Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 57

Thread: Guy shoots home Intruders.. goes to jail and state siezed home

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    15,673
    Post Likes

    Guy shoots home Intruders.. goes to jail and state siezed home

    You cant make this stuff up... Nope didn't charge him with homicide yet.. but siezed his home!!!
    The gun used to be his father's.. his father has passed away.
    Rather than his right to own being a right... Unless you do something to forfeit that right.
    Instead you don't have the right unless applied for..... Wow
    So in essence you are guilty for having it unless you got the permit.
    Incredible.... And take him home as well.
    What do you expect from New York though.

    https://illicitinfo.com/?p=7621
    ...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    10,710
    Post Likes
    Liberalism kills brain cells.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,116
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    Liberalism kills brain cells.
    Grunt grunts grunt grunts. That's what you sound like. LOL

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,116
    Post Likes
    Hey vin, check out my last post in the "Christianity", What is it? What is it doing Today? thread. It's time for you to come out of Plato's allegorical cave.

    Don't tell me you've never read Plato?!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    napping on the couch
    Posts
    13,668
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    Liberalism kills brain cells.
    You rang the bell and look what showed up.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMasticator View Post
    Grunt grunts grunt grunts. That's what you sound like. LOL

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,116
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    You rang the bell and look what showed up.
    Hey, boy genius (said sarcastically), have you ever read Plato? I'd be impressed if you say yes, but I'm guessing not, because you seem to only like stuff with lots of impotent rage in it. LOL

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,116
    Post Likes
    "Impotent Rage"....would have been the perfect name for the metal band you played in (or fantasized about playing in) when you were bumming around after high school.

    Don't cry over lost opportunities, though. It would still make an excellent title for your autobiography....

    "Impotent Rage: I Had The Answers For Everything...So Why Did Everyone Damn Person Ignore Me?"


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    45,418
    Post Likes
    Just one more reason to NOT live in a liberal state!

    WHEN (not if)... SCOTUS re-visits 2nd cases...

    These judgements will be overturned and precedent will be set!
    Problem is... someone has to fund ($$$) the case going to SCOTUS.

    So is ones 2nd rights worth helping with a small donation???
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

    GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    23,500
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    You rang the bell and look what showed up.
    Lolz!

    The only member on this site who's a$$ gets jealous of the crap that come out of his mouth.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    20,407
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Lolz!

    The only member on this site who's a$$ gets jealous of the crap that come out of his mouth.
    Yeah mad belongs in a mental institution with a padded cell IMHO. Geez. Give us a break. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    753
    Post Likes
    From what i read having the gun is a misdemeanor . His house was not seized but was rather red tagged do to hoarding . Not sure why he is being charged with a felony . There is more to this story than what the linked page shows. Also opinion blogs are not a good source for accurate news .

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    15,673
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by 54885488 View Post
    From what i read having the gun is a misdemeanor . His house was not seized but was rather red tagged do to hoarding . Not sure why he is being charged with a felony . There is more to this story than what the linked page shows. Also opinion blogs are not a good source for accurate news .
    They tried to say he caused the invasion by having to much stuff..
    If you can not go to your own home after you had to shoot someone..it is siezed by the govt... Translated to they are doing what they can to makes this guys life difficult
    ...

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    10,710
    Post Likes
    Here's an article that gives a little more info. If what they say is true (and the pic is accurate), the house really should be condemned. Charging him, however, is idiocy, and they are just trying to punish him. Bad enough that he lost his house.

    The article says that police found 'a large amount of property' believed to have been taken from Stolarczyc's home on a previous burglary. Yes, they had robbed him before, which makes the charges seem all the more politically motivated and vindictive.

    Amusing is this statement from the DA:

    "McNamara said it did appear Nicholas Talerico was shot in the chest, but they don’t have Patricia Talerico’s autopsy yet. If for some reason it showed she was, for example, shot four times in the back, “that would be a game-changer,” the DA said"

    What? He has to wait on the autopsy to know if she was shot 4 times in the back??? The DA must be a Dem!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    22,891
    Post Likes
    No lectricity, no running water... hoarder... place was probably overrun with critters...... While I believe a person ought to be able to live in complete squalor if they so desire... evidently the government does not.

    They seized the home because of the conditions at the home..... Poor old guy probably is poor... not in his right mind......

    Anywho... looks like new yalks castle doctrine will probably save him........ those two rascals who attempted to rob him had long criminal records and I believe a jury will see that this old codger walks.......

    Im not against a felon owning a gun...... why should a criminal past render you unable to protect yourself or your family or your property.

    Although... in the case of VIOLENT felons... they should never need to protect themselves because the government should be exterminating them instead of holding them in a cage for a few years and then UNLEASHING them back onto the public.

    Another nothing burger story...... guy defended his property... will prob serve some time for breaking the law with the gun..... which is perfectly fine... because the law is the law... even if we think it unfair......

    And the house........ the guy prob needs mental help..... and with the help of the government... lol.... he will probably be given some medical help and probably put somewhere to keep him out of the weather.

    Just better hope he didnt shoot that one person...... Texas style.... in the back.... lol
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

    WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

    Oprah/Greta 2020

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    15,673
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    No lectricity, no running water... hoarder... place was probably overrun with critters...... While I believe a person ought to be able to live in complete squalor if they so desire... evidently the government does not.

    They seized the home because of the conditions at the home..... Poor old guy probably is poor... not in his right mind......

    Anywho... looks like new yalks castle doctrine will probably save him........ those two rascals who attempted to rob him had long criminal records and I believe a jury will see that this old codger walks.......

    Im not against a felon owning a gun...... why should a criminal past render you unable to protect yourself or your family or your property.

    Although... in the case of VIOLENT felons... they should never need to protect themselves because the government should be exterminating them instead of holding them in a cage for a few years and then UNLEASHING them back onto the public.

    Another nothing burger story...... guy defended his property... will prob serve some time for breaking the law with the gun..... which is perfectly fine... because the law is the law... even if we think it unfair......

    And the house........ the guy prob needs mental help..... and with the help of the government... lol.... he will probably be given some medical help and probably put somewhere to keep him out of the weather.

    Just better hope he didnt shoot that one person...... Texas style.... in the back.... lol
    Where is the part about utilities being cut?
    And how does it change anything?
    Why is ok to sieze a home that had its utilities cut?
    ...

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    10,710
    Post Likes
    Good thing they didn't find a 'Big Gulp' cup at his house.

  17. Likes Missouri Guy liked this post.
  18. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    22,891
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    Where is the part about utilities being cut?
    And how does it change anything?
    Why is ok to sieze a home that had its utilities cut?
    Hi Moman... here is a link...

    https://www.syracuse.com/crime/2019/...a-hoarder.html

    Like I said in my earlier post... I see nothing wrong with allowing a person to live in squalor if they so desire... Long as there are not kids there or folks who need care. Let this bum sit and stink in the dark forever..... Let the rats gnaw on him when he sleeps or is passed out from the alcohol he has gotten thru bumming.

    But... government has rules..... they have condemned that guys crib...... Its funny how they will let bums live on the street... but wont let a homeowner live in filth without electricity and running water..... Maybe the piss pot in chief will fix that.

    I would say the home was condemned because it may be "unlivable"..... might be more to it than no utilities... could be full of filth... falling apart... who knows......

    Hate it for the guy..... but thats just how the old ball bounces.......

    One day you are the king of your rat infested hoard.... next day the states taking care of you.....
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

    WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

    Oprah/Greta 2020

  19. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    West Columbia, SC
    Posts
    358
    Post Likes
    I don’t see it is he Government’s right to not allow him access to his own home for lack of utilities, but I do understand caselaw says otherwise. Either way this should be easily remodeled for less than the $10,000 bail to get utilities switched on.

    As for the gun, a reasonable claim would be that it was never his and he doesn’t own it... it is owned by his father’s estate of which he is the executor and has not transferred it to anyone else at this point the estate is still open and therefor he cannot register it until transferred!

    Come up with something. That unregistered gun charge is some commie BS

  20. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    22,891
    Post Likes
    You make meth in a house around here and the state takes it..... knocks it down.

    Had a guy making one pot bottles of meth in grannys basement here...... no ill effect on the house....... state took it and knocked it down.
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

    WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

    Oprah/Greta 2020

  21. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    22,891
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by NETWizz View Post
    I don’t see it is he Government’s right to not allow him access to his own home for lack of utilities, but I do understand caselaw says otherwise. Either way this should be easily remodeled for less than the $10,000 bail to get utilities switched on.

    As for the gun, a reasonable claim would be that it was never his and he doesn’t own it... it is owned by his father’s estate of which he is the executor and has not transferred it to anyone else at this point the estate is still open and therefor he cannot register it until transferred!

    Come up with something. That unregistered gun charge is some commie BS
    Guy probably aint got a pot to piss in...... but I read on one web page.... that folks are taking up a collection for him...... maybe a go fund me or something........ Who knows... with the way go fund me works the guy might be a millionaire in a month or two.
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

    WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

    Oprah/Greta 2020

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •