Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LA Collapsing

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    I lead to you water and you still can't drink. The owners of those (3) items made them available which is why and how they were snatched up. It wouldn't have happened without the owners doing. Coolwhip was wrong. To declassify is to release. They also declassified the fighter jet audio...which is very rare.
    Because they were pressured to do so which is exactly what coolwhip was saying. They were pressured. If they weren't receiving outside pressure they won't have released anything. That is what cw said.

If the Lamborghini owner wasn't receiving pressure from the bank, he wouldn't have sold it.

Your critism of cw post showed you didn't understand the point he made or its over your head. And because you are still arguing after I baby stepped you through the events, it's obviously over your head.

It's great you came along to discuss what the hell is wrong with LA.....cuz in just a couple posts you have shown exactly what the problem is. You want to know why conservatism doesn't sell in LA? Its full of mashed potato brains.
    “Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)

“What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

"One out of 3 Democrat voters is just as stupid as the other two"
    -Said by me

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Fender60 View Post
    So answer the question adapter.
    Lol. It's over his head.

Just wait for the response. It will be amusing.
    “Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)

“What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

"One out of 3 Democrat voters is just as stupid as the other two"
    -Said by me

Post Likes
    So answer the question adapter.
    LA's problem is because one ethnicity is lazy and the other is dominant and sympathetic to their own so they both together elect liberal politicians. That is our problem.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    Because they were pressured to do so which is exactly what coolwhip was saying. They were pressured. If they weren't receiving outside pressure they won't have released anything. That is what cw said.

If the Lamborghini owner wasn't receiving pressure from the bank, he wouldn't have sold it.

Your critism of cw post showed you didn't understand the point he made or its over your head. And because you are still arguing after I baby stepped you through the events, it's obviously over your head.

It's great you came along to discuss what the hell is wrong with LA.....cuz in just a couple posts you have shown exactly what the problem is. You want to know why conservatism doesn't sell in LA? Its full of mashed potato brains.
    Where? Prove it!

That is what YOU said!

NOBODY can pressure our military to declassify anything!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    LA's problem is because one ethnicity is lazy and the other is dominant and sympathetic to their own so they both together elect liberal politicians. That is our problem.
    While I can agree with you, we will probably be called racist for such beliefs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    While I can agree with you, we will probably be called racist for such beliefs.
    I don't care what people call me. As long as I do not employ those views in my business, they are legal.

I've lived here my whole life and I see it first hand. IMO, the media is not the cause, they are the reporters and slanters of it. These people are that way irrespective of the media.

Post Likes
    While I agree this is proof our country is in trouble, your assertation that there is money for the military complex and nothing for (us) makes no sense. The problems in LA is due to liberal policies of the local and state governments which have nothing to do with the money spent on defense.
    I'll add to this.
    The liberals justify the behaviors as normal for the less fortunate. NOT, that their behaviors are why they are less fortunate. I'm willing to bet that a lot of the "mental illness" is nurture and not nature. Stop stupid people from breeding.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Post Likes
    Where is this video I keep hearing about

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    Where is this video I keep hearing about
    Here's one video of many about LA's homeless, filth & rot.

Heard yesterday that 5 policemen have been infected or exposed to typhus.

Los Angeles Police Officers Contract Typhoid Fever, Others Show Typhus-Like Symptoms

Meanwhile, instead of killing disease-spreading rats, California legislator proposes a ban on rodenticides.
    While Los Angeles, and other large California cities are experiencing rat infestations within homeless camps, AB 1788, by Assemblyman Richard Bloom (D-Santa Monica) will ban Rodenticides – rodent poisons. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and Department of Pesticide Regulation already regulate these products for efficacy, human health impacts and impacts to the environment.
    https://legalinsurrection.com/2019/0...like-symptoms/
    …San Francisco has a no-kill, catch-and-release rat policy: “Humane Wildlife Control addresses the problem by sealing holes in buildings that can create entry points for rodents, and then they set up live catch traps to capture rats,” SF Gate reported in 2017. “Once rats are caught, they’re released right in the backyard.”

At this point, I think California is going to have to clean itself up quite a bit before it can rise to third-world status.

Regressives... read the last paragraph of the above quoted article & explain to the rest of us your defense of liberalism.

Just last week took several no cooling calls in Compton & Inglewood. In case you didn't know Inglewood is served by...

I have a LA County Fire GPS app that takes me around traffic in LA & I was driving through lots of back streets. You would NOT believe the block after block of tents, trash & filth. I feel sorry for the policemen & firemen that have to deal one on one on a daily basis with this national disgrace.

Long stretches of San Fernando Road in Pacoima near LACFD Main Operations Yard/Barton Heliport have a wide buffer between San Fernando & the rail tracks with large tent encampments. Police come in once in a while & run them all out & just a few short days they start filling it up again, starting the cycle over.

About 6 weeks ago very near I picked up a few sheet metal fittings using a flatbed truck, a fire engine red truck with the whole lights, siren, great big letters all over the truck saying Los Angeles County Fire Department, the whole nine yards. There was no parking inside their yard & I parked on the street. Was gone no more than 10-15 minutes & like an idiot I didn't lock the driver's door. Who would steal from firemen? They stole both my personal S-10+ & the fire department's phone. It was a YUGE deal losing fire dept property.

The wack-a-doodle leftard local politicians have been getting lots of bad press lately & they are 'negotiating' with... yes... your heard right... 'negotiating' with the homeless & homeless activests.

Apparently according to regressives they have the 'right' to keep their stolen property & the 'right' to more free stuff at taxpayer expence of course.
    Last edited by biodieselman; 06-04-2019 at 09:41 PM.
    Sorry men, two meme limit.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by biodieselman View Post
    Here's one video of many about LA's homeless.

Heard yesterday that 5 policemen have been infected or exposed to typhus.

Regressives... read the last paragraph of the above quoted article & explain to the rest of us your defense of liberalism.

Just last week took several no cooling calls in Compton & Inglewood. In case you didn't know Inglewood is served by...

I have a LA County Fire GPS app that takes me around traffic in LA & I was driving through lots of back streets. You would NOT believe the block after block of tents, trash & filth. I feel sorry for the policemen & firemen that have to deal one on one on a daily basis with this national disgrace.

Long stretches of San Fernando Road in Pacoima near LACFD Main Operations Yard/Barton Heliport have a wide buffer between San Fernando & the rail tracks with large tent encampments. Police come in once in a while & run them all out & just a few short days they start filling it up again, starting the cycle over.

About 6 weeks ago very near I picked up a few sheet metal fittings using a flatbed truck, a fire engine red truck with the whole lights, siren, great big letters all over the truck saying Los Angeles County Fire Department, the whole nine yards. There was no parking inside their yard & I parked on the street. Was gone no more than 10-15 minutes & like an idiot I didn't lock the driver's door. Who would steal from firemen? They stole both my personal S-10+ & the fire department's phone. It was a YUGE deal losing fire dept property.

The wack-a-doodle leftard local politicians have been getting lots of bad press lately & they are 'negotiating' with... yes... your heard right... 'negotiating' with the homeless & homeless activests.

Apparently according to regrssives they have the 'right' to keep their stolen property & the 'right' to more free stuff at taxpayer expence of course.
    I moved away from there many years ago...Sad how much worse it got there in a generations time
    It wasn't that filthy..maybe behind an occasional building..Now it looks a hundred times worse.
    Meanwhile they aren't doing anything about it.. just excuses

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    I moved away from there many years ago..

Wife is a beautiful woman born on Catalina Island & spent most of her years in Long Beach which now is an Obama-hole. Why she would marry a Tennessee hillbilly I'll never understand. I show her photos of Cades Cove in the Smokies, the glory of Appalachian fall color & tell her stories of childhood tromping in the backwood hills. The last ten years rarely a week go by without her nagging me to retire & leave summer weather year round.

It would be hard to move out of state leaving my children & grandchildren not to mention the best job I've ever had. Working for grateful firemen is the COMPLETE opposite of the private sector. But I believe she'll win out come retirement time. Gonna tease the Obama out of her when a California girl gets a Southern accent.

It is sad what's happening to California, there are so many world class beautiful state & national parks. Take notice America, beware DemoncRATS bleating & wringing their soft little pinko hands about the "Noble" illegal immigrant criminals who aren't allowed to vote but somehow do.
    Sorry men, two meme limit.

Post Likes
    Wife is a beautiful woman born on Catalina Island & spent most of her years in Long Beach which now is an Obama-hole. Why she would marry a Tennessee hillbilly I'll never understand. I show her photos of Cades Cove in the Smokies, the glory of Appalachian fall color & tell her stories of childhood tromping in the backwood hills. The last ten years rarely a week go by without her nagging me to retire & leave summer weather year round.

It would be hard to move out of state leaving my children & grandchildren not to mention the best job I've ever had. Working for grateful firemen is the COMPLETE opposite of the private sector. But I believe she'll win out come retirement time. Gonna tease the Obama out of her when a California girl gets a Southern accent.

It is sad what's happening to California, there are so many world class beautiful state & national parks. Take notice America, beware DemoncRATS bleating & wringing their soft little pinko hands about the "Noble" illegal immigrant criminals who aren't allowed to vote but somehow do.
    Move down where I am to Belmont Shore. They like Trump over here.

Post Likes

Will be much cheaper to retire in Tennessee as well...same as almost doubling your income.
    I lived in Long Beach for several years..I will say it was never boring and I missed some things about it..after adjusting to Missouri..the benefits far outweigh what California has to offer... except the snow...and high humidity in the summer...90 degrees here is rough...I can tell you the heat index scale is not at all accurate... sometimes 85 in the shade here is rough.
    The bonus...if you lose wallet...you will get it back 95 percent of the time..can leave your cellphone in the car while going in a convenience store..heck ever the store employees might leave their own phone laying loose in the store.
    You can use your phone while driving...but if you are in accident it can be your butt... no different than eating and driving...girls putting on makeup on the way to work will get em stopped.

14. Likes Fender60 liked this post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast