Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Likes

Dilp's farewell thread

A

Post Likes
    Well, we don't remove accounts, all we can do is ban.

What do the other ARP regulars think?

Post Likes
    I am not a moderator, I am a committee member. I am sure someone will arrive soon to give you a permanent ban from the site. Probably tomorrow, guys need to sleep.

You are about the dumbest liberal who has ever posted here, although you have VERY RICH competition.

You loose every debate you have ever gotten into, shredded for intellectual ineptness. THEN all you can do is curse and name-call.

I think you have swallowed the treble hook and beyond hope. You should have learned from discussion, not just sporting some idiotic liberal agenda. I don't want you on our site, I want you gone. Sooner the better.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

“They can’t do anything about it unless they start shooting people, and presumably they won’t do that.” Protester & confirmed idiot.

"I am not here to rescue you, I am bringing you along for emergency rations" Quark.

"This is me, I'm not at home. If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone." Sherl Crow

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Special-K View Post
    Well, we don't remove accounts, all we can do is ban.

What do the other ARP regulars think?
    LOL! It would be in unacceptably poor taste,.... but a poll...

“They can’t do anything about it unless they start shooting people, and presumably they won’t do that.” Protester & confirmed idiot.

"I am not here to rescue you, I am bringing you along for emergency rations" Quark.

"This is me, I'm not at home. If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone." Sherl Crow

Post Likes
    Ban him, since that's what he wants. But don't delete.

People will talk about the one who called himself Dilp. Keep the posts for reference.

Post Likes
    Say it ain't so .....

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahrs View Post
    Ban him, since that's what he wants. But don't delete.

People will talk about the one who called himself Dilp. Keep the posts for reference.
    Members can be banned, posts will not be deleted except by selected delete of specific posts.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by VTP99 View Post
    Say it ain't so .....
    Lot's of tears here tonight buddy!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Members can be banned, posts will not be deleted except by selected delete of specific posts.
    But I think he wants to be deleted entirely? I guess he doesn't want any reference to HVACtalk if someone Google's his user name, which he also uses on other platforms. If an account is deleted, not just banned, do the old posts stay visible? Asking for a friend.

Post Likes
    What makes one wake up one morning after almost 9 years and decide to leave a forum ?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahrs View Post
    But I think he wants to be deleted entirely? I guess he doesn't want any reference to HVACtalk if someone Google's his user name, which he also uses on other platforms. If an account is deleted, not just banned, do the old posts stay visible? Asking for a friend.
    They do stay visible and searchable so long as we don't delete them or put them in a hidden forum.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by VTP99 View Post
    What makes one wake up one morning after almost 9 years and decide to leave a forum ?
    Methamphetamine. And there it is.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilp172 View Post
    A

I am wondering why a guy would keep returning to the same bar to argue with the customers you don't like. Seems like some kind of psychological problem.

I actually like hearing reasonable arguments from those who do not necessarily agree with my own. However, you never seem to produce an argument or reasoned discussion like the others who lean to the left here in ARP.

I can't say I know the race of anybody here in ARP nor have I detected any racism. Dilp you use labels without any reasoned substance. I think you are out trolling again. It would actually be nice to have an actual discussion with you over a position, a reasonable, logical conversation.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast