Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Likes
    We were in a TW last night. 2+" of rain, wind and hail but nothing else. The river is way up this AM and we are expecting rain of and on at a 60+% all weekend. Not a complete washout but enough it won't be a good time to run the smoker or do much outside.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BNME8EZ View Post
    We were in a TW last night. 2+" of rain, wind and hail but nothing else. The river is way up this AM and we are expecting rain of and on at a 60+% all weekend. Not a complete washout but enough it won't be a good time to run the smoker or do much outside.
    May showers bring June Bugs.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Core_d View Post
    I was watching a show about how the water temperature in the west coast of south america is the key factor of how our tornado season is going to end up.

The warmer the waters the more tornados. Also the fishing greatly suffers down there. They call it an el Nino year.

It is amazing, i dont believe anywhere else on earth gets tornadoes like we do, do they?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah... I remember in the early 1990's...
    The left was whining about climate issues, forgot what it was that time...
    Anyhow... National Geographic published an article about 15-20 pages in the magazine...
    Explaining El Nino/La Nina... and all of a sudden the lefties quit whining about climate and weather (their whining was proven to be wrong... as usual).

In a nutshell... in the pacific ocean:
    When the warmer waters go from the west to the east (from China to S America), we get hot and violent weather in the USA...
    When the warmer waters go from east to west (from S America to China)... we get milder and less volatile weather in the USA...
    Yeah, we are in an El Nino cycle this summer...

GA is not sure he wants the rain and tornadoes...
    However we are in a heat wave... temps are averaging 10*F or more above average for this time of year...
    Good for business... bad for the landscape of my yard...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

4. Likes Core_d liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123