Page 1 of 11 12345678 ... LastLast
    Post Likes

USS Donald Trump

Could you imagine a ship bearing his candy ass name ?
    Of course Im refering to the Wall Street journal article today stating that while Trump was visiting Japan the USS John Mcain had its name covered with a tarp.
    What a low life

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilp172 View Post
    Of course Im refering to the Wall Street journal article today stating that while Trump was visiting Japan the USS John Mcain had its name covered with a tarp.
    What a low life
    Troll Alert! No content, just a pot shot.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

3. Likes captube liked this post.
    Post Likes
    What a low life
    Only a lowlife Trump hating communist would start such a hate filled thread like this IMHO.

Geez the hate never stops with dip. Unbelievable. Thank you very much

Post Likes
    What a low life
    I agree.. That pos McCain should be erased from memory. What a traitor.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk
    "If you cant describe what you are doing as a process, you dont know what you are doing." ~ W. Edwards Deming

All those who wander..are not lost.

Do NOT..mistake my kindness for weakness.

The early bird may get the worm..but the second mouse gets the cheese.

6. Likes chippert liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by lions_lair View Post
    I agree.. That pos McCain should be erased from memory. What a traitor.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk
    You got it lion. I can't stand McCain and I'm a combat wounded Nam vet.

He served with distinction in the Navy but a traitor and turncoat in Congress. To hell with McCain. Thank you, thank you very much

Post Likes
    Navy Fleet spokesperson denies this. Says there WAS a tarp on Friday, it was removed Saturday morning, Trump arrived in Japan sometime Saturday.
    I believe his speech was on Monday.
    In honor of RichardL: "Ain't 'None' of us as smart as 'All' of us".

9. Likes captube liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuclrchiller View Post
    Navy Fleet spokesperson denies this. Says there WAS a tarp on Friday, it was removed Saturday morning, Trump arrived in Japan sometime Saturday.
    I believe his speech was on Monday.
    Funny I wonder if dip has anymore anti Trump falsehoods embellished with his or her hate filled rhetoric he wants to post today? His kind need to be restricted to the cage IMHO. Troll alert.

Nothing to discuss just a sounding board for his hatred of Trump. Geez this is too much. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

11. Likes lions_lair, captube liked this post.
    Post Likes
    This thread belongs in the cage.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

13. Likes lions_lair, captube liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    This thread belongs in the cage.
    Dip.. is another one that belongs only in the cage...

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk
    "If you cant describe what you are doing as a process, you dont know what you are doing." ~ W. Edwards Deming

All those who wander..are not lost.

Do NOT..mistake my kindness for weakness.

The early bird may get the worm..but the second mouse gets the cheese.

15. Likes captube liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Just one more embarrassing moment for this nation, so this is what "winning" feels like.

There is something wrong with an administration pandering to a "stable genius" to keep a war ship out of sight so that our dear leader can feel better about himself.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Just one more embarrassing moment for this nation, so this is what "winning" feels like.

There is something wrong with an administration pandering to a "stable genius" to keep a war ship out of sight so that our dear leader can feel better about himself.
    Salty you and dip need to get a room and a shrink. Geez. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

18. Likes captube, under pressure, Missouri Guy liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Salty you and dip need to get a room and a shrink. Geez. Thank you, thank you very much
    So you are proud to pander to a fragile egomaniac? Does a real man need his ego stroked when representing the greatest nation on earth? Sounds kinda snowflaky.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    So you are proud to pander to a fragile egomaniac? Does a real man need his ego stroked when representing the greatest nation on earth? Sounds kinda snowflaky.
    You can't read or comprehend anything that goes against the canned commie Democratic narrative can you salty. Can you read and understand post # 8 by Hugh Salty.

It clearly states that the tarp covering the ship was removed before Trump ever arrived. You must love the commie anti-American press and all the lies they say about a great American Donald Trump.

Perhaps you were brain washed early in life and can't believe anything that is pro American. Geez. Give us a break. Thank you, thank you very much

Sen. Barry Goldwater

21. Likes captube, lions_lair liked this post.
Page 1 of 11 12345678 ... LastLast