Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Likes
    I don't know what salt is whining about Glenn. Trump won his state handily.
    No man can be both ignorant and free.
    Thomas Jefferson

2. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    You sure don't shy away from going way out on a limb, do you? <g>

A CNN story? And . . . using The NY Times as a reference? <g>

What about the pig tariff thing with China? How come that 'set to bring China to it's knees' story isn't being talked about by either of those 'news' sources? <g>

Any idea?

PHM
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Master dealmaker my a**.

He better be on his hands and knees every night thanking God for Obama having got the economy back on track.... and he better hope that the OBAMA WAVE... doesnt peter out soon.....

All talk, no action..... We could have a chimpanzee sitting in the oval office for the last couple of years and nothing would be any different.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/11/polit...ase/index.html

This guy couldnt deal his way out of a wet paper bag.......
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    If you were paying attention you might have noticed Trump won the electoral vote so yes he is the president. The popular vote showed that the majority of the voting population did not want Don the Con. It would seem that Trumpers don't want to acknowledge that these citizens have rights too and deserve to be represented since the Chief Executive is supposed to act on behalf of the ENTIRE nation.
    The popular vote represents multiple rigged elections throughout the nation. That is why we have an electoral college.

Don't be stupid.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

“They can’t do anything about it unless they start shooting people, and presumably they won’t do that.” Protester & confirmed idiot.

"I am not here to rescue you, I am bringing you along for emergency rations" Quark.

"This is me, I'm not at home. If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone." Sherl Crow

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

5. Likes vin lashon, lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    If you were paying attention you might have noticed Trump won the electoral vote so yes he is the president. The popular vote showed that the majority of the voting population did not want Don the Con. It would seem that Trumpers don't want to acknowledge that these citizens have rights too and deserve to be represented since the Chief Executive is supposed to act on behalf of the ENTIRE nation.
    This again? Don't you guys ever get tired of using these same flawed 'party-line' arguments time after time? And you've included the standard accusation. How cute.

Post Likes
    That's just so much bickering - popular or electoral; let's take note of who the US President Is and move along. What happened to shaking the loser's hand and wishing them better luck next time as a consolation for them having lost - with the the loser then congratulating the winner and then . . . . it's Miller Time?

It seems to me that the China tariffs deal (at least in regard to pigs - which is one of the few commodities I follow as I own SEB) is working and is evolving to make the Chinese beg going forward.

All this chit-chatter about 'making deals' is mostly nonsense anyway. Only Americans ever consider that a deal is a Deal. All the rest of the lame-azzed world's 'deal makers' consider shaking your hand in agreement as just a part of the never ending negotiating process. Muslims have Taquiya and apparently all the chinamen have something similar to fall back on.
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Master dealmaker my a**.

He better be on his hands and knees every night thanking God for Obama having got the economy back on track.... and he better hope that the OBAMA WAVE... doesnt peter out soon.....

All talk, no action..... We could have a chimpanzee sitting in the oval office for the last couple of years and nothing would be any different.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/11/polit...ase/index.html

This guy couldnt deal his way out of a wet paper bag.......
    And your preferred nit-wit Obama gave Iran 10 billion dollars. What did we get in return? They continue to threaten to attack us.

https://freebeacon.com/national-secu...d-cash-assets/

Your head is buried so far up your cranium I doubt you know what 'daylight' is.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

“They can’t do anything about it unless they start shooting people, and presumably they won’t do that.” Protester & confirmed idiot.

"I am not here to rescue you, I am bringing you along for emergency rations" Quark.

"This is me, I'm not at home. If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone." Sherl Crow

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

9. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    And your preferred nit-wit Obama gave Iran 10 billion dollars. What did we get in return? They continue to threaten to attack us.

https://freebeacon.com/national-secu...d-cash-assets/

Your head is buried so far up your cranium I doubt you know what 'daylight' is.
    Thats just more fake news dog ate my homework about O giving Iran 10 billion..... lol

freebeacon.... lol ohhhhhhh kayyyyyyyyyy

More tariffs on the american people...... noko firing missles... iran threatening the US military...... lol

Deal Maker.... Master Deal Maker......... OH MY
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    This again? Don't you guys ever get tired of using these same flawed 'party-line' arguments time after time? And you've included the standard accusation. How cute.
    Sorry you see it as an argument. Facts are facts, just because over half of the country doesn't think the Don is best for the US doesn't make them anti-American.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

Post Likes
    Sorry you see it as an argument. Facts are facts, just because over half of the country doesn't think the Don is best for the US doesn't make them anti-American.
    Facts have a reliable source to prove they are facts. 73.6% of statistics are made up. https://www.businessinsider.com/736-...made-up-2010-2

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by skyhook View Post
    Facts have a reliable source to prove they are facts. 73.6% of statistics are made up. https://www.businessinsider.com/736-...made-up-2010-2
    Agreed.

Facts are still facts.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

Post Likes
    It is well known JFK with help of daddy Joe stole the election from Nixon but little has ever been heard about it. It is well known the lion of the senate Teddy the drunk tried to get the Russians to help him unseat Reagan and by the way so did the peanut farmer (there is documented proof). On the other hand the democrats are still whining about W. Bush beating the loser Gore and the democrats tried to steal that election. Now they are whining because Trump won against all odds including the democrats weaponizing the DOJ. He has survived all the democrats and the heavily bias MSN can do to get rid of him. They are whining because he won and some of the MSN people cried on the air when they realized he was the president elect. Keep whining you shameless shysters because Trump ain't through winning yet and not even close. The more you whine the more I like it because every time Trump wins you whine. Keep whining for 6 more years.
    No man can be both ignorant and free.
    Thomas Jefferson

15. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    Slow down Wayne.... lol yer gonna bust something.
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    So what you are saying is over 50 percent of Americans are anti-American.

That only makes sense in Trumpworld.
    The Anti -Americans are notably Democrats. They want everything Americans do Not want.

Democrats want high taxes to pay for free college , free healthcare , free government money , free gov cheese , free cell phones , free gasoline , free vehicles , free housing , free land ....

Democrats want to take our Guns (so the Gov can effectively do the above)

Democrats want Gays , Lesbians , Trannys , to run the world. They made it legal for them to adopt children which is absolutely wreckless !! Eboma lets them into the military , what a jack ass move , But thats a whole nuther discussion ...

Democrats want to release child molesters from jail so they can rape again and again ( and they do )

Democrats want to live off the backs of the working class

Pretty much anything the Democrats love is Anti- American , and thats a fact jack

What do you have to say now Net ....

18. Likes lions_lair liked this post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast