+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trane 3 zone done.....for now.

Post Likes

Trane 3 zone done.....for now.

All duct installed, sealed, insulated. Well, except the bypass which will be done when I come back to setup the zoning, set AC, thermostat, etc. and fire everything off.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Maybe this one is clearer.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Stick with the blurry ones
    If I do a job in 30 minutes it's because I spent 30 years learning how to do that in 30 minutes. You owe me for the years, not the minutes.

Helpful Calcs, tips, tricks on my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgm...TUTAdKmqRiTDEg

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by STEVEusaPA View Post
    Couch warrior.

Post Likes
    And you fail to understand I have a 23 yr old that is learning with me, and I do not have time to fix some of his sloppiness. Keep criticizing and being a jerk. Ive been around.

Post Likes
    Honestly I can’t get over the round duct. In WNY we use truck. If I can’t buy it, we will custom make any part, piece, or fitting in house. I’m not saying your workmanship is poor at all. Just different that I’m accustomed to seeing I guess. And unfortunately the insulation doesn’t do any favors neatening anything either.

A few questions
    Why do you leave the condensate pump on the floor instead of elevating it off the ground? Those CP-22 pumps have steel brackets and hold the weight of the water quite well.

Why is the combustion air (guessing) not piped in?

I’m guessing the 12-2 is temporary?

Is this a new build? And if so, why would you want power to it period? Just invites drywall dust and things into the new system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalman0880 View Post
    Honestly I can’t get over the round duct. In WNY we use truck. If I can’t buy it, we will custom make any part, piece, or fitting in house. I’m not saying your workmanship is poor at all. Just different that I’m accustomed to seeing I guess. And unfortunately the insulation doesn’t do any favors neatening anything either.

A few questions
    Why do you leave the condensate pump on the floor instead of elevating it off the ground? Those CP-22 pumps have steel brackets and hold the weight of the water quite well.

Why is the combustion air (guessing) not piped in?

I’m guessing the 12-2 is temporary?

Is this a new build? And if so, why would you want power to it period? Just invites drywall dust and things into the new system.

All of your questions are valid but I am only the installer at the moment. This job is not finished guys. I think it is lunacy to run this thing right now but it isnt my call. I know exactly how things should look and be but we arent there yet at this company. Work in progress my friends.

Post Likes
    It looks like the area the equipment in is well insulated. Why insulate the duct? Is that code in your area?

I hate covering up nice metal work, hard to make insulation look good. But you did a good job with it!

I’ve been there when you have to do your job plus the job of a new helper. Glad you’re training someone in this trade. Keep posting and keep up the good work!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlerberts-Protege View Post
    And you fail to understand I have a 23 yr old that is learning with me, and I do not have time to fix some of his sloppiness. Keep criticizing and being a jerk. Ive been around.
    It’s not my job to understand facts not presented.
    If you don’t want criticism don’t post anything in the wall of pride that looks like that, then try to blame a 23 year old helper, when you don’t get the praise you hoped for.

I’ve said it before, this isn’t Instagram or Twitter where you puke out every mindless thought you have, thinking everyone has to know what you’re thinking or doing-all the while craving likes, like an immature teenager.

Grow up, and stop calling everyone lame names who don’t praise you. You sound like you send these posts from your bedroom in your parents basement, probably full of your participation trophies.
    If I do a job in 30 minutes it's because I spent 30 years learning how to do that in 30 minutes. You owe me for the years, not the minutes.

Helpful Calcs, tips, tricks on my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgm...TUTAdKmqRiTDEg

10. Likes gravity liked this post.
    Post Likes
    It’s not my job to understand facts not presented.
    If you don’t want criticism don’t post anything in the wall of pride that looks like that, then try to blame a 23 year old helper, when you don’t get the praise you hoped for.

I’ve said it before, this isn’t Instagram or Twitter where you puke out every mindless thought you have, thinking everyone has to know what you’re thinking or doing-all the while craving likes, like an immature teenager.

Grow up, and stop calling everyone lame names who don’t praise you. You sound like you send these posts from your bedroom in your parents basement, probably full of your participation trophies.
    Go away. You have no idea who I am. Ive been posting on here since 9/11 so quit it with your insulting diatribe. Last warning or there will be consequences for you. Youre the only one I have an issue with. I repeat, go away, youre not welcome.

Post Likes
    Go away. You have no idea who I am. Ive been posting on here since 9/11 so quit it with your insulting diatribe. Last warning or there will be consequences for you. Youre the only one I have an issue with. I repeat, go away, youre not welcome.
    Actually you joined 10/2011

Exactly what consequences are you threatening me with?

Be careful, I'm just breaking your stones a little (combined with your ultra thin skin). You're violating site rules.

13. Likes gravity liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Actually you joined 10/2011

Exactly what consequences are you threatening me with?

Be careful, I'm just breaking your stones a little (combined with your ultra thin skin). You're violating site rules.
    Like I said. You dont know who you are talking to. I joined with that screen name in 2011.

Quit commenting on my posts. I dont like you so quit trying to talk to me. Do I need to be any more clear with you?

You are being an ass. Go ahead and keep whining about site rules. I asked you to go away and you are still stirring the pot. Be gone already, I have no time for you.

Post Likes
    Once again what consequences are you threatening me with? Own up and clarify your threat.

It's an open forum, you violated the rules, twice now with the cursing. I'm allowed to comment, you don't have to like it. You're not in charge of this site.

I still don't know why you are so upset that you posted a pic of your work, I didn't like it, you blame a new helper. After all there is a 'Like' & 'Dislike' button for each post. If mine worked I would use them.
    To top it off, you are the one who put in in the wrong forum.

Also, you seem to be posting during the work day. Does you boss know your wasting his money playing with your phone instead of working/training your 'helper'?
    Last edited by STEVEusaPA; 06-05-2019 at 05:45 PM.

16. Likes gravity liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Once again what consequences are you threatening me with? Own up and clarify your threat.

It's an open forum, you violated the rules, twice now with the cursing. I'm allowed to comment, you don't have to like it. You're not in charge of this site.

I still don't know why you are so upset that you posted a pic of your work, I didn't like it, you blame a new helper. After all there is a 'Like' & 'Dislike' button for each post. If mine worked I would use them.
    To top it off, you are the one who put in in the wrong forum.

Also, you seem to be posting during the work day. Does you boss know your wasting his money playing with your phone instead of working/training your 'helper'?
    I can take breaks whenever I want. The joy of being a senior installer. You are out of your league so go away. Youre being a horses ass. Thats not an insult, its the truth.

Post Likes
    I can take breaks whenever I want. The joy of being a senior installer. You are out of your league so go away. Youre being a horses ass. Thats not an insult, its the truth.
    Dang. I'm in management and I can't just take breaks willy-nilly. Boss-man expects results from me. I'mma apply for your job so I can take credit for what people like and blame the rookie for what they dislike.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Lol. If you guys only knew.

Post Likes
    And I find it comical you mention snapchat or other social media stuff. Never used any of them.

Post Likes
    I agree. He does cry a lot. Quit posting if you cant take the criticism.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in