Thread: I bet my wife

Post Likes

I bet my wife

We're young parents and nowadays our fav activity is arguing about kids growing up We decided to buy a humidifier, as we have kids I want to order a baby humidifier. But my husband is telling there is no difference between them, cause we breathe in and out in the same way, don't we? So he bet I couldn't find a baby one. Kinda weird, yea?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Milly111 View Post
    We're young parents and nowadays our fav activity is arguing about kids growing up We decided to buy a humidifier, as we have kids I want to order a baby humidifier. But my husband is telling there is no difference between them, cause we breathe in and out in the same way, don't we? So he bet I couldn't find a baby one. Kinda weird, yea?
    I'm sad to see my post wasn't replied so I decided to add some extra useful info just FYI. After continuous debates we started to surf Google to find the answers and here they are. There are indeed humidifiers designed for kids only! Some of them even have a cartoon character look, like HelloKitty and others lol. But I see no sense to pay extra money just for kitty shaped stuff... Lots of blogs and articles are telling that having a baby humidifier is essential for each family cause it prevents illness, reduces cough and runny nose and even takes care of baby's skin wow! So then we started studying different models of humidifiers safe for babies and thanks to https://www.evababygear.com/best-baby-humidifier/ we've finally found the perfect one with LED indicators and a timer! We're happy with our purchase! I strongly recommend you to take a go! Good luck

Post Likes
    Perhaps there are no replies because your post is in the jokes forum. A better place would be in the Ask Our Pros forum.
    You can ask a moderator to move it by clicking on the little black triangle at the bottom of your post.
    AOP Rules: Rules For Equipment Owners.

Free online load calculator: http://www.loadcalc.net/

There = not here. Their = possessive pronoun. They're = they are
    It's = contraction of it is. Its = the possessive form of it
    Too = also. To = expressing motion. Two = 2
    Then = after that, next. Than = indicates a comparison.
    Questions should end with a question mark "?" Statements end with a period "."

Post Likes
    Levoit Ultrasonic Humidifier is pretty nice, can recommend