Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UFO's and Our Military

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Looks to me like if the government had some sort of really extraordinary proof or evidence.... like some good video....... that someone would leak it.

Keeping government secrets is one thing...... but evidence of alien life forms...... you know someone would just have to break that secret to the rest of the world.

And the fact that nobody has... is probably pretty good evidence that there is no proof or evidence. Grainy video... stories... thats it.

Id just like to see a clear photo or better yet some video of an object that we can clearly see......
    This fighter pilot says he saw much clearer cockpit video but the military blurred it before they released it, as CW said earlier.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Looks to me like if the government had some sort of really extraordinary proof or evidence.... like some good video....... that someone would leak it.

Keeping government secrets is one thing...... but evidence of alien life forms...... you know someone would just have to break that secret to the rest of the world.

And the fact that nobody has... is probably pretty good evidence that there is no proof or evidence. Grainy video... stories... thats it.

Id just like to see a clear photo or better yet some video of an object that we can clearly see......
    Good assessment, corny.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    This fighter pilot says he saw much clearer cockpit video but the military blurred it before they released it, as CW said earlier.

But this doesn't negate corn's assessment. Just think about it...everything is 'leaked' these days. How is it that solid evidence hasn't surfaced (definitively clear & documentably unaltered video, pictures, etc)? "The pilot says" is not evidence. Nor are multiple 'eye witness' accounts. With all the reported sightings, no solid evidence.

I'm not arguing for or against the existence of UFO's. But there is no irrefutable, undeniable or even 'highly likely' evidence. That's odd, I think.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    Good assessment, corny.

But this doesn't negate corn's assessment. Just think about it...everything is 'leaked' these days. How is it that solid evidence hasn't surfaced (definitively clear & documentably unaltered video, pictures, etc)? "The pilot says" is not evidence. Nor are multiple 'eye witness' accounts. With all the reported sightings, no solid evidence.

I'm not arguing for or against the existence of UFO's. But there is no irrefutable, undeniable or even 'highly likely' evidence. That's odd, I think.
    Are you saying that the testimony of 50-60 F-18 fighter pilots claiming that they either saw these objects at close range or they chased these object does not make their existence 'highly likely' to be real objects? Really?

When a car applies its brakes in front of you and you have no video of those brake lights, do you have no evidence of that car slowing?

Post Likes
    Are you saying that the testimony of 50-60 F-18 fighter pilots claiming that they either saw these objects at close range or they chased these object does not make their existence 'highly likely' to be real objects? Really?
    I'm saying that there is no conclusive evidence. Don't you find it odd, given all of the reports, that there's not even one clear, 'holy cow!' video?

Post Likes
    I'm saying that there is no conclusive evidence. Don't you find it odd, given all of the reports, that there's not even one clear, 'holy cow!' video?
    That is true, I'd like to see close up video too. I'd like to see one on a laboratory table. But imo you are jumping the phenomenon from calling them tinfoil hats to wanting a solid conclusion. I am only pointing out that the evidence is getting stronger. That the likeliness of them being real and not an illusion is going way up.

IMO a fighter jet pilot is about the highest form of human specimen God has put on this planet. When they see something over and over, we should listen.

Post Likes
    That is true, I'd like to see close up video too. I'd like to see one on a laboratory table. But imo you are jumping the phenomenon from calling them tinfoil hats to wanting a solid conclusion. I am only pointing out that the evidence is getting stronger. That the likeliness of them being real and not an illusion is going way up.

IMO a fighter jet pilot is about the highest form of human specimen God has put on this planet. When they see something over and over, we should listen.
    I can't argue with that. But given all of the reports, they should be equipped with powerful, high quality, easy to use at a moment's notice camera's. Something built in to their helmets.

Again, I find it extremely odd that, in this age of high tech, no indisputable video is available.

Putting aside Government secrecy and the impossibility of no leakage, there are a few caveats to a public who is given absolute knowledge of ufos, inter-terrestrial aliens, etc.:

How would we deal with the nuts?

Post Likes
    I can't argue with that. But given all of the reports, they should be equipped with powerful, high quality, easy to use at a moment's notice camera's. Something built in to their helmets.

Again, I find it extremely odd that, in this age of high tech, no indisputable video is available.

Putting aside Government secrecy and the impossibility of no leakage, there are a few caveats to a public who is given absolute knowledge of ufos, inter-terrestrial aliens, etc.:

How would we deal with the nuts?
    They probably have that video like the pilot said he saw. Why didn't they investigate his incident report? Because they don't want anything on paper about UFO's. Where are the sealed, classified files on JFK? They can and do keep classified material out of our hands.

Post Likes
    They probably have that video like the pilot said he saw. Why didn't they investigate his incident report? Because they don't want anything on paper about UFO's. Where are the sealed, classified files on JFK? They can and do keep classified material out of our hands.
    Maybe so. I can't dispute your comments. I believe the Gov't can keep things away from the public. But in this case, there are too many people involved from all walks of life. Too many variables to control. Yet nothing substantial & indisputable. Again, I find that very odd.
    Last edited by vin lashon; 06-23-2019 at 01:58 PM.

Post Likes
    I would like to contribute to this thread. However, I cannot confirm or deny anything. Sorry to let you down.

"No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    I would like to contribute to this thread. However, I cannot confirm or deny anything. Sorry to let you down.

Can you confirm that the days of calling witnesses 'tinfoil hats' is coming to an end. Because I would like to see anyone stand before sixty F-18 fighter pilots and call them all nuts, mistaken and their radars and cameras are junk.

Post Likes
    Maybe they have the patent rights to tin-foil hats.

Quote Originally Posted by itsiceman View Post
    Why is this always just the History Channel?
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    Maybe they have the patent rights to tin-foil hats.
    Errrrrr!

Post Likes
    So what came of the ufo hearings?
    Need more money for a study?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123