Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Post Likes

Brennan and Comey Admitted Communist

Be proud of BO libs. He appointed both Brennan and Comey and both have admitted to being former Communist. How did either of these guys get any type of security clearance??? Let alone the highest clearance in the country???? That needs investigated instead of Trumps kids clearance.
    No man can be both ignorant and free.
    Thomas Jefferson

2. Likes Fender60, Missouri Guy liked this post.
    Post Likes
    So I guess that makes me a Republican because I voted for one in the 70's. Who wouda thunk it?

Oh the shame!

It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

Post Likes
    You don't get it salt. If you have ever been a communist NO SECURITY CLEARANCE. OB isn't the blame for him getting a clearance but nominated him two times for CIA director.
    Thomas Jefferson

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by WAYNE3298 View Post
    You don't get it salt. If you have ever been a communist NO SECURITY CLEARANCE. OB isn't the blame for him getting a clearance but nominated him two times for CIA director.
    So you are saying these guys were card carrying communists who were actively trying to undermine the US - or does simply voting for a particular party mean you are a member of that party.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    So you are saying these guys were card carrying communists who were actively trying to undermine the US - or does simply voting for a particular party mean you are a member of that party.
    Have you ever had to obtain a government security clearance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Fender60 he is either trying to distort the truth or has never applied for a clearance. You can't even get a confidential clearance if you have any trace of commie activity in your past. I know that for a fact.
    To answer salt's question neither of these guys should have ever been given a clearance whether they carried a card or not. You can lose a clearance for something as simple as a DUI or be denied for drinking too much.
    Thomas Jefferson

8. Likes Fender60 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Fender60 View Post
    Have you ever had to obtain a government security clearance?

Yep. Hard card. Full access to the entire dome for the Rethug convention when daddy Bush won.

Post Likes
    The Carrots CIA hired Brennan... after he admitted voting for gus hall. Dont know of a commie connection for comey... but he is irish.. and catholic... that ought to send up red flags and red flares and a big siren...
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Oprah/Greta 2020

Post Likes
    Be proud of BO libs. He appointed both Brennan and Comey and both have admitted to being former Communist. How did either of these guys get any type of security clearance??? Let alone the highest clearance in the country???? That needs investigated instead of Trumps kids clearance.
    A former Deutsche Bank employee told The New York Times she flagged a series of suspicious money transfers between Kushner Companies and Russian individuals at the height of the 2016 US election.
    The Trumps are selling out America.
    For some reason certain people can’t grasp this concept.
    We’re you raised in Flint Michigan ?

Post Likes
    Fender60 he is either trying to distort the truth or has never applied for a clearance. You can't even get a confidential clearance if you have any trace of commie activity in your past. I know that for a fact.
    To answer salt's question neither of these guys should have ever been given a clearance whether they carried a card or not. You can lose a clearance for something as simple as a DUI or be denied for drinking too much.
    Wayne I had a security clearance for over 25yrs in the Air Force. I know how hard it is to get one and how easy it is to lose one. I wanted to know if he had ever been through the process because he talks like he never has been.

Post Likes
    Fender60

Thomas Jefferson

Post Likes
    Fender60

Thomas Jefferson

Post Likes
    Trump said he wants to be friends with Russia and North Korea so whats the problem? Putin is former KGB and North Korea is still a communist dictatorship and probably the worst one in the history of communism. If anything having a history of supporting communism in your past should do wonders for your standing in Trump's government.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast