Post Likes

Question Spokane/Couer d Alene area job availability

What is the job market like in this area?
    This area seems to be growing and it may be of interest to move there.

I'm not interested in a salestech position, but a service/repair technician for residential and light commercial HVAC.

Any companies to look into or avoid?
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

Post Likes
    I live around 100 miles out of Spokane, and am really only familiar with the commercial contractors there. Divco for commercial HVAC, Market Equip for market work. I saw Trane had a service tech position available. My shop does resi/comm/market work based out of Lewiston. If you're also considering outlying areas feel free to PM me.

Post Likes
    Might call Black's Industrial or GENSCO in Spokane and ask about job posting on their boards.Ruud and AS Wholesalers..