Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 27 to 39 of 39
  1. #27
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    5,753
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BNME8EZ View Post
    Like I said in another thread we need to use Mueller's comments to our advantage. Nanny P we can find no evidence of your innocence so you need to leave office. Nadler, your next, Schiff,line up, Schummer we know your guilty leave now, etc, etc, etc . . . The thing about Muellers statement is you can not prove someone is innocent, you can find there is not enough evidence to convict. Like the old saying goes "you can't prove a negative". So it looks like Mueller set a new precedent to judge politicians by. Conservatives need to use it.
    Sound reasoning. The only problem is that we are saddled with spineless RINOs who can't step up to the plate, or follow through if they do.

  2. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    19,951
    Post Likes
    We ... the USA... actually made money off the mueller thing. Most of it coming from mama fort.

  3. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    19,951
    Post Likes
    Damn phone... manafort

  4. #30
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta area
    Posts
    6,077
    Post Likes
    The Mueller Report Is Falling Apart
    .
    John Solomon with yet another bombshell story. This from TheHill.com and it was published last night. “Key Figure that Mueller Report Linked to Russia Was a State Department Intel Source — In a key finding of the Mueller report, Ukrainian businessman Konstantin Kilimnik, who worked for Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, is tied to Russian intelligence.”
    ...
    “But hundreds of pages of government documents — which special counsel Robert Mueller possessed since 2018 — describe Kilimnik as a ‘sensitive’ intelligence source for the U.S. State Department who informed on Ukrainian and Russian matters.

    “Why Mueller’s team omitted that part of the Kilimnik narrative from its report and related court filings is not known. But the revelation of it comes as the accuracy of Mueller’s Russia conclusions face increased scrutiny.”

    Now, this guy’s name, Kilimnik, he is all over the Mueller report. He’s all through it. And folks, there’s all kinds of really shady stuff in the Mueller report and stuff that’s just wrong and made up. Like edited phone transcripts of Michael Flynn phone calls and so forth.

    And Solomon writes here, “If Mueller’s team can cast such a misleading portrayal of Kilimnik, however, it begs the question of what else might be incorrect or omitted in the report.” In other words, they go to great pains — this guy, Kilimnik, is all over the report identified as a Russian agent. He’s not! He was a State Department agent! He was an agent reporting back to the State Department on Russia and Ukraine. In other words, he’s a deep stater. He’s not a Russian agent.

    It’s just like the Mueller report alludes to, they don’t conclusively say, that Joseph Mifsud who met with Papadopoulos — Mifsud is one of the three people who met with George Papadopoulos to, quote, unquote, remind him that the Russians had dirt on Hillary. Well, in the Mueller report, Mifsud is identified as a potential Russian agent. He’s not a Russian agent!

    By the time we learn the truth Mifsud is gonna be an FBI informant. He’s not a Russian agent! But everybody on the Mueller side has tried to portray him as a Russian agent to link Papadopoulos to Russians so that they could link the Trump campaign to Russians. But they failed to do that because in the collusion volume of the report they do not make the connection because they know it wasn’t true.

    So now this business with Konstantin Kilimnik has surfaced. “The incomplete portrayal of Kilimnik is so important to Mueller’s overall narrative that it is raised in the opening of his report. ‘The FBI assesses’ Kilimnik ‘to have ties to Russian intelligence,’ Mueller’s team wrote on Page 6, putting a sinister light on every contact Kilimnik had with Manafort, the former Trump campaign chairman.

    “What it doesn’t state is that Kilimnik was a ‘sensitive’ intelligence source for State going back to at least 2013 while he was still working for Manafort.” And this is according to FBI and State Department memos that Solomon has seen.

    “Kilimnik was not just any run-of-the-mill source, either. He interacted with the chief political officer at the U.S. Embassy in Kiev, sometimes meeting several times a week to provide information on the Ukraine government,” to us, not Russia. “He relayed messages back to Ukraine’s leaders and delivered written reports to U.S. officials via emails that stretched on for thousands of words.”

    And this guy, as State Department, 2013, hello Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. So another one of these people that can be linked to Hillary via his reporting and spying activities on behalf of the State Department.

    Now, here’s the rub. The FBI knew all of this before the Mueller investigation finished! The FBI knew all of this, and yet none of this is in the report. The only thing that’s in the report is the allusion to Konstantin Kilimnik being a Russian agent.

    https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2...falling-apart/

    There's a lot more on this at
    Key figure that Mueller report linked to Russia was a State Department intel source
    https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...ate-department
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

    Change your vacuum pump oil now.

    Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

  5. Likes Fender60 liked this post
  6. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Louisburg Kansas
    Posts
    3,155
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Interesting space. Hannity and Solomon have been exposing this crap for a while and the truth is driving the deep state crazy. You would think even the MSM would finally get on board and help expose the traitors but that brings up another point which is who are the traitors?
    Good post space.
    No man can be both ignorant and free.
    Thomas Jefferson

  7. #32
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta area
    Posts
    6,077
    Post Likes
    Mueller probe witness George Nader charged with trafficking child pornography
    .
    George Nader, a Lebanese-American businessman who cooperated with Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation and whose name appeared more than 100 times in Mueller’s Russia report, was arrested Monday on charges of transporting child pornography.

    Read the rest:
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/geo...graphy-charges
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

    Change your vacuum pump oil now.

    Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

  8. Likes Fender60 liked this post
  9. #33
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    5,753
    Post Likes

  10. #34
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Losantiville
    Posts
    4,533
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    It's about obstruction.

    Kinda makes ya wonder what Don the Con is so afraid of.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

  11. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    napping on the couch
    Posts
    12,065
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Racer View Post
    The Mueller Report Is Falling Apart
    .
    John Solomon with yet another bombshell story. This from TheHill.com and it was published last night. “Key Figure that Mueller Report Linked to Russia Was a State Department Intel Source — In a key finding of the Mueller report, Ukrainian businessman Konstantin Kilimnik, who worked for Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, is tied to Russian intelligence.”
    ...
    “But hundreds of pages of government documents — which special counsel Robert Mueller possessed since 2018 — describe Kilimnik as a ‘sensitive’ intelligence source for the U.S. State Department who informed on Ukrainian and Russian matters.

    “Why Mueller’s team omitted that part of the Kilimnik narrative from its report and related court filings is not known. But the revelation of it comes as the accuracy of Mueller’s Russia conclusions face increased scrutiny.”

    Now, this guy’s name, Kilimnik, he is all over the Mueller report. He’s all through it. And folks, there’s all kinds of really shady stuff in the Mueller report and stuff that’s just wrong and made up. Like edited phone transcripts of Michael Flynn phone calls and so forth.

    And Solomon writes here, “If Mueller’s team can cast such a misleading portrayal of Kilimnik, however, it begs the question of what else might be incorrect or omitted in the report.” In other words, they go to great pains — this guy, Kilimnik, is all over the report identified as a Russian agent. He’s not! He was a State Department agent! He was an agent reporting back to the State Department on Russia and Ukraine. In other words, he’s a deep stater. He’s not a Russian agent.

    It’s just like the Mueller report alludes to, they don’t conclusively say, that Joseph Mifsud who met with Papadopoulos — Mifsud is one of the three people who met with George Papadopoulos to, quote, unquote, remind him that the Russians had dirt on Hillary. Well, in the Mueller report, Mifsud is identified as a potential Russian agent. He’s not a Russian agent!

    By the time we learn the truth Mifsud is gonna be an FBI informant. He’s not a Russian agent! But everybody on the Mueller side has tried to portray him as a Russian agent to link Papadopoulos to Russians so that they could link the Trump campaign to Russians. But they failed to do that because in the collusion volume of the report they do not make the connection because they know it wasn’t true.

    So now this business with Konstantin Kilimnik has surfaced. “The incomplete portrayal of Kilimnik is so important to Mueller’s overall narrative that it is raised in the opening of his report. ‘The FBI assesses’ Kilimnik ‘to have ties to Russian intelligence,’ Mueller’s team wrote on Page 6, putting a sinister light on every contact Kilimnik had with Manafort, the former Trump campaign chairman.

    “What it doesn’t state is that Kilimnik was a ‘sensitive’ intelligence source for State going back to at least 2013 while he was still working for Manafort.” And this is according to FBI and State Department memos that Solomon has seen.

    “Kilimnik was not just any run-of-the-mill source, either. He interacted with the chief political officer at the U.S. Embassy in Kiev, sometimes meeting several times a week to provide information on the Ukraine government,” to us, not Russia. “He relayed messages back to Ukraine’s leaders and delivered written reports to U.S. officials via emails that stretched on for thousands of words.”

    And this guy, as State Department, 2013, hello Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. So another one of these people that can be linked to Hillary via his reporting and spying activities on behalf of the State Department.

    Now, here’s the rub. The FBI knew all of this before the Mueller investigation finished! The FBI knew all of this, and yet none of this is in the report. The only thing that’s in the report is the allusion to Konstantin Kilimnik being a Russian agent.

    https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2...falling-apart/

    There's a lot more on this at
    Key figure that Mueller report linked to Russia was a State Department intel source
    https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...ate-department
    Unreal. But unfortunately democrats are too stupid to understand the implications revealed by this lie. This lie that is all throughout the Mule Face report and has been talked about in the media for over a year.

    The douche I work with that owes me $20 for the Trump/Russian colussion bet we had(he won't pay me the $20 for those that hadn't heard the story)..... this guy I work with has repeated the lie that Manifort's business partner worked for Putin. So obviously Trump and Manifort were dealing with Putin and Russian intelligence.

    Got I can't stand leftist and progressives and the stupid democrats that believe them.

  12. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    napping on the couch
    Posts
    12,065
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Racer View Post
    Mueller probe witness George Nader charged with trafficking child pornography
    .
    George Nader, a Lebanese-American businessman who cooperated with Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation and whose name appeared more than 100 times in Mueller’s Russia report, was arrested Monday on charges of transporting child pornography.

    Read the rest:
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/geo...graphy-charges
    What are the chances Mule Face knew what this guy was up to and used it to pressure the guy to lie and tell the Mule what he wants to hear?

  13. #37
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    5,753
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    It's about obstruction.

    Kinda makes ya wonder what Don the Con is so afraid of.
    Not of the umpteenth dem investigation. I think he's finding it all tedious by now. And Dem desperation is really starting to show, don't you think? I mean, John Dean? Pitiful. Just pitiful. Certainly, it's all been a waste of time and tax dollars. And the Dems will pay a heavy price come 2020.

    In contrast to the unending and unfruitful Democrat witch hunts, I do believe that the DOJ investigation will be much more productive. I think the secret ingredient is that the Dems have committed actual crimes, for which actual charges will be brought. William Barr is very proficient and very serious, and he won't be playing the Dem game, nor will he be playing games with them. They should be worried.

  14. #38
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    5,753
    Post Likes

  15. #39
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta area
    Posts
    6,077
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    It's about obstruction.

    Kinda makes ya wonder what Don the Con is so afraid of.
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

    Change your vacuum pump oil now.

    Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •