Post Likes

ASSORTED HVAC/R SUPPLIES FOR SALE in Northeast Philadelphia (Pick-up only)

HVAC/R contractor in business for 36 years has just retired and have all my tools and stock to liquidate. SELLING FOR WAY BELOW WHOLESALE COST!! GREAT SELECTION!! EXCELLENT BARGAINS!!
    Everything must go! Most items are in brand-new unused condition, but may have been in shop or truck stock for a while.

I am still in the process of inventorying all my materials. Keep checking back for more listings.

TO CHECK OUT ALL OF MY SPREADSHEETS THAT LIST THOUSANDS OF ITEMS FOR SALE:

1) Click on the link below:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

2) If link does not open, you will need to download Google Sheets.

3) Click on the index tabs at the bottom of each spreadsheet to see all the 80+ pages by category.

4) Spreadsheets can be read using a cellphone, but are much easier to read on a PC. Sale prices are all listed.

5) Make a list of all items that you are interested in and email it to me at retiredhvactechnician@gmail.com

Let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Post Likes
    Have any small-ish AC compressors to unload? 1.5 to 2.5 range?

PHM
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by recycleman5 View Post
    HVAC/R contractor in business for 36 years has just retired and have all my tools and stock to liquidate. SELLING FOR WAY BELOW WHOLESALE COST!! GREAT SELECTION!! EXCELLENT BARGAINS!!
    Everything must go! Most items are in brand-new unused condition, but may have been in shop or truck stock for a while.

I am still in the process of inventorying all my materials. Keep checking back for more listings.

3) Click on the index tabs at the bottom of each spreadsheet to see all the 80+ pages by category.

4) Spreadsheets can be read using a cellphone, but are much easier to read on a PC. Sale prices are all listed.

5) Make a list of all items that you are interested in and email it to me at retiredhvactechnician@gmail.com

PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Post Likes

3) Click on the index tabs at the bottom of each spreadsheet to see all the 100+ pages by category.

Post Likes
    Clicking the link results in a 404 Message

Quote Originally Posted by recycleman5 View Post

3) Click on the index tabs at the bottom of each spreadsheet to see all the 100+ pages by category.

PHM
    --------

Post Likes
    I don't see any deals!

Post Likes
    Read closer:

The OP said: "SELLING FOR WAY BELOW WHOLESALE COST!! GREAT SELECTION!! EXCELLENT BARGAINS!!"

Could you make the link work? And if so; hw much were small-ish compressors? 1.5 to 3 tons say.

Quote Originally Posted by pecmsg View Post
    I don't see any deals!
    PHM
    --------

Post Likes
    Hi,

All items are priced between 30% to 80% off of wholesale cost. To check out all of my spreadsheets that list thousands of items for sale, click below on the link to my Google spreadsheets. It has over 100 tabs at the bottom of each page with categories of the items for sale. Click on the index tabs at the bottom of each spreadsheet to see each category that you are interested in. SALE PRICES are listed in red for each item. If there is a Johnstone or Grainger part number listed, you can use that to compare prices and see a photo and specifications of the item. It is easiest to read the spreadsheet from a computer screen, but you can also use a cellphone.

If the spreadsheet does not properly open for you, you will need to download "Google Sheets" to your PC or phone (Much easier to read on a PC). The extra effort will probably be worth it for you since I have a very large selection of HVAC/R supplies at great prices as compared to wholesale.

Go to each page of the categories that you are interested in and let me know what the part numbers are of what you want. When you have your list, let me know and I will go pull to my storage facility to pull all the items that you requested. Then we can set up a meeting. Sorry, only compressors for sale are for ultra-low refrigeration service.

Here is the link:

You can also try this link: https://bit.ly/2vJDv8J

Best wishes,
    Ken