Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 27 to 39 of 77
  1. #27
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bay Area California
    Posts
    22,670
    Post Likes
    Never got into Judas Priest. Heavy metal, right?

    Pretty sure I'd recognize some of their tunes, just was doing other things in those formidable years of mine.


    Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    Rob Halford from Judas Priest would be a non wimpy queer?
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

    I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

  2. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    napping on the couch
    Posts
    12,068
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    Rob Halford from Judas Priest would be a non wimpy queer?
    Rob is a funny guy. I saw an interview after he "came out".

    He mentioned that many people knew he was gay and it was never a big story. But he was surprised that so many had no idea. He said something to the effect "What the hell did they think all the leather outfits were about?"
    “Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)


    “What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley


    "One out of 3 Democrat voters is just as stupid as the other two"
    -Said by me

  3. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Hamersville, Ohio
    Posts
    6,412
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by David Goodman View Post
    Here is the full text of the Senate Bill.

    https://www.congress.gov/116/bills/s...-116s788is.pdf
    Thanks Dave.
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.


    "You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)


    Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

  4. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Hamersville, Ohio
    Posts
    6,412
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    Well I am more man/ than an ordinary man.. Call me superman



    "Mr. Studly".
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.


    "You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)


    Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

  5. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chicagoland Area
    Posts
    7,550
    Post Likes
    My sign is going to say Dick Carrying Member of Society
    Officially, Down for the count

    YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

    I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

  6. #32
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    29
    Post Likes
    whats the big deal about trans and gay people. there are not many of them, compared to the general pop. let them do what they want

  7. #33
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    29
    Post Likes
    regarding sex change operations, the study i looked at had similar suicide attempt rates for people that want operations and actually get them. again no big deal, let them do what they want

  8. #34
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    5,763
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rschwartz33 View Post
    whats the big deal about trans and gay people. there are not many of them, compared to the general pop. let them do what they want
    You should ask them, since they invented & perpetuate the "big deal".

    Why do I get the feeling this brand new 'Regular' Acct your using isn't your only account on this forum?

  9. #35
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    29
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    You should ask them, since they invented & perpetuate the "big deal".

    Why do I get the feeling this brand new 'Regular' Acct your using isn't your only account on this forum?
    it's not a big deal lol. you wouldn't hear about it if not for tv or radio. i've lived in nyc (a true festering ground) for almost 10 years and i can count the number of times i have interacted with gay or trans people on one hand. have i gotten into an argument with one about their 'rights'? no, nor do i know anyone who has

  10. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    napping on the couch
    Posts
    12,068
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rschwartz33 View Post
    whats the big deal about trans and gay people. there are not many of them, compared to the general pop. let them do what they want
    The problem is when a 40 year old man who says he's trans wants to use the same bathroom as my daughter. Or if an boy wants to destroy everyone on the girls track or tennis team. Then my daughter misses out on the joys of winning and possible scholarships.

    Believe it or not(the bullcrap media lies to you), conservatives like myself have absolutely no problem with trans and gay people. One of my very good friends is a transexual. I've known her(him now) for years before he did the hormone/breast removal thing. You would never know he wasn't born a guy. Hell 9 out if 10 people pegged her for a guy before hormones.

    I was her person to talk to and shoulder to lean on when she was on the fence about starting the hormone therapy. I pushed her to do it.

    I'm also the guy that protected him(after hormones and breast removal) at our work from jackoffs making jokes and making sure no one gave him a hard time.

    So, please. Stop believing the media and activists. Conservatives are not the enemy of tolerance. We have an issue with people telling us and society that we need to bend our sensibilities and beliefs. I can still believe in marriage between a man and a woman. I can still believe men don't get to go into the girls room because they claim to feel like a girl that day. I can support a baker who doesn't want to bake a cake for a gay wedding.

    Because believe it or not, none of the above is based in hate and intolerance.

    Can you say the same about motivations of LBGTQ and anti-religion activists?

    And guess what? My friend who wants to marry his girlfriend is still my very close friend.

  11. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    napping on the couch
    Posts
    12,068
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rschwartz33 View Post
    it's not a big deal lol. you wouldn't hear about it if not for tv or radio. i've lived in nyc (a true festering ground) for almost 10 years and i can count the number of times i have interacted with gay or trans people on one hand. have i gotten into an argument with one about their 'rights'? no, nor do i know anyone who has
    Perhaps the reason it's not that bad is because there is a large percentage of the population that verbally fights back against the extreme activists.

    Things in NY would likely be much worse if people didn't call out their insanity.

    Same with extremists groups on the right. What if no one was allowed to speak out against white supremacists?

    Yeah, live and let live. Until they infringe upon others.

    BTW, you should move to Oregon. Lots of in your face, pieces of crap LGBTQ activists here.

    2ND BTW, my transgendered friend.....strongly dislikes the LGBTQ activists also. You should tell him he wrong too.

  12. #38
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    29
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    The problem is when a 40 year old man who says he's trans wants to use the same bathroom as my daughter. Or if an boy wants to destroy everyone on the girls track or tennis team. Then my daughter misses out on the joys of winning and possible scholarships.

    Believe it or not(the bullcrap media lies to you), conservatives like myself have absolutely no problem with trans and gay people. One of my very good friends is a transexual. I've known her(him now) for years before he did the hormone/breast removal thing. You would never know he wasn't born a guy. Hell 9 out if 10 people pegged her for a guy before hormones.

    I was her person to talk to and shoulder to lean on when she was on the fence about starting the hormone therapy. I pushed her to do it.

    I'm also the guy that protected him(after hormones and breast removal) at our work from jackoffs making jokes and making sure no one gave him a hard time.

    So, please. Stop believing the media and activists. Conservatives are not the enemy of tolerance. We have an issue with people telling us and society that we need to bend our sensibilities and beliefs. I can still believe in marriage between a man and a woman. I can still believe men don't get to go into the girls room because they claim to feel like a girl that day. I can support a baker who doesn't want to bake a cake for a gay wedding.

    Because believe it or not, none of the above is based in hate and intolerance.

    Can you say the same about motivations of LBGTQ and anti-religion activists?

    And guess what? My friend who wants to marry his girlfriend is still my very close friend.
    i am no friend of liberal media but conservative media has the same problem. how many cases do you know of a pervert making women uncomfortable or raping them in bathrooms under the guise of being a transwoman? how many bakers got in trouble for refusing to serve gay people? not too many. conservative media plays the sensationalist angle just as well, making issues out of things that are really of very little consequence compared to our military activities, trade policy, and government corruption / crony capitalism which extends to both aisles equally. these issues are much more complicated and dry so i'm not surprised they're not covered, the media needs to pay the bills.

  13. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    napping on the couch
    Posts
    12,068
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rschwartz33 View Post
    lol. you wouldn't hear about it if not for tv or radio.
    3rd BTW,..... Since you seem to understand how awful and full of crap the leftist media is with the above statement, can I count you in as part of the club that hates and condemns the biased, progressive leftist media?

    We meet in Thursday nights at the Moose Lodge.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •