Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Threats Of War

Post Likes

Threats Of War

Here are the facts, be aware of the lies we are being told.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEXUGeN_i0I

Roy
    A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years.
    Lysander Spooner

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    Here are the facts, be aware of the lies we are being told.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEXUGeN_i0I

Roy
    I hate war... Iran needed to be taken out 30 years ago... A leader in state sponsored terrorism

Sent from my LG Stylo -4

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    I hate war... Iran needed to be taken out 30 years ago... A leader in state sponsored terrorism

Sent from my LG Stylo -4
    Look at Iranian history they were a democracy until the U.S and UK orchestrated a coup (because Iran dared to want to keep its oil) and deposed their lawful leader from then on it was decades of puppet rulers until the Iranian revolution.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooty View Post
    Look at Iranian history they were a democracy until the U.S and UK orchestrated a coup (because Iran dared to want to keep its oil) and deposed their lawful leader from then on it was decades of puppet rulers until the Iranian revolution.
    Lol... We have boycotted Iranian oil for ages

Sent from my LG Stylo -4

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooty View Post
    I'm glad someone knows what happened in Iran. They are no threat to us, and they have not attacked anyone in a long time.

Just amazing how very few know the real story. Man I don't know what's happening in our country. But the many years of a terrible educational system sure is showing. Way too many in our country just are not educated, and just plain stupid, and I don't think it will change.

Hope to hell we don't end up in a war, cause it could be the end of this wonderful country, and the world. Hard to believe we have lost this much control of our country.

It is what it is, period, all one can do is hope people wake up from this nightmare.

Roy
    A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years.
    Lysander Spooner

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    I'm glad someone knows what happened in Iran. They are no threat to us, and they have not attacked anyone in a long time.

Just amazing how very few know the real story. Man I don't know what's happening in our country.ucational system sure is showing. Way too many in our country just are not educated, and just plain stupid, and I don't think it will change.

Hope to hell we don't end up in a war, cause it could be the end of this wonderful country, and the world. Hard to believe we have lost this much control of our country.

It is what it is, period, all one can do is hope people wake up from this nightmare.

Roy
    Iran is not our friend.
    Iran is a state sponser of terrorism.
    Iran has more than rifles now and actually has an advanced military.. complete with cyber attacks and commun

Sent from my LG Stylo -4

Post Likes
    Iran is not our friend.
    Iran has more than rifles now and actually has an advanced military.. complete with cyber attacks and communication jamming

Sent from my LG Stylo -4

Post Likes
    Iran is not our friend.
    Iran has more than rifles now and actually has an advanced military.. complete with cyber attacks and commun

Sent from my LG Stylo -4
    More Trump white noise out of Missouri.
    Ignore

Post Likes
    Trump and Bolton are demented losers.
    Biden is a shoe in come 2020.
    War won’t save Trump.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilp172 View Post
    More Trump white noise out of Missouri.
    Ignore
    Denial

Sent from my LG Stylo -4

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilp172 View Post
    Trump and Bolton are demented losers.
    Biden is a shoe in come 2020.
    War won’t save Trump.
    More hate Trump commie BS from a true anti American. Geez give us a break. Thank you very much

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    More hate Trump commie BS from a true anti American. Geez give us a break. Thank you very much
    Lol, hard to believe isn't it Glenn, hard to believe Americans would fall for this nonsense. Trump isn't exactly what I like, but considering he was elected by us, and not the crooked political system, makes me happy.

Just hope he doesn't get us in to WWIII. Cause it will be all over, at that point.

Roy
    Lysander Spooner

Post Likes
    Iran is not our friend.
    Iran has more than rifles now and actually has an advanced military.. complete with cyber attacks and communication jamming
    So? Iran isn't allowed to have its own military? Iran isn't the one using drone strikes to murder people from the other side of the planet, staging military forces around the world, or invading anyone. Iran has kept to itself and its own backyard since long before the 1979 revolution and its only major conflict was when it was invaded by Iraq (back when Iraq was a friend of the U.S). If Iran isn't your friend it is because you have gone out of your way to nurse a historical grudge long after a reasonable nation would have let it go. It's the same with Cuba you are treating them like the Cold War is still in play while you have happily normalized relations with communist China and Vietnam and even Russia.

14. Likes davidadavis liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast