Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Norriski Tech View Post
    It was wireless to bacnet gateway. The green box! First one died, and second had many issues complete junk. The other problem is the stat .That monster solid state board on top creates heat. I've ripped out all but one floor of them now, the existing ones all work stand alone with the cooling setpoint jacked way up to account for the heat in the board. Stick a K thermocouple up inside that thing and see how much heat that baby puts off. Cypress denies the problem.
    Yea it was a POS. Spent way too much time on it for them to try and make it work. It is complete junk for sure.
    "It's not that I'm smart, it's that I stay with the problem longer”
    Albert Einstein

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by xarralu View Post
    Yea it was a POS. Spent way too much time on it for them to try and make it work. It is complete junk for sure.
    Only use I can see for them is target practice. This is no joke! I took some out, and brought it while testing some new handloads for the 300WSM. 165 grain accubonds at a 100 yards do a new number on them! LOL! Don't judge me its therapy for the torture the things put me through. I can confirm other control parts have met the same demise. You know the ones that deserve it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12