Thread: New to forum

Post Likes

New to forum

Hey guys. I signed up for this forum like 10 years ago. I got frustrated when I wasn't allowed to post in the big boy forum sections starting out. Hopefully that is not still the case. Some times I get stuck on something and need other experienced techs or business owners to bounce things off from. I am hoping that this forum will be good for that and not just a time waster.

Post Likes
    Welcome aboard. You do have to be a pro member but its not all that difficult.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Get your post count up
    Apply for pro status
    It’s free

Post Likes
    That is what we All hope for. <g>

PHM
    ---------

Quote Originally Posted by Cool_Bill View Post
    Hey guys. I signed up for this forum like 10 years ago. I got frustrated when I wasn't allowed to post in the big boy forum sections starting out. Hopefully that is not still the case. Some times I get stuck on something and need other experienced techs or business owners to bounce things off from. I am hoping that this forum will be good for that and not just a time waster.
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Post Likes
    You can mingle with the big boys all day long in the Tech to Tech forums , they lurk in there too .... you just cant ask too many electrical questions. Some can be answered , it just depends

Then once you post 15 times go ahead and enroll for Pro