Post Likes

Massachusetts man facing federal charges in fatal machete attack on Appalachian Trail

https://abcnews.go.com/US/massachuse...ry?id=62992155

They had this guy in a jail here for threatening people with that knife/machete a couple weeks ago but they let him go..

This is just another example of why we need to be more proactive in dealing with these guys. This Jordan guy has evidently been causing disturbances on the trail for a while... attacking and threatening people... and the cops either dont go after him... or in the case here in Unicoi... they arrest him and release him.

Seriously.... cops should just kill someone like this. He threatens people with a knife.. took after some folks in NC with a shovel.
    Drug user... violent... If the cops just killed him and tossed him into a ravine...... who is going to be harmed ???

Nobody, thats who. If he does have family... they would probably be relieved to hear he was dead.
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Had another pasty here.... local working as a carny... who evidently has killed three girls since march...... calling him a serial killer.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Had another pasty here.... local working as a carny... who evidently has killed three girls since march...... calling him a serial killer.
    Link? Give us the news corn. Not your embellish version. Geez. Thank you, thank you very much

Post Likes
    Hang on...

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Bristol Paper... there is actually a post office in mendota... but the town consists of a stretch of hwy... 2 lane... with that post office and a store that is open... sometimes... lol

https://www.heraldcourier.com/news/m...ed68ac567.html

https://www.heraldcourier.com/news/l...c91368afe.html

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    6..pm... I feel like... I feel bad and am going to lay down for a few before going out and mowing..... just mowing between street and sidewalk tonight but add in the weedeating and blowing...... and its an hour of brutal backbreaking work.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    I don’t worry at all walking around in the hood with no weapon. Before night time. There is no way I’d hike the appy trail without a gun. Between the bears and the psychos...

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoobie View Post
    I dont worry at all walking around in the hood with no weapon. Before night time. There is no way Id hike the appy trail without a gun. Between the bears and the psychos...
    Walking thru Jamaca, NY near the JFK airport day or evening is a challenge for a persons courage.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    Walking thru Jamaca, NY near the JFK airport day or evening is a challenge for a persons courage.
    My old shop had the service contract for the LIRR in Jamaica. Definitely a different world.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Looks like the appy trail guy is NOT going to try for an insanity defense...
    Talked to my sister and she said that this guy stopped by a local protest at a local hospital a couple days before the killing.

People in erwin gave him money for a bus ticket home..... just to get him off the appy trail... thats how worried they were about this loser..... and yet... the police...... let him go.

In cases like this... where a violent crim is let loose... I believe the person ultimately responsible for their release... be it a judge... sheriff.. police chief... that they should be held accountable for any crimes he or she commits once released.

Chewbacca Mom 2016