Post Likes

Why bother having LEO's?

Law enforcement officers in Harris County are required to contact the district attorney’s office for permission to charge before they actually arrest a suspect
    https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesmat...kGEJrQ0v-58nQ/
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Post Likes
    This is what liberals do when they get into office. Damn sickening in my opinion. Can you image being an LEO there putting up with this nonsense?

Post Likes
    I guess if we just ignore crime, it will go away

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Fender60 View Post
    This is what liberals do when they get into office. Damn sickening in my opinion. Can you image being an LEO there putting up with this nonsense?
    Wait a minute....the Leo’s didn’t charge them for having a weapon. Sound like 2nd amendment champions.

Post Likes
    We have a town here that got in trouble for misconduct and had to essentially go through the same thing.. they couldn't even pull anyone over until it was approved by the person on the other end of the radio.. then it had to go through the chief.... That was years ago..
    Now they are up to the same tricks again... Just pull people over at night and hope they have a beer between their legs or toking on a joint.

Post Likes
    Btw, carrying an open weapon is legal in Florida and other places, as long as you are fishing, hunting and camping.

Roy
    A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years.
    Lysander Spooner

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    Btw, carrying an open weapon is legal in Florida and other places, as long as you are fishing, hunting and camping.

Roy
    Some here carry going to the store.
    Not alot.. but it's not uncommon

Post Likes
    If tenn was open carry I would have a 2 gun belt with a couple of 6 inch model 29s. Lots of cartridge loops too. Maybe a couple of speed loader pouches.
    Nice leather.. tie downs.. and of course a matching set of spurs.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    If tenn was open carry I would have a 2 gun belt with a couple of 6 inch model 29s. Lots of cartridge loops too. Maybe a couple of speed loader pouches.
    Nice leather.. tie downs.. and of course a matching set of spurs.
    Open carry is becoming more common.. shouldn't be long before you can do it there..some States may never adapt but I am sure yours will.
    Concealed is the better way to go..that way you don't have to worry about some punk yanking the pistol and running

Post Likes
    It is open carry here, many stores and restaurants have a "no guns" sign when you enter.
    About a year ago the wife and I were at a Chinese buffet place. Guy sitting across from us had a Glock strapped on his side. He was wearing full camo gear. He didn't impress me as "just came in from hunting". More like Yuppie...
    Life is too short, Behappy!
    TFMM

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by behappy View Post
    It is open carry here, many stores and restaurants have a "no guns" sign when you enter.
    About a year ago the wife and I were at a Chinese buffet place. Guy sitting across from us had a Glock strapped on his side. He was wearing full camo gear. He didn't impress me as "just came in from hunting". More like Yuppie...
    IMO, that's just looking for trouble.