+ Reply to Thread

Thread: stero dishwasher leaking

Post Likes

stero dishwasher leaking

hello, im working on a stero model SUH dishwasher thats about a year old. when the wash pump starts there is a surge of water that comes out the bottom of the dorr, just when it starts but its quite a bit. i have checked for split wash arms which ive learned from the past can spray so much water at the door it can leak but they look fine.
    any ideas ?

Post Likes
    See if the washer sits level and is not over filling.

Post Likes
    the weater level is at then screen. as far as being level i could check that. whers the water level supposed to be in that machine ? thanks

Post Likes

Post Likes
    thanks for that. I see it says one of the causes of door leakage could be soft start failure. when it blows water out the bottom of the door it happens only when the pump first starts up so im wondering if this may have something to do with it. I see you c an make adjustments to the soft start in the service menu. would adjusting the values up or down make for a softer start? thanks

Post Likes
    to follow up, didnt find any problems in terms of overfilling or the unit out of level to any great degree. So i went into service menu and increased the value of the soft start. It did not leak water out of the bottom of the door at pump start up after this. Did i just get lucky or is this something that happens normally ? thanks again

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in