Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Post Likes

If you support the Equality Act

If you support the Equality Act, please start developing a sign, label or patch that is clearly visible from the front, back and sides that you will wear so that others know what to call you. I will gladly wear one also with my preferred pronoun or gender. You can call me Sir or Mister. I identify as a man.

I certainly can’t tell by looking at you or hearing you speak what you want to be called. So show some courtesy, and let me know. That way I can make a conscious decision about whether I want offend you or not.

Also, please have the law written so that customers are required to purchase goods and services from my company when I hire you.
    It's an upside down world we live in.

2. Likes Missouri Guy liked this post.
    Post Likes
    We're going Down Hill , as a "Judaeo-Christian" Nation David.

The House, by passing this, is revealing how Morally Rotten that they are, problem is, ..... Would the Allegedly Conservative Senate, allow this to get "Piggy Backed" on a Bill that they Publicly Proclaimed America needed?

Of course, as usual, ... They could defend that action, by stating "We didn't realize that it was in there!".
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes
    Here is the full text of the Senate Bill.

https://www.congress.gov/116/bills/s...-116s788is.pdf

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by David Goodman View Post
    If you support the Equality Act, please start developing a sign, label or patch that is clearly visible from the front, back and sides that you will wear so that others know what to call you. I will gladly wear one also with my preferred pronoun or gender. You can call me Sir or Mister. I identify as a man.

I certainly can’t tell by looking at you or hearing you speak what you want to be called. So show some courtesy, and let me know. That way I can make a conscious decision about whether I want offend you or not.

Also, please have the law written so that customers are required to purchase goods and services from my company when I hire you.
    Liberalism is a mental disease.

Let's think about this.....

We are supposed to not assume someone else's identity. But we are supposed to be thinking about people's idently all the time.

Liberals! The world does not revolve around you! I owe you NOTHING!

And that includes giving a crap about your preferred pronoun.

6. Likes lions_lair liked this post.
    Post Likes
    If people were all equal, there would be no call for diversity. The very need for some to campaign for diversity is proof that all are not equal. Liberals make no sense.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

8. Likes captube, Missouri Guy liked this post.
    Post Likes
    David, my patch is going to say centaur.

Only heard of cis-gender last week.

"Denoting or relating to a person whose sense of personal identity and gender corresponds with their birth sex."

WTF. No. I'm a man. Not a cis-male. I look down, I have a penis, I'm a man.

Now, if someone wants to be an 'other', I have absolutely zero issue with that. You go be all you want to be. But a man is a man, a woman is a woman. Biologically determined.

If you're different, that's cool. But I don't have to refer to myself differently so you don't feel different!

Post Likes
    All I can say is I want to identify as genius but that don't make it so. So if I can't identify as genius you can't pick what you identify as either. it is only fair!!!

Case closed.

Post Likes
    Heterosexuals don't bring attention to their heterosexuality. If all the xyzpdq's didn't bring attention to their xyzpdq'ness all of us hetero's would be none the wiser.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Post Likes
    Well then how would we know to treat them special ?

Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    Heterosexuals don't bring attention to their heterosexuality. If all the xyzpdq's didn't bring attention to their xyzpdq'ness all of us hetero's would be none the wiser.
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Post Likes
    This may be the first time I have written to my Senators. They are both female (presumably) and are Democrats.

It was a short message asking them to simply vote against the Act because there is no practical way to follow this change in the law.

On a slightly different note, but related, some people appear to be wearing a Halloween or clown costume on a daily basis. Will businesses be forced to hire someone who dresses like that?

Would I be allowed to establish a dress code for all employees that stated, “No makeup, No wigs, No dyed hair”?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    Well then how would we know to treat them special ?
    Exactly
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahrs View Post
    David, my patch is going to say centaur.

Only heard of cis-gender last week.

"Denoting or relating to a person whose sense of personal identity and gender corresponds with their birth sex."

WTF. No. I'm a man. Not a cis-male. I look down, I have a penis, I'm a man.

Now, if someone wants to be an 'other', I have absolutely zero issue with that. You go be all you want to be. But a man is a man, a woman is a woman. Biologically determined.

If you're different, that's cool. But I don't have to refer to myself differently so you don't feel different!
    I had to look up what “Queer” meant yesterday. I still don’t understand the difference between that and gay or lesbian.

There where maybe 20 or so other terms like cis-gender that I had never heard of also.

I pray for these people, and I grieve for their suffering. Feel good legislation is not the answer.

Post Likes
    have them wear a sign that says I’m a gender bender Or maybe we should all wear name tags.
    i would just add why is it only the government that ask you your age , race and sex on applications, it’s a violation for non government employers to ask
    Go Trump

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast