Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by STEVEusaPA View Post
    Once again what consequences are you threatening me with? Own up and clarify your threat.

It's an open forum, you violated the rules, twice now with the cursing. I'm allowed to comment, you don't have to like it. You're not in charge of this site.

I still don't know why you are so upset that you posted a pic of your work, I didn't like it, you blame a new helper. After all there is a 'Like' & 'Dislike' button for each post. If mine worked I would use them.
    To top it off, you are the one who put in in the wrong forum.

Also, you seem to be posting during the work day. Does you boss know your wasting his money playing with your phone instead of working/training your 'helper'?
    I can take breaks whenever I want. The joy of being a senior installer. You are out of your league so go away. Youre being a horses ass. Thats not an insult, its the truth.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlerberts-Protege View Post
    I can take breaks whenever I want. The joy of being a senior installer. You are out of your league so go away. Youre being a horses ass. Thats not an insult, its the truth.
    Dang. I'm in management and I can't just take breaks willy-nilly. Boss-man expects results from me. I'mma apply for your job so I can take credit for what people like and blame the rookie for what they dislike.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Lol. If you guys only knew.

Post Likes
    And I find it comical you mention snapchat or other social media stuff. Never used any of them.

Post Likes
    I agree. He does cry a lot. Quit posting if you cant take the criticism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12