+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ultra Air XT105H installers

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by teddy bear View Post
    Sure, a relay on the dehu fan circuit that closes when ever the a/c-heating is used. But a better choice to operate the dehu fan whenever the home is occupied. There are many days when the dehu or conditioning is not operating and the home occupied. Limiting the fresh air to heating/cooling/dehu is not ideal. The DEH3000 controller has an occupancy scheduler that will operate the fresh air when you anticipate occupancy. The ultimate control of fresh air is a CO2 sensor which can be set to sense occupancy without fresh air.
    Hope this helps.
    Regards Teddy Bear
    Thanks Bear!

Ok, my understanding from your answer is that better to have fresh air intake connected to the Dehu.

But is there any way to have it used for both AC and Dehu by utilizing my existing fresh air intake (and not drilling new hole in the brick) installed originally for AC and connected to cold air return?

Post Likes
    What type of unit all you looking for I can install it for you

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by medveszonok View Post
    Thanks Bear!

Ok, my understanding from your answer is that better to have fresh air intake connected to the Dehu.

But is there any way to have it used for both AC and Dehu by utilizing my existing fresh air intake (and not drilling new hole in the brick) installed originally for AC and connected to cold air return?
    Connecting fresh air to the a/c return so hard to manage because of the a/c cycle. Disconnect the fresh air from the a/c return and connect it to the dehumidifier return or leave it connected to the a/c. The dehu fan can run on a occupancy schedule or on/off.
    Explain why do both or the need for a second hole in the wall. What am I missing?
    Regards Teddy Bear.
    Bear Rules: Keep our home <50% RH summer, controls mites/mold and very comfortable.
    Provide 60-100 cfm of fresh air when occupied to purge indoor pollutants and keep window dry during cold weather. T-stat setup/setback +8 hrs. saves energy
    Use +Merv 10 air filter. -Don't forget the "Golden Rule"

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Bao Bui View Post
    What type of unit all you looking for I can install it for you
    Thanks, already found someone. If it won't work , definitely will let you know.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in