Thread: Rover V7.2

Post Likes

Rover V7.2

Newer to Rover. Customer of mine has several ZN510's they want replaced and commissioned. They purchased Rover themselves and attempted to do the work but were unable to figure it out. I seem to be having some issues myself. I was able to connect to a new control and attempt to commission. Upon that attempt I was shown a message telling me the plugins for the specific controller could not be located. I downloaded and installed the service pack 2, which is the only update regarding V7.2 that I could find. Still when I try to commission the controller I'm met with the following message, "An error occurred while trying to launch the confriguration feature for device WARNING: Unit config required. The necessary files to run the feature are not available. Please refer to your user manual for Tracer ZN510 devices for more information on how to install device plugins." Can anyone lead me in the right direction or tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

Dan Coursey

Where the wind comes sweeping down the plain
    Post Likes
    Are you using Rover, or the lns plugins? I’ve never seen that message before.

Post Likes
    Rover V7.2 Through initial research I found that V7.1 needed the LNS plugins in order to service the ZN510. I attempted to install the LNS Plugins but it shows a message stating that the version of LNS plugins is only compatible with Rover 7.1 SP9.

Post Likes
    Trane BAS tech support suggested it was a possible computer security issue. Found out the computer that my customer installed Rover on did not have administrative access. Got it corrected by their IT department and all is good.