Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 27 to 35 of 35

Thread: Threats Of War

  1. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Ontari-ari-ari-o
    Posts
    1,709
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    You're crazy Suey, fighting communism is fighting terrorism not supporting terrorism but that's what a commie would say et. Suey.

    Americans support fighting for freedom and against communism. Geez you appear to have a red colored view of the world. Yeah. Thank you, thank you very much
    Backing Pincohet was fighting for freedom? If people democratically elect a socialist how does installing a military dictator capitalist make anyone more free? Take your time I'd love to see you explain this one.

  2. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    12,950
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooty View Post
    Backing Pincohet was fighting for freedom? If people democratically elect a socialist how does installing a military dictator capitalist make anyone more free? Take your time I'd love to see you explain this one.
    Lol... You must not understand how the election system works in many places

    Sent from my LG Stylo -4
    ...

  3. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Ontari-ari-ari-o
    Posts
    1,709
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    Lol... You must not understand how the election system works in many places
    One of us actually knows the history and one of us only thinks he does. You are the latter.

  4. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    12,950
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooty View Post
    One of us actually knows the history and one of us only thinks he does. You are the latter.
    You only know what you think... Which isn't much.
    So far you support Iran.. and now a Marxist

    Sent from my LG Stylo -4
    ...

  5. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Ontari-ari-ari-o
    Posts
    1,709
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    You only know what you think... Which isn't much.
    So far you support Iran.. and now a Marxist
    You are supporting the overthrow of an elected leader with a military dictator I really don't know how I can break that down into simpler words you might understand. If you ever do figure it out let me know how you can square that with your belief in democracy. I'll give you a hint: the coup wasn't about democracy. It was the U.S worried that a politician working for working class people (which he was) might lead to communism. So to keep the markets moving they supported a military coup. Marvellous. A dictatorship and executions and opponents being dragged off to jail and never seen again is preferable as long as the free market keeps cash registers ringing. That sort of crap is exactly how I can look at Iran and feel they are probably not the most dangerous actors. Sure they might hate Israel but religious wars are one of the few wars where both sides are always in the wrong.

  6. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    12,950
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooty View Post
    You are supporting the overthrow of an elected leader with a military dictator I really don't know how I can break that down into simpler words you might understand. If you ever do figure it out let me know how you can square that with your belief in democracy. I'll give you a hint: the coup wasn't about democracy. It was the U.S worried that a politician working for working class people (which he was) might lead to communism. So to keep the markets moving they supported a military coup. Marvellous. A dictatorship and executions and opponents being dragged off to jail and never seen again is preferable as long as the free market keeps cash registers ringing. That sort of crap is exactly how I can look at Iran and feel they are probably not the most dangerous actors. Sure they might hate Israel but religious wars are one of the few wars where both sides are always in the wrong.
    Again... You do not understand how elections work in other places.
    Also you openly support Marxism.
    As long as you support Marxism you will in your mind find a way to defend it..


    Sent from my LG Stylo -4
    ...

  7. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    19,473
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooty View Post
    Backing Pincohet was fighting for freedom? If people democratically elect a socialist how does installing a military dictator capitalist make anyone more free? Take your time I'd love to see you explain this one.
    Pure BS Sooty, Salvador Allende was a communist and he won only 36% of the vote vs the right wing candidate Alessandri who received 35% of the vote and a moderate Tomic who got 28% of the vote.

    Allende took office with 65% of the voters opposed to him. The first thing he did was bring in Cubans and Russians to help take over the national police and educational system.

    Cuban teachers were used to help communize the educational system and all private and Catholic schools were ordered to teach in accordance with their communist doctrine.

    The country was going full blown communist as fast as possible and the CIA backed patriotic military generals to over throw the communist regime just before it was to late.

    Thank heavens Nixon was in office at the time otherwise with a liberal socialist Democrat this never would have happened and Chile would have become another communist client state of the Soviet Union.

    Yeah, Thank you very much



    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1970_C...ntial_election
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

  8. Likes Missouri Guy liked this post
  9. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    8,820
    Post Likes
    I have been having a kind of boycott with the news except for the paper (too many drug adds) Just wondering if this crisis could be wag the dog.
    A point in the paper was Russia is involved in our hemisphere and then our attention is diverted to the Middle East and magically the Saudi ships are hit with something explosive. Bolton wants conflict with Iran like Cheney wanted to tussle with Irac.
    Control of oil is expensive. The draft might be needed as "Thanks for your service: only goes so far.
    Russia would like to exhaust us.
    Give me a relay with big enough contacts, and I'll run the world!

    You can be anything you want......As long as you don't suck at it.

    If a person wants to create a machine that will be more likely to fail...Make it complicated.

    USAF 98 Bomb Wing 1960-66 SMW Lu49

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    39,834
    Post Likes
    Found this article...

    Article is an interview with the current Sec/State...

    Mr Pompeo outlines the US policy towards Iran...

    Bet the libbies had not read this and did not know it:

    https://nypost.com/2019/05/23/mike-p...rump-doctrine/

    Prediction: Iran is gonna loose... and the USA is gonna seriously lower the financing of terrorism world-wide!

    Oh, BTW:

    Curious who is meeting with the enemy:

    https://nypost.com/2019/05/23/how-is...ricas-enemies/
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •