Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: LA Collapsing

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Not only is it cheaper to live in East Tennessee but it has very little diversity. In the country it's 95% or better good God fearing good ole American White folks.

The maids in the hotels, the waitresses, the sales folks, etc. are all White and it is a trip to visit or even better to live there. Very few liberals either all Trump supporters men and women.

Except for a rare few individuals like corn of course. Yeah. Thank you, thank you very much.
    It’s ok if you don’t mind all the pill and meth heads and the hillbillies who are just too damn sorry to help themselves.
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    It’s ok if you don’t mind all the pill and meth heads and the hillbillies who are just too damn sorry to help themselves.
    You may want to find a different overpass to live under

3. Likes Fender60, glennac, vin lashon liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    You can find people like that anywhere. Of course we know about your hatred of the South.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Likes glennac liked this post
    Post Likes
    But - but - but what about the poor illegal alien immigrants who are forced to drink water from toilets?

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Claims Border Migrants Forced to Drink From Toilets…
    It would appear that congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, in a thirst for media exposure, has officially decided to remove any remaining semblance of credibility.

After a series of political stunts intended to generate a far-left narrative for open borders, the loon from New York has officially gone bananas:

In addition to migrants having to drink from toilets, Ms. Cortez claims she was threatened to be raped by U.S. Customs and Border Protection officials conducting a tour for a congressional delegation. However, according to Homeland Security journalist Anna Giaritelli none of this happened.

Factually, as reported, AOC began screaming during a U.S. Customs and Border Protection briefing and refused to tour the facilities. Even AOC’s most staunch supporters are having a difficult time defending their moonbat lightbringer on this one.
    (WASHINGTON) New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez screamed at federal law enforcement agents “in a threatening manner” during a visit to a U.S. Border Patrol facility in El Paso, Texas, and refused to tour the facility, according to two people who witnessed the incident.

A group of 14 House Democrats, including Ocasio-Cortez, and their aides kicked off their visit to the region around 11 a.m. MT Monday at the El Paso Station on Hondo Pass Drive. The group was standing inside the station near an area where migrants are held when Ocasio-Cortez left them to sit inside a nearby holding area with a family as the other lawmakers and aides were briefed on station operations.

“She comes out screaming at our agents, right at the beginning [of the tour] … Crying and screaming and yelling,” said one witness who said he was stunned by the outburst in front of approximately 40 people. (more)

13 other House Democrats as well as their aides were in the room. I'm told only Rep. Ocasio-Cortez reacted in this manner.
    https://t.co/XdH5Fpru0z

— Anna Giaritelli (@Anna_Giaritelli) July 1, 2019

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-from-toilets/

And what kind of toilets were they drinking from? It was those one-piece stainless steel sink-toilets, with the sink on top and the commode jutting out from the base. What do you call those things? Well, I guess some people would call them toilets. Ya think?

https://www.essentialhardware.com/me...w-5634456.html

Oh, the horror .....
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Post Likes
    Yersinia Pestis Has Arrived

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi0wGibI4og
    Vacuum Technology:

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Post Likes
    Seattle is dying; so are Portland and Spokane
    A few weeks back, my wife and I headed to Portland, Ore., for a mini-vacation and a concert.

Driving into Portland on a route we have used for 25 years, we noticed tents and tent camps everywhere — under bridges, in abandoned properties and tarp cities.

We also saw many abandoned camps. The people were gone. The trash was left behind. Garbage, tarps, things collected and used were now left behind for someone else to pick up — or as it looked, not pick up. What a great view for tourists coming to visit. Welcome to Portland — a literal sewer and garbage dump.

We stayed downtown where, as you walk, you can see people in sleeping bags everywhere. These are people without shoes or socks.

In old Chinatown, people were in every door stoop with their stuff. Outside nice restaurants, homeless folks were camping with all their stuff against the windows and stoops, drinking wine and smoking weed while others dined on the other side of the glass inside.

We saw people so wasted they couldn’t stand up in front of operating businesses.

I saw people sharing needles on the sidewalk. I saw used needles on the sidewalks.

We rode the MAX from Modi Center and decided not to get off at the first stop because there were 50 people sleeping and many others partying it up. It looked unsafe.

The root causes of homelessness are and have been mostly societal problems, such as mental illness, addiction and domestic violence and they have always existed in the United States.

Widespread homelessness has not.

The current crisis stems from decisions made during a generation: The flood of returning Vietnam-era vets in the 1970s coincided with a national push to de-institutionalize mental hospitals.

Read the rest:
    https://lmtribune.com/opinion/seattl...6a1dd718f.html
    Vacuum Technology:

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Post Likes
    this is yet nothing.... wait until climate change hits US harder, then you will see tents.

Post Likes
    How do the two correlate?

Quote Originally Posted by gustavhorna View Post
    this is yet nothing.... wait until climate change hits US harder, then you will see tents.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

Did you really need the " If you were a real tech " ??

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    How do the two correlate?
    Maybe he sells tents. Are you seeing a lot of Far Left 'changes' in your daily travels in the Bay Area? Do you get into SF much?

Post Likes
    Send Gulliani - he did wonders with NYC.

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Put a conservative in control of the city.
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Post Likes
    It's an absolute mess. Tent cities going up everywhere. Human waste and needles run rampant.

SF decriminalized crime, so what do you think happened? Of course the crime rate shot up through the roof.

Think I heard just last week that the smash and grabs, 'gangs' busting car windows for a pair of sunglasses or whatever can be seen, totaled 30,000 last year. Think about it, that's almost 100 each day. Cops won't even respond. They can't. Not enough time or cops.

There's a city that boarders SF. So each side of the street is a different city. The chief of police says he routinely hears "you mean I wasn't in SF?". Because this police chief is hard line and makes all thief's spend a year in jail. Compare that to SF where the police won't (can't) respond.

In Silicon Valley, heard there's a new 'high tech' crime. Criminals have these blue tooth 'sniffers'. So if you put your computer in the trunk of your car, and it has blue tooth, then the criminal knows it's there and will pop your trunk. Because most of us leave our computer in sleep mode instead of doing the 'hard shut off'.

Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    Maybe he sells tents. Are you seeing a lot of Far Left 'changes' in your daily travels in the Bay Area? Do you get into SF much?
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

Did you really need the " If you were a real tech " ??

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    It's an absolute mess. Tent cities going up everywhere. Human waste and needles run rampant.

SF decriminalized crime, so what do you think happened? Of course the crime rate shot up through the roof.

Think I heard just last week that the smash and grabs, 'gangs' busting car windows for a pair of sunglasses or whatever can be seen, totaled 30,000 last year. Think about it, that's almost 100 each day. Cops won't even respond. They can't. Not enough time or cops.

There's a city that boarders SF. So each side of the street is a different city. The chief of police says he routinely hears "you mean I wasn't in SF?". Because this police chief is hard line and makes all thief's spend a year in jail. Compare that to SF where the police won't (can't) respond.
    Seems like he'd have to, otherwise, the SF craziness would spill into his city. Wisdom. A conservative city?

In Silicon Valley, heard there's a new 'high tech' crime. Criminals have these blue tooth 'sniffers'. So if you put your computer in the trunk of your car, and it has blue tooth, then the criminal knows it's there and will pop your trunk. Because most of us leave our computer in sleep mode instead of doing the 'hard shut off'.
    They just have to remember to turn BT off. Must be tough to see that everyday. I live adjacent to a Sanctuary City. It's been run by Dems for decades and has gone steadily downhill. We see some tent cities here (mostly under inner-city overpasses). Very, very poor, inept and corrupt city management.

It pales next to what I'm seeing in CA though. Liberalism on steroids.

15. Likes Fender60 liked this post
    Post Likes
    Seattle is just about as bad as San Francisco.

Seattle is Dying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpAi70WWBlw
    Vacuum Technology:

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast