+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lonmaker xif

Post Likes

Lonmaker xif

I created a template for a controller that did not have a pre created xif file in lonmaker. Where is this stored? And is it stored as an xif?

Post Likes
    Not sure about that but you can interrogate the controller with node utility and build a XIF that way.

Post Likes
    If you created a controller from a template it stands to reason there would be an xif, but can't say for sure.

What did you name it? Have you tried a search on the PC it was created on for that name?
    "How it can be considered "Open" is beyond me. Calling it "voyeur-ed" would be more accurate." pka LeroyMac, SkyIsBlue, fka Freddy-B, Mongo, IndyBlue
    BIG Government = More Dependents
    "Any 'standard' would be great if it didn't get bastardised by corporate self interest." MatrixTransform
    My 5 yr old son "Dad, Siri is not very smart when there's no internet."

Post Likes
    Hello:

Some devices have a fixed .xif file that you can download it from internet, other devices generate .xif file when you compile the project (search in the engineering pc), like MaxBurn says, with nodeutil you can extract .xif from device.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in