Post Likes

Type A license ready to qualify in Florida

If you are a serious contractor and looking for a long time qualifier for your HVAC business call me at 704-957-0507 and maybe we can make a deal . I hold an active type A licence in FL and would like to partner with a responsible contractor to qualify his business .

Post Likes
    Call me at 561-562-1635, I would be interested in discussing.

Post Likes

hvac qualifier Company in south Florida

Very professional and motivated individual who takes pride in providing quality work and customer satisfaction is seeking a class A/B qualifier for new HVAC business . Completely respect the qualifiers license. Service areas include Palm Beach , Broward and Miami Dade Counties.

Please let me know if your able to qualify the company.

Thank you.

Alexandre Cohen
    (954) 888-8448

Post Likes
    Good luck. Im a GC in Florida also

Post Likes
    Small 2 person appliance company is seeking a HVAC qualifier for residential business . English 786-236-6660 or Spanish 305-761-1433

Post Likes
    I have an active business for 5 Years that recently and unfortunately lost my qualifier due to his health issues . I will try to reach you by phone but in case I am unsuccessful please reach out to me on my cell 561-299-7529 via text or phone. I have my processing company on standby to get the process started immediately. I am sure you are getting alot of inquiries but I can assure you that I am a very serious contractor with a database of repeat customers that i obtain mostly from referrals due to my treatment of customers. I will respect your license to the utmost and would be an excellent choice for you to partner with. I look forward to the opportunity and am very hopeful ! Thank you in advance, Maurice.

Post Likes
    still available??