Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 27 to 39 of 56
  1. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Living rent free
    Posts
    6,284
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilp172 View Post
    What worse a liberal or this.....

    Trump the greatest con job
    A "billionaire" who hid his taxes
    A "genius" who hid his college grades
    A "businessman" bankrupting casinos
    A "playboy" who pays for sex
    A "philanthropist" who defrauded charity
    A "patriot" who dodged the draft
    An "innocent man" who wont testify
    Liberals "Trump" the scumbag department.
    Prove one thing you claim. Or you're a troll, and liar.

    Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk
    "If you can’t describe what you are doing as a process, you don’t know what you are doing." ~ W. Edwards Deming

    All those who wander..are not lost.

    Do NOT..mistake my kindness for weakness.

    The early bird may get the worm..but the second mouse gets the cheese.

  2. Likes Brian8383 liked this post
  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    19,454
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilp172 View Post
    What worse a liberal or this.....

    Trump the greatest con job
    A "billionaire" who hid his taxes
    A "genius" who hid his college grades
    A "businessman" bankrupting casinos
    A "playboy" who pays for sex
    A "philanthropist" who defrauded charity
    A "patriot" who dodged the draft
    An "innocent man" who wont testify
    What's worse is a communist troll who throws out slander and falsehoods here 24/7. Yeah. Thank you, thank you very much

  4. Likes lions_lair, Brian8383 liked this post
  5. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Louisburg Kansas
    Posts
    2,963
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Libs can't prove anything because you have to have at least two live brain cells to rub together to think. What is amusing the dems claim Trump is an idiot while at the same time make the claim he is a master criminal too smart to be caught. They know he's guilty but after releasing all the dogs in the kennel can't prove it so If he is guilty he is smarter than all the dems combined so if you think he's an idiot he must be innocent.
    No man can be both ignorant and free.
    Thomas Jefferson

  6. Likes lions_lair, Brian8383 liked this post
  7. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Ontari-ari-ari-o
    Posts
    1,709
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    What's worse is a communist troll who throws out slander and falsehoods here 24/7. Yeah. Thank you, thank you very much
    Prove it. Find some evidence that he didn't bankrupt his casinos, or that he released his taxes, or didn't defraud charity or any of the rest of it. That's going to be tough but you must know something the rest of the world doesn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    More obsurdity.
    Absurdity is the word you want. Yes absurdity is what I think too when I look at the way you guys will tie yourselves in knots making excuses for Trump being such a piece of trash and desperately trying to explain away his behavior when we all know it is a combination of his being incredibly stupid and also suffering from dementia.

  8. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,686
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooty View Post
    Prove it. Find some evidence that he didn't bankrupt his casinos, or that he released his taxes, or didn't defraud charity or any of the rest of it. That's going to be tough but you must know something the rest of the world doesn't.



    Absurdity is the word you want. Yes absurdity is what I think too when I look at the way you guys will tie yourselves in knots making excuses for Trump being such a piece of trash and desperately trying to explain away his behavior when we all know it is a combination of his being incredibly stupid and also suffering from dementia.
    What kind of an unreasonable illogical thinker are you? You don't prove a negative while assuming the positive must be true otherwise.

    Sooty, prove you did not rob the bank and unless you prove you did not do it you are guilty. What part of your inability to reason do you not understand?
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

  9. Likes Brian8383 liked this post
  10. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    napping on the couch
    Posts
    11,767
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooty View Post
    Prove it. Find some evidence that he didn't bankrupt his casinos, or that he released his taxes, or didn't defraud charity or any of the rest of it. That's going to be tough but you must know something the rest of the world doesn't.



    Absurdity is the word you want. Yes absurdity is what I think too when I look at the way you guys will tie yourselves in knots making excuses for Trump being such a piece of trash and desperately trying to explain away his behavior when we all know it is a combination of his being incredibly stupid and also suffering from dementia.
    How do I explain away his behavior? He's an *******.
    “Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)


    “What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley


    "One out of 3 Democrat voters is just as stupid as the other two"
    -Said by me

  11. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    napping on the couch
    Posts
    11,767
    Post Likes
    Don't you guys understand the whole "release the tax returns" thing is them using that scheme to keep regular people out of politics. To keep Washington ruled by controlled by the establishment.

    Who here could survive a tax return anal exam? It would certainly keep a large percentage of regular folks from running.

    You guys need to figure out how awful progressives are.

    And Sooty, I have known this and talked about this for many years. Way before Trump. It has NOTHING to do with Trump.
    “Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)


    “What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley


    "One out of 3 Democrat voters is just as stupid as the other two"
    -Said by me

  12. Likes lions_lair liked this post
  13. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Living rent free
    Posts
    6,284
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooty View Post
    Prove it. Find some evidence that he didn't bankrupt his casinos, or that he released his taxes, or didn't defraud charity or any of the rest of it. That's going to be tough but you must know something the rest of the world doesn't.



    Absurdity is the word you want. Yes absurdity is what I think too when I look at the way you guys will tie yourselves in knots making excuses for Trump being such a piece of trash and desperately trying to explain away his behavior when we all know it is a combination of his being incredibly stupid and also suffering from dementia.
    Trump.. 2020

    Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk
    "If you can’t describe what you are doing as a process, you don’t know what you are doing." ~ W. Edwards Deming

    All those who wander..are not lost.

    Do NOT..mistake my kindness for weakness.

    The early bird may get the worm..but the second mouse gets the cheese.

  14. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Ontari-ari-ari-o
    Posts
    1,709
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    What kind of an unreasonable illogical thinker are you? You don't prove a negative while assuming the positive must be true otherwise.

    Sooty, prove you did not rob the bank and unless you prove you did not do it you are guilty. What part of your inability to reason do you not understand?
    Your example is stupid. To make it fit you'd have to have evidence of me on camera robbing a bank and then have me go on Fox News and say it is all witch hunt.

  15. #36
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    39,759
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    What kind of an unreasonable illogical thinker are you? You don't prove a negative while assuming the positive must be true otherwise.

    Sooty, prove you did not rob the bank and unless you prove you did not do it you are guilty. What part of your inability to reason do you not understand?
    Typical of someone that does not understand the basic rights and freedoms the founding documents of the USA guarantee...

    When folks (generally lefties) parrot, rather than know the truth... they make fools of themselves.

    If they ever looked in the mirror of reality...
    ARP would go silent...
    Because NO liberal would have the courage to speak...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

  16. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    39,759
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    Don't you guys understand the whole "release the tax returns" thing is them using that scheme to keep regular people out of politics. To keep Washington ruled by controlled by the establishment.

    Who here could survive a tax return anal exam? It would certainly keep a large percentage of regular folks from running.

    You guys need to figure out how awful progressives are.

    And Sooty, I have known this and talked about this for many years. Way before Trump. It has NOTHING to do with Trump.
    What is amusing about liberals...
    They want to fuss about their perception of things...
    Yet when the hard facts are put in their face...
    They are predictably quiet or absent from the conversation.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

  17. #38
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    29
    Post Likes
    perot released his taxes

  18. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    19,454
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rschwartz33 View Post
    perot released his taxes
    So so what? Would you want your taxes released to your enemies so they can look for one deduction to scream about even though it is legal.

    Perhaps you would like to attacked everyday by a bunch of commies who hate your guts. Give me a break. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

  19. Likes lions_lair liked this post
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •