Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooty View Post
    Absurdity is the word you want. Yes absurdity is what I think too when I look at the way you guys will tie yourselves in knots making excuses for Trump being such a piece of trash and desperately trying to explain away his behavior when we all know it is a combination of his being incredibly stupid and also suffering from dementia.
    I think he was introducing a 'hybrid-term'. It's a combination of obtuseness and absurdity. Entirely in context.

You may now return to your Canadian cannabis.

Post Likes
    It's not about Trump releasing his taxes. He's not required to release his taxes. It's about 'Get Trump!'. Why would he release his tax returns to a Leftist mob whose only goal in life is to nullify the election? And these people call Trump stupid?

Transparency, thy name is Liberal.

3. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rschwartz33 View Post
    perot released his taxes
    I actually think he didn't.

But if he did..... Good for him. So what?

5. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    Who told you that?

https://www.denverpost.com/2016/09/1...s-tax-returns/

"The craze over candidates’ tax returns began when people started questioning the source of politicians’ wealth. Were they for sale? It is reasonable for the people to want an answer. But businessmen like Donald Trump are not career politicians, and the question of influence peddling (like Hillary Clinton’s) is not pertinent to their candidacy. Billionaires are much more heavily audited by an IRS that is already proven to have been partisan, so it is totally unreasonable to demand they publish theirs. The last billionaire to run for president was Ross Perot in 1992, and he also refused to release his tax returns. This horse is dead, so don’t look foolish and keep beating it."

Quote Originally Posted by rschwartz33 View Post
    perot released his taxes
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

Did you really need the " If you were a real tech " ??

7. Likes lions_lair, Juan Madera liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    It's not about Trump releasing his taxes. He's not required to release his taxes. It's about 'Get Trump!'. Why would he release his tax returns to a Leftist mob whose only goal in life is to nullify the election? And these people call Trump stupid?

Transparency, thy name is Liberal.
    He's not required to do it but he promised he would and now that people are demanding to see them he is stalling and doing whatever he can to stop that from happening. You can only imagine what a guy found to have defrauded students at his shoddy "university" and who has had his own charity shutdown by the courts for being a scam would have to hide.

Nobody would care if it turned out that maybe he can't produce a few gas receipts and I don't even think people would care if he wasn't really a billionaire but why the hell is he fighting so hard now to hide this stuff? If you watch that little clip you can see that back when he just announced he was running it was "oh yeah of course I will do it!" then as the campaign gets underway it becomes "I'm under audit" then when it is him and Hillary "find her emails first!" then when he's in office "no way I'm releasing them". He was never going to do it because he is scared but it didn't matter when he didn't think he would win. His banks and accountants are turning over documents and while just for laughs I would love it if the search turns up nothing and he made a big deal out of this for nothing he is acting like somebody just pulled over for speeding with a car full of cocaine and dead prostitutes.

Post Likes
    He's not required to do it but he promised he would and now that people are demanding to see them he is stalling and doing whatever he can to stop that from happening. You can only imagine what a guy found to have defrauded students at his shoddy "university" and who has had his own charity shutdown by the courts for being a scam would have to hide.
    So what? He decided not to. Or he never intended to. It's still at his discretion.

It's a matter of TDS. Do you think Leftists would care if it were Obama, or Hillary or some other Liberal nut-job who hadn't released their taxes? The answer to that is obvious. The House's attempt to demand his returns is ridiculous and transparent (as are most of their manipulations).

When the tax thing is in the rear view mirror keeping Russian Collusion company, they'll quickly move on to digging up some other "dirt" they can use. It's the nature of Leftist dementia.

What isn't obvious is why you take such issue with a foreign president? It seems...issue driven.

10. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    I always get a chuckle when I hear people say that. Your tax return does not show your net worth.

Nobody would care if it turned out that maybe he can't produce a few gas receipts and I don't even think people would care if he wasn't really a billionaire but why the hell is he fighting so hard now to hide this stuff? If you watch that little clip you can see that back when he just announced he was running it was "oh yeah of course I will do it!" then as the campaign gets underway it becomes "I'm under audit" then when it is him and Hillary "find her emails first!" then when he's in office "no way I'm releasing them". He was never going to do it because he is scared but it didn't matter when he didn't think he would win. His banks and accountants are turning over documents and while just for laughs I would love it if the search turns up nothing and he made a big deal out of this for nothing he is acting like somebody just pulled over for speeding with a car full of cocaine and dead prostitutes.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

Post Likes
    If I was Trump just knowing not releasing the returns was driving the already crazy even crazier I would never release them. I would say I have been investigated every year by the IRS and it is time for you folks that got in government poor and have become rich on your salary that doesn't justify you being rich to be investigated.
    No man can be both ignorant and free.
    Thomas Jefferson

Post Likes

And now he's seen two years of what the left is actually about.

Perhaps he naively trusted the evil left and the media. He had no idea how evil and dishonest they truly are.

He was friends with these people back when he wasn't a threat to the evil philosophy.

You can wrongly look at as he is going back on a promise.

Truth is he is not going to feed them any ammunition. That's what it's all about and he's woken up to that reality.

Trumps only fault relating to this tax return issue is he was stupid enough to trust and believe the left his whole life. Rubbing elbows with these awful human beings.

Maybe some day you will wise up too.
    “Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)

“What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

14. Likes vin lashon, lions_lair, Juan Madera liked this post
    Post Likes
    Sooty........ let's see if you can think for yourself. Let's see if you can put it together and see how the evil left operates. How they control all the many facets of swamp. The media, entertainment, courts, etc....

Is the Clinton Foundation a scam? A personal slush fund for the Clinton family masquerading as a charity? It was also a money laundering scheme to pay for political favors. Why haven't they been sufficiently challenged? Why haven't they been shut down? Why hasn't the media outlined what that "charity" was all about?

Oh, and did you hear? An inquiry into Govenor Northam's blackface/KKK scandal could not determine he was one of that two in the photo.

He freaking admitted he was one of the two!

I've got countless other examples.

Can you admit how the evil left works? And how you are obviously swayed by it?
    “Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)

“What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

16. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    And now he's seen two years of what the left is actually about.

Perhaps he naively trusted the evil left and the media. He had no idea how evil and dishonest they truly are.

He was friends with these people back when he wasn't a threat to the evil philosophy.

You can wrongly look at as he is going back on a promise.

Truth is he is not going to feed them any ammunition. That's what it's all about and he's woken up to that reality.

Trumps only fault relating to this tax return issue is he was stupid enough to trust and believe the left his whole life. Rubbing elbows with these awful human beings.

Maybe some day you will wise up too.

Post Likes
    Your example is stupid. To make it fit you'd have to have evidence of me on camera robbing a bank and then have me go on Fox News and say it is all witch hunt.
    Your example.. is stupid..

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

Post Likes

Yawn...

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast