Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    If I can get small drops of ice forming between the fins and the drain pan I know I have the temp control dialed in perfectly!

2. Likes icemeister liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pecmsg View Post
    Use the weigh in charge as a starting point, Get the case at or near temp, develop a frost line to the pump and back it off a few inches.
    Why is that method better than just going with the factory charge? It seems like thats a little extra work and labor. What are we gaining?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Measuring oz is difficult. Also you cut the cap tube that changes the charge. Someone else may have cut the tube before you. You changed the drier now it probably larger, more charge.

And the last is ........................….A cool compressor is a happy compressor!

Post Likes
    Wait till you see a gravity coil made by hanging copper lines from a ceiling. I was in complete amazement to see such a thing work for a walk-in.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by VTP99 View Post
    Wait till you see a gravity coil made by hanging copper lines from a ceiling. I was in complete amazement to see such a thing work for a walk-in.
    Old Beef aging boxes were like that. Fancy ones had 2 or 3 fins per inch!

Post Likes
    Old Beef aging boxes were like that. Fancy ones had 2 or 3 fins per inch!
    So those were like a hydronic coil ? This one was just copper lines with no fins.

Post Likes
    If I can get small drops of ice forming between the fins and the drain pan I know I have the temp control dialed in perfectly!
    <<< My "Modified Like Button".
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your Gods law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, I wasnt sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12