Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    Testing testing
    Edit works.. with signature turned off
    Edit.. just turned sig back on.. will recheck
    Test reply
    Edit...worked
    Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    I just responded to a post in the forum.. incest thread and couldn't edit.. odd

Edit... Maybe only works on short post?

Post Likes
    Testing testing for instance I have to take out Israel and I emailed me and said that he was going to HHH here now but I don't think I will be able to make the trip to the liberals that want me and you to be happy Mother's Day to you and your family a very happy Mother's way to the airport to the hotel and then it's time for me to come over and have some violence and I will send you the details of the possum and I will send you the money when I get home go home for lunch and then it's not practical and you can see the new Star up there and I will it be there at fifty shades and a way to the liberals and I will send you the link to the video of the end of the month and I have been trying to get ahold of the United way to get the money to you and your family a very happy Mother's Day to the liberals that want me to come over and have a beer with me
    You are so much more than welcome to come over and have some fun with you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers are with you are ready to go do something small to medium and large fries.
    Just some random auto fill words to test post length

liberals and I will send you the link to the video of the end of the month and I have been trying to get ahold of the United way to get the money to you and your family a very happy Mother's Day to the liberals that want me to come over and have a beer with me
    You are so much more than welcome to come over and have some fun with you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers are with you are ready to go do something small to medium

Post Likes
    Ok... Couldn't edit above post

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    Testing testing for instance I have to take out Israel and I emailed me and said that he was going to HHH here now but I don't think I will be able to make the trip to the liberals that want me and you to be happy Mother's Day to you and your family a very happy Mother's way to the airport to the hotel and then it's time for me to come over and have some violence and I will send you the details of the possum and I will send you the money when I get home go home for lunch and then it's not practical and you can see the new Star up there and I will it be there at fifty shades and a way to the liberals and I will send you the link to the video of the end of the month and I have been trying to get ahold of the United way to get the money to you and your family a very happy Mother's Day to the liberals that want me to come over and have a beer with me
    You are so much more than welcome to come over and have some fun with you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers are with you are ready to go do something small to medium and large fries.

liberals and I will send you the link to the video of the end of the month and I have been trying to get ahold of the United way to get the money to you and your family a very happy Mother's Day to the liberals that want me to come over and have a beer with me
    You are so much more than welcome to come over and have some fun with you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers are with you are ready to go do something small to medium

Test edit.
    It works.. I can to go back to an older version of Tapatalk

Post Likes
    You can trash above now if you like

Post Likes
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in