Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Threats Of War

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooty View Post
    So? Iran isn't allowed to have its own military? Iran isn't the one using drone strikes to murder people from the other side of the planet, staging military forces around the world, or invading anyone. Iran has kept to itself and its own backyard since long before the 1979 revolution and its only major conflict was when it was invaded by Iraq (back when Iraq was a friend of the U.S). If Iran isn't your friend it is because you have gone out of your way to nurse a historical grudge long after a reasonable nation would have let it go. It's the same with Cuba you are treating them like the Cold War is still in play while you have happily normalized relations with communist China and Vietnam and even Russia.
    I did not say Iran can't have a military... I said it is very advanced compared to what it used to be.
    You are ignoring the fact that Iran is a state sponser of terrorism.
    Iran
    Iran was never our friend... Remember the hostage crisis for example.
    Iran has always wanted to take out Israel.. only reason they haven't tried is because of the United States.

Sent from my LG Stylo -4

Post Likes
    You should be tried for treason... Siding with the enemy

Sent from my LG Stylo -4

Post Likes
    Saudi Arabia has been involved/complacent in far more terrorist activities for many years now.... but somehow they are best buds.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    I did not say Iran can't have a military... I said it is very advanced compared to what it used to be.
    You are ignoring the fact that Iran is a state sponser of terrorism.
    Iran
    Iran was never our friend... Remember the hostage crisis for example.
    Iran has always wanted to take out Israel.. only reason they haven't tried is because of the United States.
    The U.S is also a state sponsor of terrorism remember when they armed and trained troops to invade Cuba? Armed the rebels fighting the Soviets? Backed Pinochet in his military coup? Sure bombing a passenger jet is evil but it kills less people than a newly installed dictator.

Post Likes
    The U.S is also a state sponsor of terrorism remember when they armed and trained troops to invade Cuba? Armed the rebels fighting the Soviets? Backed Pinochet in his military coup? Sure bombing a passenger jet is evil but it kills less people than a newly installed dictator.
    Iran is a state sponser of terrorism..and all you can do is say the United States is.
    So it's settled Iran is a state sponser of terrorism and you don't like the United States.. even went on to speak well of Iran earlier...That's rather sad as you side with the enemy... Why not just move there?

Sent from my LG Stylo -4

Post Likes
    Israel is the burr in the backside of the world today. If we and others hadnt gone in after the big one... WW2... we wouldnt have near the problems we do today in the mid east. We bullied and forced the state of Israel into the mid east..... and ever since... that pot has been boiling....

This thing right now.... they are saying its Israeli intelligence bringing all this up........ really... I wouldnt trust those bastards if they told me the sky was blue.

Anyhow... Iran.. Iraq... I wouldnt care if the earth opened up beneath them and just swallowed them up..... but at the same time....... I can say the same for Israel.
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Israel is the burr in the backside of the world today. If we and others hadnt gone in after the big one... WW2... we wouldnt have near the problems we do today in the mid east. We bullied and forced the state of Israel into the mid east..... and ever since... that pot has been boiling....

This thing right now.... they are saying its Israeli intelligence bringing all this up........ really... I wouldnt trust those bastards if they told me the sky was blue.

Anyhow... Iran.. Iraq... I wouldnt care if the earth opened up beneath them and just swallowed them up..... but at the same time....... I can say the same for Israel.
    Do you see that little sliver of red? That is Israel; the green is muslim dominated territory.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    Iran is a state sponser of terrorism..and all you can do is say the United States is.
    So it's settled Iran is a state sponser of terrorism and you don't like the United States.. even went on to speak well of Iran earlier...That's rather sad as you side with the enemy... Why not just move there?
    Iran isn't my enemy. They aren't even on my threat radar.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Fender60 View Post
    Do you see that little sliver of red? That is Israel; the green is muslim dominated territory.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    So... they don't belong there?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Fender60 View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]
    True, but that little sliver is backed by the full force of the strongest Country in history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Iran isn't my enemy. They aren't even on my threat radar.
    I take it you are a Muslim then.

Sent from my LG Stylo -4

Post Likes
    Let’s just give Israel Spain or Portugal or maybe some place like Greece. Things would really improve as far as muslim everyone else relations.

Post Likes
    You're crazy Suey, fighting communism is fighting terrorism not supporting terrorism but that's what a commie would say et. Suey.

Americans support fighting for freedom and against communism. Geez you appear to have a red colored view of the world. Yeah. Thank you, thank you very much

14. Likes Fender60 liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast