+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Johnson HVAC Pro

Post Likes

Johnson HVAC Pro

Does anyone have a copy of the old Johnson HVAC Pro software they would be willing to share? I need to check out some old VAVs for a customer and want to be able to command them locally.

Thanks in advance!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by zeppelin913 View Post
    Does anyone have a copy of the old Johnson HVAC Pro software they would be willing to share? I need to check out some old VAVs for a customer and want to be able to command them locally.

Thanks in advance!
    PM me.
    Hmmmm....smells like numbatwo to me.

Post Likes
    Would you be willing to share the software with me as well? Thanks!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff.king View Post
    Would you be willing to share the software with me as well? Thanks!
    Without an email in your profile, it is impossible to do so.

Post Likes
    Sorry, i thought it was. I have my email in there now

Thanks!

Post Likes
    I'd like a copy too if it's not too much trouble.

thank you,

a

Post Likes
    Sorry to resurrect an old thread, couldn’t figure out how to PM. Will you send me a copy of this as well?

Post Likes
    I apologize for also resurrecting an old thread but would you mind sharing the software with me as well? I have a couple customers that have vma1420 controllers and could really hvacpro. Thank you in advance.

Post Likes
    Does anyone please have HVAC PRO 8.08B they can share please? Very much appreciated!

Post Likes
    does the newest version of HVAC Pro work on the latest version of windows and will it allow me to communicate with VAVs on a N2 network? I'm going to need this program eventually just trying to see what type of windows I need. I've heard windows 7 and 8 work with the program but newer versions don't, is that true?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsledder87 View Post
    does the newest version of HVAC Pro work on the latest version of windows and will it allow me to communicate with VAVs on a N2 network? I'm going to need this program eventually just trying to see what type of windows I need. I've heard windows 7 and 8 work with the program but newer versions don't, is that true?
    I have used it on Win10 32bit. I have not tried with Win11. But it does need to be a 32bit OS.

Post Likes
    Haven't run it on Win 11. I do have a Win 10 32bit VM that works great. I believe Win 11 supports 32 bit installs. If I had some time I would spin up a Win 11 32bit VM and give it a try. But right now I'm buried with other things. VM's are about the only suitable option with these old programs at this point.

13. Likes numbawunfela liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Thank you all for the responses. I'm highly optimistic with this information that I'll be able to get it to work on my work computers. Is there a chance to get the HVAC Pro program from someone? Anyone use the CCT program for Metasys as well?

Post Likes

16. Likes Right Control liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Email added to my profile. Thank you in advance for your help.

Post Likes
    Would it still be possible to send hvac pro my way if you get a chance? Thanks a bunch.

19. Likes Grunchy liked this post.
    Post Likes
    So had a service call today for one of our clients today about a nursing station being too hot. Verified all hardware was in good shape so moved on to their controls. They are running everything through JCI M3. Was able to find the physical VAV in group summary by unplugging it. Noticed the space temp was 250 degrees. Thought maybe it was a bad stat or control cable. Dug a little deeper and figured out pretty much every VAV in the entire building had the wrong points assigned to them. Was hoping I could get a copy of HVAC pro from here. Any help would be appreciated.

21. Likes Grunchy liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Would you be willing to share the software with me as well? Thanks a million!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by lopioni View Post
    Would you be willing to share the software with me as well? Thanks a million!
    Well, maybe and maybe not (likely not).
    Post an introduction and details why a Residential HVAC/R Tech needs 25 year old Software that requires an Old Windows OS (XP-Pro) and or extensive PC knowledge to use a virtual machine.

BTW you will also need adapters for the RS485 N2 network.

Tell us more before we consider giving away Software we had to pay for to someone we know nothing about.
    If sense were so common everyone would have it !
    You cannot protect the Stupid from themselves !
    "Experience is the ability to recognize a mistake Before you make it again!" (Stolen Quote)

24. Likes numbawunfela liked this post.
    Post Likes
    I work for a company that uses controllers from 1995, we used to work with a company that left us in the dark.
    I'm just an IT guy who wants help the "HVAC people" haha
    We have all the adapters, the problem is with the software that we used to have in a VM and thats gone.

Thanks
    Last edited by lopioni; 03-13-2024 at 01:15 PM. Reason: grammar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in