Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Markle Nasty?

Post Likes

Markle Nasty?

MSM are at it again.

Is the supposed insult to Markle by Trump just another example of the left taking something he said out of context to manufacture an insult?
    Here is the real conversation that is NOT an insult:

“She can’t make it because she’s got maternity leave. Are you sorry not to see her? Because she wasn’t so nice about you during the campaign. I don’t know if you saw that,” the Sun reporter asked Trump.

“I didn’t know that, no. I didn’t know that. No, I hope she’s OK. I did not know that, no,” Trump replied.

“She said she’d move to Canada if you got elected. It turned out she moved to Britain,” the Sun reporter continued.

“A lot of people moving here, so what can I say? No, I didn’t know that she was nasty,” Trump said.

Update: In context "nasty" means insulting him. In other words he said he didn't know she was nasty to him.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...3154437AAX2AcB

Fake News CNN is at it again, falsely claiming President Trump called Meghan Markle "nasty." Here is what he actually said. Listen for yourself!
    https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/sta...414917/video/1

Team Trump vs. CNN: Did the president call Meghan Markle “nasty”?
    He’s having lunch with her husband next week and knows that a war of words with a member of the royal family before his visit would be a five-alarm diplomatic fiasco, which of course is why media outlets are reading his “nasty” comment uncharitably. They’re spoiling to see that fiasco play out. In reality, Markle could call him a cuck tomorrow and he’d still have to be like, “Congratulations on the new baby.” Which is kind of a bummer: If we’re going to elect a boorish populist, he should at least do a little public goofing on the bluebloods from the mother country.

https://hotair.com/archives/2019/06/...-markle-nasty/
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Post Likes
    The idiot left distorting the truth obviously...thats what they do best.

3. Likes lions_lair liked this post.
    Post Likes
    I guess his insulting tweet about the London mayor is fake news. Oh well.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

Post Likes
    It's how the left works. Lies, distortions and omissions.

And despite people thinking they "get it" and it doesn't affect them, it does.

I see it in the responses here from our classic liberal friends like Davida, Gary and GC.

I wish they would admit to themselves that it's how propaganda works. Those being propagandized have no idea they are just that. You have to go into every single subject surrounding the government not believing anything they or the media tells you. You have to always have the notion you could be being propagandized at the forefront in your mind. Dig yourself. YOU find the facts and YOU make an individual determination. Don't let anyone else's opinions sway your acceptance of the facts.

There is a reason myself and others can actually post links to facts and realities, while our classic liberal friends rarely can.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Nope. That was real and deserved. And spot on also.

That clown called our clown a fascist.

Trumps response:

"@SadiqKhan, who by all accounts has done a terrible job as Mayor of London, has been foolishly “nasty” to the visiting President of the United States, by far the most important ally of the United Kingdom. He is a stone cold loser who should focus on crime in London, not me......"

Followed up by this gem:

"Kahn reminds me very much of our very dumb and incompetent Mayor of NYC, de Blasio, who has also done a terrible job - only half his height. In any event, I look forward to being a great friend to the United Kingdom, and am looking very much forward to my visit. Landing now!"

7. Likes lions_lair liked this post.
    Post Likes
    The mayor of London is as bad a mayor as Obama was our President. He is another radical. He has attacked Trump and Trump as every right to respond and tell the truth about nut. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

9. Likes lions_lair, Brian8383 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    I guess being above the fray and using diplomacy is just out of style these days for the leader of the free world.
    Since Trump wants to MAGA can we all just agree to go back to a time when American Presidents showed and commanded respect when representing the USA. First Japan and now England, no wonder the ugly American perception is making a comeback.

You guys really think it's okay for our President to be in a pi$$ing contest with a mayor of a city in a foreign country?
    Last edited by netsalt; 06-03-2019 at 05:01 PM.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

Post Likes
    You guys really think it's okay for our President to be in a pi$$ing contest with a mayor of a city in a foreign country?
    Of course they do. These are the kind of people that would congratulate a guy for beating up his wife because he won the fight. Heads of state don't involve themselves in domestic politics in foreign countries and they certainly shouldn't be trading insults that is completely beneath their station. It would be like walking by a playground and getting into an argument with a 6 year old because he called you a poopyface.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooty View Post
    Of course they do. These are the kind of people that would congratulate a guy for beating up his wife because he won the fight. Heads of state don't involve themselves in domestic politics in foreign countries and they certainly shouldn't be trading insults that is completely beneath their station. It would be like walking by a playground and getting into an argument with a 6 year old because he called you a poopyface.
    Another absurd comment by Sooty.

Do I like what Trump did? I think he should have responded. But it should have been more of a Ted Cuz type zinger vs Trumps wording. But yes. A harsh response was warranted. **** that piece of shit in London. His city is disintegrating before his eyes, but points fingers at Trump? **** him and the press that is in his corner.

But yes, these pukes need to be put in their place. And with the trouncing by the Brexit party (which was just formed a month ago) the people in England have had enough of these awful human beings. And those people love Trump. I'll bet they are all cheering Trump's RESPONSE to Kahn.

You are a chump to believe the lies of the left controlled media.

So spare me with your lies of widespread hatred for the "ugly American". It may live in the elitist puke circles that guys like Elton John and Meghan Markle rub elbows with. But they are the worst type of elitist humans on earth.

Strange they sway your beliefs so much. Kind of embarrassing and weak, IMHO.
    “Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)

“What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

Post Likes
    Thanks for your thoughtful response to my question Brian your opinion is quite clear. I on the other hand think it is beneath the office of the president of the United States to lower yourself to petty squabbles with low level officials of foreign countries where you are representing Americans in their country.

Even if they are in your opinion "pukes".

Post Likes
    This is a great example of the lefts mangled medulla...they really have a difficult time figuring out what is fact (real) and what is fiction (lies). Its like they suffer from a form of autism.

Post Likes
    What did President Trump say to / about the mayor of London that was insulting?

Really; I have been out of touch lately and your mention is the first I've heard anything about it.

PHM
    -----------

PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    Another absurd comment by Sooty.

Do I like what Trump did? I think he should have responded. But it should have been more of a Ted Cuz type zinger vs Trumps wording. But yes. A harsh response was warranted. **** that piece of shit in London. His city is disintegrating before his eyes, but points fingers at Trump? **** him and the press that is in his corner.

But yes, these pukes need to be put in their place. And with the trouncing by the Brexit party (which was just formed a month ago) the people in England have had enough of these awful human beings. And those people love Trump. I'll bet they are all cheering Trump's RESPONSE to Kahn.

You are a chump to believe the lies of the left controlled media.

So spare me with your lies of widespread hatred for the "ugly American". It may live in the elitist puke circles that guys like Elton John and Meghan Markle rub elbows with. But they are the worst type of elitist humans on earth.

Strange they sway your beliefs so much. Kind of embarrassing and weak, IMHO.
    Thank you for learning how to spell "absurd" properly if you are going to reply to all my posts by calling them absurd I appreciate you putting in the time to get that right.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast