Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Markle Nasty?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooty View Post
    Thank you for learning how to spell "absurd" properly if you are going to reply to all my posts by calling them absurd I appreciate you putting in the time to get that right.
    I've got dyslexia. Thanks for being a typical liberal and making fun of a medical affliction.

BTW, any time you'd like to compare IQ and EQ, let me know.
    “Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)

“What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Thanks for your thoughtful response to my question Brian your opinion is quite clear. I on the other hand think it is beneath the office of the president of the United States to lower yourself to petty squabbles with low level officials of foreign countries where you are representing Americans in their country.

Even if they are in your opinion "pukes".
    Problem is your side is never on the receiving end of the lies, distortions and propaganda from media, politicians and entertainment.

And like most liberals, you are incapable of caring about things that don't effect your life personally.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    What did President Trump say to / about the mayor of London that was insulting?

Really; I have been out of touch lately and your mention is the first I've heard anything about it.

PHM
    -----------
    "Kahn reminds me very much of our very dumb and incompetent Mayor of NYC, de Blasio, who has also done a terrible job - only half his height. In any event, I look forward to being a great friend to the United Kingdom, and am looking very much forward to my visit. Landing now!"

"@SadiqKhan, who by all accounts has done a terrible job as Mayor of London, has been foolishly “nasty” to the visiting President of the United States, by far the most important ally of the United Kingdom. He is a stone cold loser who should focus on crime in London, not me......"

Also, Kahn has butthole eyes.
    “Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)

“What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooty View Post
    Thank you for learning how to spell "absurd" properly if you are going to reply to all my posts by calling them absurd I appreciate you putting in the time to get that right.
    How about if I say your posts are aturd?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    How about if I say your posts are aturd?
    That works also.

Post Likes
    Oh; thanks.

In that case I agree with President Trump. The mayor of London is ruining his city. My UK friends (bikers) there tell me that all muslim crime is completely white-washed.

And de Blasio has mentioned running for US president. So you can hardly blame President Trump for running Him down.

I've been out of touch with it all - I missed those comments.

PHM
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    "Kahn reminds me very much of our very dumb and incompetent Mayor of NYC, de Blasio, who has also done a terrible job - only half his height. In any event, I look forward to being a great friend to the United Kingdom, and am looking very much forward to my visit. Landing now!"

"@SadiqKhan, who by all accounts has done a terrible job as Mayor of London, has been foolishly “nasty” to the visiting President of the United States, by far the most important ally of the United Kingdom. He is a stone cold loser who should focus on crime in London, not me......"

Also, Kahn has butthole eyes.
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Post Likes
    You have to remember these guys who think the President is wrong wanted a President with NO Ba---.

8. Likes Brian8383 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Thanks for your thoughtful response to my question Brian your opinion is quite clear. I on the other hand think it is beneath the office of the president of the United States to lower yourself to petty squabbles with low level officials of foreign countries where you are representing Americans in their country.

Even if they are in your opinion "pukes".
    Salty if indeed you cared about America instead of supporting the commie left you would support Trump, especially in protecting America's borders.

Instead you join the hate Trump, hate the America we grew up in crowd in destroying our great country by supporting the communist controlled Democratic Party.

Geez, wake up give us a break and become a rational American and be pro America. Thank you, thank you very much

10. Likes Brian8383 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    I've got dyslexia. Thanks for being a typical liberal and making fun of a medical affliction.

BTW, any time you'd like to compare IQ and EQ, let me know.
    Comparing IQs is one step removed from saying your dad can beat up my dad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12