+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cannot load module 'asd=asd'

Post Likes

Cannot load module 'asd=asd'

I'm trying to run this station on my laptop and I'm getting this error below. I do have ibmsAsd.jar version 3.8.109.1 loaded so I'm not sure what the issue is? Was this station using some other driver?

Code:
    WARNING [13:59:03 16-May-19 EDT][timezone] No niagara.timezone in !/lib/system.properties, set one using the Platform Administrator
    MESSAGE [13:59:03 16-May-19 EDT][sys.registry] Up-to-date [29ms]
    MESSAGE [13:59:03 16-May-19 EDT][sys.registry] Loaded [36ms]
    MESSAGE [13:59:05 16-May-19 EDT][sys] Baja runtime booted ("C:\JENEsys\JENEsys-ProBuilder-3.8.311") on Win-
    MESSAGE [13:59:05 16-May-19 EDT][sys] Loading "C:\JENEsys\JENEsys-ProBuilder-3.8.311\stations\BLDG_A_ASD\config.bog"...
    ERROR [13:59:06 16-May-19 EDT][sys] Cannot load station
    javax.baja.xml.XException: Cannot load module 'asd=asd' [198:60]
    ~
      javax.baja.sys.ModuleNotFoundException: asd
    ~
    App Failed

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxBurn View Post
    I'm trying to run this station on my laptop and I'm getting this error below. I do have ibmsAsd.jar version 3.8.109.1 loaded so I'm not sure what the issue is? Was this station using some other driver?

Code:
    WARNING [13:59:03 16-May-19 EDT][timezone] No niagara.timezone in !/lib/system.properties, set one using the Platform Administrator
    MESSAGE [13:59:03 16-May-19 EDT][sys.registry] Up-to-date [29ms]
    MESSAGE [13:59:03 16-May-19 EDT][sys.registry] Loaded [36ms]
    MESSAGE [13:59:05 16-May-19 EDT][sys] Baja runtime booted ("C:\JENEsys\JENEsys-ProBuilder-3.8.311") on Win-
    MESSAGE [13:59:05 16-May-19 EDT][sys] Loading "C:\JENEsys\JENEsys-ProBuilder-3.8.311\stations\BLDG_A_ASD\config.bog"...
    ERROR [13:59:06 16-May-19 EDT][sys] Cannot load station
    javax.baja.xml.XException: Cannot load module 'asd=asd' [198:60]
    ~
      javax.baja.sys.ModuleNotFoundException: asd
    ~
    App Failed
    I believe asd.jar is different from ibmsasd.jar

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    You've got mail...

Post Likes
    That was it, thanks. One I have was dug out of a old backup and is dated 2011. If anything newer is out there I'd like it and I will ask our vendor too.

Post Likes
    Ah, apparently this old jace was from 3.7 and of course the asd.jar I have here doesn't appear to work in 3.7, does work in 3.8 though.

Anyone have asd.jar appropriate for 3.7?

Post Likes
    Do you have access to the niagara central software site? If it is a standard module it will be available for download at all of the revisions there.

Post Likes
    They are? Damn, I will have to look around there. Any pointers as to where they are on that site?

Post Likes
    I don't know how you got it to work on 3.8, the asd jar file isn't supposed to work after like 3.4, had this problem a few months ago. You will have to get the ibmsasd jar and use it and pay for the license upgrade.
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    very soon it is you that will be pwned

Post Likes
    They are? Damn, I will have to look around there.
    Hit niag central and look for the software link next to community. You need to be registered as more than just a normal user to have access to that. Same with the licensing. Depends on your channel if they make use of those.
    Propagating the formula. http://www.noagendashow.com/

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by joey791 View Post
    I don't know how you got it to work on 3.8, the asd jar file isn't supposed to work after like 3.4, had this problem a few months ago. You will have to get the ibmsasd jar and use it and pay for the license upgrade.
    I've got the ibmsAsd.jar for 3.7 and 3.8 with a license key to use it on the replacement jace but the station backup I'm using is looking for the asd.jar. Station starts and runs on my laptop in 3.8 and 3.7, don't know what to say. I'm seeing plenty of errors when I load it on my laptop but it seems to all be related to not having those station defined ports available. Something I need to do in the station to make it use the new driver? I'm not going to redo this entire integration.

Quote Originally Posted by orion242 View Post
    Hit niag central and look for the software link next to community. You need to be registered as more than just a normal user to have access to that. Same with the licensing. Depends on your channel if they make use of those.
    Thanks, I guess I'm not that special of a user there. Can only reach the community areas.

Post Likes
    Same exact problem under 3.5. Must be something I'm missing or doing wrong?

Name:  needASD2-3.5.jpg
Views: 486
Size:  80.5 KB

Post Likes
    Check under platform - software manager and see if its listed. Guessing not.

Just because its jammed in the jar folder doesn't mean Niagara is going to be happy with it.

Post Likes
    Yeah that was it, worked through that with support. Basically it looked like this;

1. Extract the asd.jar and open meta-inf/module.xml with a text editor.
    2. Look for vendorVersion=. In this case I was seeing vendorVersion="3.3.23" which is really old and likely why WB didn't pick it up.
    3. Manually load that file by creating a folder with that version and putting asd.jar in that folder so full path looks like C:\JENEsys\JENEsys-3.7.108\sw\3.3.23\asd.jar
    4. Will load and be able to commission the jace after that.

The real question now is how to update it to latest ibmsasd.jar. Simply going in the software admin and removing asd.jar and sticking ibmsasd.jar results in the error in OP. Lynxspring is reaching out to the manufacturer on that but I don't hold high hopes.

Post Likes
    Would be pretty surprised if you can just swap it out unless it was the same outfit that created the initial version. Never stop dreaming.

Post Likes
    Same outfit, think it's maxline. Same license they gave me for the ibmsasd.jar worked on the asd.jar.

Post Likes
    Post back with what they come up with.

Would think the existing bog file is referenced to the old jar in a million spots that at minimum need to be addressed.

Post Likes
    Seems to have been worth the wait. They got a asd.jar version 3.7.111.2 which seems very close to the ibmsasd.jar 3.7.112.1 I have now. 3.7 picked it up fine too. Loading that new module required me to reenter same unlock code, it got wiped but registered again fine.

After install I saw the below errors, I accidently left the ibmsasd.jar in the jace. I guess they use many of the same classes now so seems the new asd.jar is using the same code in ibmsasd.jar without having to rebuild your station? I didn't have these errors with the old asd.jar.

MESSAGE [09:34:51 12-Jun-19 EDT][sys.registry] Out-of-date: Module changed "asd"
    MESSAGE [09:34:51 12-Jun-19 EDT][sys.registry] Rebuilding registry...
    ERROR [09:35:03 12-Jun-19 EDT][sys.registry] Duplicate classes asd:AsdLearnDeviceEntry & ibmsAsd:AsdLearnDeviceEntry
    ERROR [09:35:03 12-Jun-19 EDT][sys.registry] Duplicate classes asd:AsdNetwork & ibmsAsd:AsdNetwork
    ERROR [09:35:03 12-Jun-19 EDT][sys.registry] Duplicate classes asd:AsdLearnDeviceConfig & ibmsAsd:AsdLearnDeviceConfig
    ERROR [09:35:03 12-Jun-19 EDT][sys.registry] Duplicate classes asd:AsdLearnBlocksJob & ibmsAsd:AsdLearnBlocksJob
    ERROR [09:35:03 12-Jun-19 EDT][sys.registry] Duplicate classes asd:AsdPointFolder & ibmsAsd:AsdPointFolder
    ERROR [09:35:03 12-Jun-19 EDT][sys.registry] Duplicate classes asd:AsdDevice & ibmsAsd:AsdDevice
    ERROR [09:35:03 12-Jun-19 EDT][sys.registry] Duplicate classes asd:AsdDeviceManager & ibmsAsd:AsdDeviceManager
    ERROR [09:35:03 12-Jun-19 EDT][sys.registry] Duplicate classes asd:AsdProxyExt & ibmsAsd:AsdProxyExt
    ERROR [09:35:03 12-Jun-19 EDT][sys.registry] Duplicate classes asd:AsdDeviceFolder & ibmsAsd:AsdDeviceFolder
    ERROR [09:35:03 12-Jun-19 EDT][sys.registry] Duplicate classes asd:AsdLearnBlockEntry & ibmsAsd:AsdLearnBlockEntry
    ERROR [09:35:03 12-Jun-19 EDT][sys.registry] Duplicate classes asd:AsdBaudRateEnum & ibmsAsd:AsdBaudRateEnum
    ERROR [09:35:03 12-Jun-19 EDT][sys.registry] Duplicate classes asd:AsdBlockManager & ibmsAsd:AsdBlockManager
    ERROR [09:35:03 12-Jun-19 EDT][sys.registry] Duplicate classes asd:AsdPointManager & ibmsAsd:AsdPointManager
    ERROR [09:35:03 12-Jun-19 EDT][sys.registry] Duplicate classes asd:AsdLearnDevicesJob & ibmsAsd:AsdLearnDevicesJob
    ERROR [09:35:03 12-Jun-19 EDT][sys.registry] Duplicate classes asd:AsdPointDeviceExt & ibmsAsd:AsdPointDeviceExt
    ~
    MESSAGE [09:35:04 12-Jun-19 EDT][sys.registry] Loaded [380ms]
    MESSAGE [09:35:04 12-Jun-19 EDT][sys.registry] Rebuilt: 2582 types [12614ms]
    ~
    niagara>MESSAGE [09:36:31 12-Jun-19 EDT][AsdNetwork_COM2] Create demo license file /ffs0/niagara/licenses/APLic.properties
    After cleaning up the unneeded ibmsasd.jar from the jace things look pretty clean in application director. I'm going to ship it and hope for the best.

MESSAGE [09:47:55 12-Jun-19 EDT][sys.registry] Out-of-date: Module removed "ibmsAsd"
    MESSAGE [09:47:55 12-Jun-19 EDT][sys.registry] Rebuilding registry...
    ~
    MESSAGE [09:49:33 12-Jun-19 EDT][sys] *** Station Started (32197ms) [100791ms total] ***
    niagara>MESSAGE [09:49:35 12-Jun-19 EDT][AsdNetwork_COM2] Load license file /ffs0/niagara/licenses/APLic.properties

Post Likes
    Seems to have been worth the wait. They got a asd.jar version 3.7.111.2 which seems very close to the ibmsasd.jar 3.7.112.1 I have now. 3.7 picked it up fine too. Loading that new module required me to reenter same unlock code, it got wiped but registered again fine.

After install I saw the below errors, I accidently left the ibmsasd.jar in the jace. I guess they use many of the same classes now so seems the new asd.jar is using the same code in ibmsasd.jar without having to rebuild your station? I didn't have these errors with the old asd.jar.

After cleaning up the unneeded ibmsasd.jar from the jace things look pretty clean in application director. I'm going to ship it and hope for the best.
    Now that really blows, the jace I had the issue with was a Lynxspring Jace, I forget what the highest version they found but I believe it was a 3 series jace, the asd driver wouldn't work, I had to completely redo the integration.
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    very soon it is you that will be pwned

Post Likes
    Hot Dawg Mr Burn, glad it seems to have worked out.
    Hmmmm....smells like numbatwo to me.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in