    They certainly did in the 2016 election.

A liar who believes his own lies is always worse - because he always deceives at least one additional person.

PHM
    -----------
    Hmmm...

I believe that is called 'delusional'...

And that is a SERIOUS mental health problem!

Wonder if the DIMS want their mental health issues exposed???
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12