Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Likes
    I’ve split up a run capacitor in a pinch and its not a hack and will last longer than the China made dual run capacitors sold these days.

Post Likes
    How long has it been since your last confession?

Is this your only sin?

You have been tempted by impure thoughts and you have consented to them. If you are sorry for this sin, and all the sins of your entire mechanical life, but especially this one:

God the Father of air conditioning mercies, through the strive, struggle, and sweating toil of all who have gone before you, has reconciled the thermodynamic world to himself and sent you and those like you among us for the comfort and happiness of the world's sweaty. So, through the Ministry of the HVAC/R Mechanics, may God give you pardon and peace, and absolve you from this and all other of your working sins.

As your act of contrition - while you are devoutly channeling Saint Jude - you must say three: "That's Good Enough For Now"'s, and at least a half a dozen: "I'll Fix It Right Later"'s.

Now go - and sin no more.

PHM
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by CircusEnvy View Post
    Had to do this on the weekend because I swapped trucks to get mine repaired and didn’t realize it wasn’t stocked with capacitors. Luckily I had my box of salvaged parts to get them through the weekend!

Attachment 809130
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

3. Likes Core_d liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post

Is this your only sin?

You have been tempted by impure thoughts and you have consented to them. If you are sorry for this sin, and all the sins of your entire mechanical life, but especially this one:

God the Father of air conditioning mercies, through the strive, struggle, and sweating toil of all who have gone before you, has reconciled the thermodynamic world to himself and sent you and those like you among us for the comfort and happiness of the world's sweaty. So, through the Ministry of the HVAC/R Mechanics, may God give you pardon and peace, and absolve you from this and all other of your working sins.

As your act of contrition - while you are devoutly channeling Saint Jude - you must say three: "That's Good Enough For Now"'s, and at least a half a dozen: "I'll Fix It Right Later"'s.

PHM
    --------
    Sent from the van with the a/c on.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pecmsg View Post
    Unforgivable!

From now on Twist off the ends of the wire ties rather then cut!
    Blatant Abominations such as that, must Cease!
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post

Is this your only sin?

PHM
    --------

What?!?

No "Three Hail Mary's, Four Our Fathers, & Thirty Six Acts of Contrition"?

Your Grace, .... You have been Merciful to this Sinner.
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes
    Sorry, that's NO sin! That's a SAINT that got the customer running!!
    ► (Did I ever mention that I am the King of the little village of "MakeItWork"? Yah, right next to that giant city of you're ----ed! Fill in your own blanks on that one!)

Post Likes
    Super! This must be done ...

Post Likes
    ingenuity and thinking on your feet make you a smart tech. A parts changer would have had to return.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123