+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ax Program Service ?

Post Likes

Ax Program Service ?

i have a writable block that is my setpoint. i have several of them on my wire page that i want to get rid of pin slot X. can i do a batch "uncheck" of the pin slot with the program service?

Post Likes
    sure thing!
    1.Double click on Program service.
    2.Click Find Objects.
    3. Properly select the right path for your points and select the kind of points you want.
    4.Click on the little green + at the right of the window to add a search parameter.
    5. Select name on the left drop down menu and enter *SP* or *Setpoint* or whatever the way you named your setpoints.
    6.Then you click ok to make sure they are all in.
    7. make sure there is nothing there that should not be and you can clear anything you don't need.
    8. Click the Remove Slot Botton and select the slot you want to take off your points.
    Voilà!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by NotANerd View Post
    sure thing!
    1.Double click on Program service.
    2.Click Find Objects.
    3. Properly select the right path for your points and select the kind of points you want.
    4.Click on the little green + at the right of the window to add a search parameter.
    5. Select name on the left drop down menu and enter *SP* or *Setpoint* or whatever the way you named your setpoints.
    6.Then you click ok to make sure they are all in.
    7. make sure there is nothing there that should not be and you can clear anything you don't need.
    8. Click the Remove Slot Botton and select the slot you want to take off your points.
    Voilà!
    Will I be able to show the pin again if I right click the block or is it gone for good??

Post Likes
    It's gonna be gone but you can always set it back up. I mean you can do the same to add a new slot and re-add the slot you took off. It was a big concern here as I have 45k points to manage and I wanted to make sure nothing was irreversible. I hope this was the information you needed and it was helpful as well.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by NotANerd View Post
    It's gonna be gone but you can always set it back up. I mean you can do the same to add a new slot and re-add the slot you took off. It was a big concern here as I have 45k points to manage and I wanted to make sure nothing was irreversible. I hope this was the information you needed and it was helpful as well.
    thanks

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in