Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Polls Indicate 6 Democrats Can Beat Trump

Post Likes

Polls Indicate 6 Democrats Can Beat Trump

A report yesterday said 6 democrats could beat Trump in 2020. I don't have a link to it because for me it was only a good laugh and a lead in to Trump's announcement for his rally in Florida on June 18. One thing that made that poll so funny is Biden in Iowa according to reports I saw had about 85 people at his rally. Trump has 74,000 ticket requests for his Florida rally. The arena only holds 20,000 people. Trump needs a 100,000 seat football stadium for his rallies. Democrat rallies can easily fit in a single car residential garage. Does the fake MSM expect us to believe them?
    No man can be both ignorant and free.
    Thomas Jefferson

2. Likes lions_lair liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Trump will win again, due to too many other canidates... It'll be a wash as the votes will be wide spread amongst the other canidates and trump supporters will give him an easy win. Wait for it...

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Touchyfeely Biden is touted as the most electable.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Your dream is your dream. It's nobody else's dream. You're going to have to do it for yourself"

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by WAYNE3298 View Post
    A report yesterday said 6 democrats could beat Trump in 2020. I don't have a link to it because for me it was only a good laugh and a lead in to Trump's announcement for his rally in Florida on June 18. One thing that made that poll so funny is Biden in Iowa according to reports I saw had about 85 people at his rally. Trump has 74,000 ticket requests for his Florida rally. The arena only holds 20,000 people. Trump needs a 100,000 seat football stadium for his rallies. Democrat rallies can easily fit in a single car residential garage. Does the fake MSM expect us to believe them?
    Funny according to the "polls" the majority of Americans want millions of illegal children along with the millions of destitute "refuges" from Africa, ME, etc., etc. flooding into the US unchecked every year and free college for anyone who wants to go to college with no real entrance exams for all those who aren't White.

Yeah. Makes a lot of sense to me. Geez. What a total joke it is. Give me a break. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    Anyone remember Slick Willy?

Didn't he enter the race ~90 days before the primaries?

Right now, polls and the media are meaningless, election too far away. Anything or anyone could pop up to make it a game changer.
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

7. Likes lions_lair liked this post.
    Post Likes
    I'm with you Glenn. I don't believe any polls anymore. They have become stupid and useless.
    Thomas Jefferson

9. Likes lions_lair, Mr Bill liked this post.
    Post Likes
    For what it is worth, I don't think Sleepy Creepy Joe could beat Trump. All the GOP would need to do is post those photo's of Sleepy Creepy fondling children. But, they'd need to start that 'campaign' maybe 60 days before the election. Start it any earlier, and the public would get tired (familiar) of them and dismiss them.
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Post Likes
    Agree BBeerme hands is his own worst enemy. I think the Barr investigation is going to destroy a lot of deep state traitors and the democrat chances for 2020. There is a lot of real evidence that is getting deeper by the minute. It is so bad the democrats should lose the house and also lose senate seats. There insistence Trump was guilty of obstructing justice is also hurting them. One question ask at the John Dean testimony was what are we doing here how can you obstruct justice on a crime that never happened?
    Thomas Jefferson

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    For what it is worth, I don't think Sleepy Creepy Joe could beat Trump. All the GOP would need to do is post those photo's of Sleepy Creepy fondling children. But, they'd need to start that 'campaign' maybe 60 days before the election. Start it any earlier, and the public would get tired (familiar) of them and dismiss them.
    Like they did with Trump's pu**y grab

Your dream is your dream. It's nobody else's dream. You're going to have to do it for yourself"

Post Likes
    at this point the democraps are handling each other with kid gloves just wait till the rubber meets the road and they start tearing into each other . i have a feeling it’s going to get very ugly
    Go Trump

14. Likes lions_lair liked this post.
    Post Likes
    the democraps are going to try and go so far left many centrist and moderate dems will go into the polling booth and punch Trumps Ticket then tell the exit polls they voted democrap
    Go Trump

16. Likes lions_lair liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Democrats couldn't build a ham sandwich.

Post Likes

Post Likes
    The only way the Democrats can win this is through election fraud then blame Trump for election fraud... Then open the borders... And lift the immigration restrictions currently in place... Get the questions to the debates in advance as well... It just might work this time.

Post Likes
    Same polls that had Billery winning by a landslide including the night of the election

21. Likes lions_lair liked this post.
    Post Likes
    As I understand there are 20 some candidates for the Dems. I'm surprised the poll only showed 6 able to beat Trump. apparently the pollsters are slipping.

23. Likes lions_lair, CEAS-AC-TECH liked this post.
    Post Likes
    They might get away with pulling this crap on other republicans but not Trump.
    Thomas Jefferson

25. Likes lions_lair liked this post.
    Post Likes
    For you hunters
    Attached Images Attached Images  

27. Likes lions_lair liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    The only way the Democrats can win this is through election fraud then blame Trump for election fraud... Then open the borders... And lift the immigration restrictions currently in place... Get the questions to the debates in advance as well... It just might work this time.
    Yup, just what I was going to post before I read all the responses to the thread. Trump will win and the democrats are so desperate that election fraud and illegals voting will be the next big thing. All denied as much as possible by the lame stream media.

Watch FOX News for the least biased version.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

29. Likes lions_lair liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Depending on how much more evidence is found or released about the last democrat running for President spying on the Trump campaign, the Democrats may never win another election in many years. You can bet, there is solid evidence, I have no doubt, and it will be probably used as the ace in the hole so to say during the elections.

I also believe there’s lots of democrats, some probably running for President that knew exactly what went on, so there will be many accusations flying around. The Democratic Party has become a cult, they all follow each other like a bunch of baby ducks and Nancy and Cummings is the mother and father duck.

My guess is the next election will be a blow out by Trump, or could the start of the next civil war. You have to be one deaf and blind soul not to see this country is in better shape than it’s been in 20 years or more, if you cannot see that, well then you’re part of the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards" ~ Vernon Law

"When the teachers become unteachable we're all in trouble"

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts." ~ John Wooden

31. Likes CEAS-AC-TECH, vin lashon, lions_lair liked this post.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast